• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    I had to check the Pokémon list within guides to see what the hell Pelistorm is. Apparently it not only exists, but also capable of stopping time?

Damn.

and even can summon DIO's road roller too which is why i always name my pelistorm dio brando

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    and even can summon DIO's road roller too which is why i always name my pelistorm dio brando

Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    Alright, not as fun as Pelistorm but I'm in Sylen City and all Pokémon within my party suddenly got these little yellow neutral face icons with red outlines (imagine Ditto face), where the heart icon normally appears on shinies.

???

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    Is cyndaquil still available aside from the second starter choice? as it used to be located on route 103 which is now shian swamp

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2019
    In victory road 0F. There is a mention of a guardian / coordinates. Can someone give me a hint on what to do?

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2019
    First things first, for anyone wondering, Feebas evolves into Milotic at any level holding a Prism Scale. Nothing else needed.

Second, I took the 3 GP Bayleef from Ashy, bred it with Feebas, evolved it, kept breeding with a male and female Milotic. Up until 4 GP Feebas eggs, everything was fine. But when I started using 4 GP Milotic to reach 5 GP, Feebas hatching from any egg has literally 0 EVs. Doesn't matter if Feebas ends up being 4 or 5 GP, no EVs.

I'm not a perfectionist so I just took one of the 4 GP ones and moved on, just wanted to drop this here.

at the Research Guild in Asutra City there is a vending machine where you can buy IVs - just go in, and one floor down.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    at the Research Guild in Asutra City there is a vending machine where you can buy IVs - just go in, and one floor down.

It's a magnificent game and I'm trying to play as slowly as possible, so I'm not there yet, but I'll definitely use it.

Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2019
    I love this game. I have a 5 GP Charizard with full 31 IVs and some crazy EV stats. I love the limit breaking of what a Pokemon's potential can grow to be. Epic storytelling, and an amazing sountrack - along with the sleekest and simplistic overworld view of FR&LG. Bravo, I have played them all and this is the best one. Nuzlock on Hard, just makes this game the most complelling Pokemon game, fan-game or not.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    I love this game. I have a 5 GP Charizard with full 31 IVs and some crazy EV stats. I love the limit breaking of what a Pokemon's potential can grow to be. Epic storytelling, and an amazing sountrack - along with the sleekest and simplistic overworld view of FR&LG. Bravo, I have played them all and this is the best one. Nuzlock on Hard, just makes this game the most complelling Pokemon game, fan-game or not.

Yeah I was going for an appreciation post but this says it all. I didn't look for, but just stumbled upon Empyrean, wonder if there are other games like this I'm missing, buried under obvious ones.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2022
    Alright, not as fun as Pelistorm but I'm in Sylen City and all Pokémon within my party suddenly got these little yellow neutral face icons with red outlines (imagine Ditto face), where the heart icon normally appears on shinies.

???

I think that means they got pokerus but are no longer contagious? Also, the heart icon and the shiny icon are two different things.

Last edited:
    Back