• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Emerald 650

Years
    Years
    Who can help me how to fix this bug? When I caught Abra, the total number of Pokedex is more than 650, and the game will be crashed when you move to the bottom of the Pokedex?

Years
    Yesterday, I asked kleenexfeu to help you how to expand, this is his original response:
    I or KDS will make a thread with several useful hack, including the hack for moves above 511. As for LC, I wouldn't use his base as it has several bugs.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2016
    I can't download the game. Can someone please post the link to download pokemon theta emerald?

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
    Years
    4/15/2016 UPDATE:

I feel like I should say something in regards to Emerald 650/721. So, Emerald 650. I've not re-uploaded it because, well, 2 reasons:

1. I accidentally deleted the game off my computer and I can't find a more recent copy
    2. I really don't want to re-upload it because 721 is on its way. If someone else wants to, I guess I'll post a link to it.

Onto Emerald 721. Uh, yeah, about it. It's going alright. I mean, I had to restart it and I am using just the Physical/Special Split patch. I redid the Pokedex Expansion, and what I did was, good god, I redid all the Pokemon stats. Meaning, when I repointed and expanded the Pokemon Base Stats table, I expanded it with empty data. So, I did every. single. Pokemon's. Stats...(kill me). I finished yesterday, along with evolutions and cries. Today I'm working on sprites, icons, and Pokedex data. After that will be creating the abilities to actually do stuff, and trying to figure out how to add in new Move effects, because that really screwed up my game. So, I'll make sure to have like alot of backups. Do I have a release of this? Actually, I do not. BUT, I do have one very good idea. I would like to thank kleenexfeu for this idea, but here's what I'll do. The patch is almost done, but I'm not releasing that. Instead, what I am going to do is put it to the side and work on my other project, Pokemon Theta Emerald EX (working title), and that will be like the original Theta Emerald, but with the new things that Emerald 721 will have. So, I WILL NOT release my Emerald 721 patch until Theta Emerald EX is DONE and RELEASED. That's all the update for today. Oh, and also

Reshiram White as Snow, thank you, but I don't mean to be rude. If you have data to expand TMs in my patch, please PM me them instead of spamming my thread with that. And also, please have it be translated to Emerald instead of having data with Fire Red offsets. It would be less of a hassle.

Thank you for reading, have a nice day :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2021
    4/15/2016 UPDATE:

I feel like I should say something in regards to Emerald 650/721. So, Emerald 650. I've not re-uploaded it because, well, 2 reasons:

1. I accidentally deleted the game off my computer and I can't find a more recent copy
    2. I really don't want to re-upload it because 721 is on its way. If someone else wants to, I guess I'll post a link to it.

Onto Emerald 721. Uh, yeah, about it. It's going alright. I mean, I had to restart it and I am using just the Physical/Special Split patch. I redid the Pokedex Expansion, and what I did was, good god, I redid all the Pokemon stats. Meaning, when I repointed and expanded the Pokemon Base Stats table, I expanded it with empty data. So, I did every. single. Pokemon's. Stats...(kill me). I finished yesterday, along with evolutions and cries. Today I'm working on sprites, icons, and Pokedex data. After that will be creating the abilities to actually do stuff, and trying to figure out how to add in new Move effects, because that really screwed up my game. So, I'll make sure to have like alot of backups. Do I have a release of this? Actually, I do not. BUT, I do have one very good idea. I would like to thank kleenexfeu for this idea, but here's what I'll do. The patch is almost done, but I'm not releasing that. Instead, what I am going to do is put it to the side and work on my other project, Pokemon Theta Emerald EX (working title), and that will be like the original Theta Emerald, but with the new things that Emerald 721 will have. So, I WILL NOT release my Emerald 721 patch until Theta Emerald EX is DONE and RELEASED. That's all the update for today. Oh, and also

Reshiram White as Snow, thank you, but I don't mean to be rude. If you have data to expand TMs in my patch, please PM me them instead of spamming my thread with that. And also, please have it be translated to Emerald instead of having data with Fire Red offsets. It would be less of a hassle.

You're welcome. I knew that in at least one way, you were clever.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2016
    4/15/2016 UPDATE:

Wait what. Why did you do that? Isn't your Theta Emerald patch still up? Both base stats and evolutions are simple tables with zero pointers. You could have just copy-pasted them with a hex editor and been done in two minutes (just a suggestion to save you time in similar future situations).

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2016
    No because Theta Emerald doesn't have forms. The Emerald 721 will have forms, and if I did that, I would ruin everything.
    ?? You paste the 649...then you add on the gen 6 pokemon and forms the normal way. Even if you cared about the index order for added pokemon (which doesn't even matter), its just a table, so you can easily rearrange that by hex too. But you've already done it, so I guess it doesn't matter at this point.

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2022
    LCCoolJ95 here is your ips pack for emerald650, minus the tools folder. was told to share this with you.

www25<dot>zippyshare<dot>com/v/s8wIE4Tv/file<dot>html

Back