• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokémon Emerald: Elite Four and the Regis [Qstn]

Xylitol

*Insert pun here*
    Years
    I was trying to point out that Shadow Ball, as a ghost type move is physical.(well, this will change in D/P.) You don't use physical moves with a Gardevoir. Try to take advantage on the stats that are actually good. :/

Years
    Well very old again... I've got a 75 Medicham, 57 Swampert, 57 Salamence, 79 Rayquaza, 73 Groudon. They breeze through Elite Four and I only use them at Elite Four to train an extra Pokemon, such as my Beautifly for contests.

Years
    Yes :)

Well sorta... Fly, Hyper Beam, Thunder, Rest

I don't feel like putting stuff on him...

Wait I restarted again. :D

Close this topic someone, it's getting twisted because of me restarting too much. I get bored after I beat the Elite Four, and Battle Frontier gets kinda boring too. So I just restart because I love going through the game with Pokemon right from the beginning.

Back