• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Emerald Nexus: Project Hoenn

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2013
    Sup people?

I'm a newbie. I'm 12 years old, and I'm going to make a game with either RPG Maker VX or XP.

Now, we all know that FireRed, LeafGreen, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black 2 and White 2 are remakes, right? FRLG for Kanto, HGSS for Johto and B2W2 for Unova. Sinnoh is still recent, and we have XY for the Kalos region, when the Hoenn region is now forgotten... Not now it isn't! I shall be the one making the Hoenn remake if no-one else does, and just one thing... I cannot do this ALL on my own, so I need you guys to help me! I will need RPG Maker VX preferably, Pokemon Essentials and HGSS tile resources. Here are some new features in this game. Hopefully they'll all be in it:

- Cosmos Island is where your hometown is. Your home town is called Serenia Town, with 2 routes and cities.
    - Mom is the 5th Gym Leader!
    - Opportunity to visit all regions
    - New moves
    - New heros - Ashton and Kayleigh
    - New music
    - New Sound font
    - New legendary Pokémon with forms
    - New evolutions and pre-volutions
    - New Pokémon
    - New starters
    - New Safari Zone
    - New look for routes
    - New textures
    - New trainer and over world sprites
    - Remastered battle music for each type
    - New Pokédex and layout
    - New items

Some features are still pending but I'll update this post if I have some more ideas.

Many thanks,

PredatorX48 (X48 Studios ©)

Years
    Hey Predator, welcome to PC. :) Unfortunately you do indeed have the wrong board (but no worries at all, it happens and that's what I'm here to help you with!) for this; Game Development will be the place to look for if you want to discuss your fangame. There's a new thread that was just made today where you can post your game ideas, so I urge you to check that out! You can also check out the team recruitment thread if you're looking to get a team together, but make sure to read the first post there.

Anyways, good luck and hope to see you make an awesome game in the future! A Hoenn remake sounds great and I'm sure a lot of our members would play it. Going to lock this thread up now, but if you'd like to introduce yourself in a new thread you're more than welcome to do so.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back