• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2023
    Just in the case the dev sees this if you are encored into metronome you get softlocked since it makes it so you can only use metronome but it won't randomly choose a move and instead just keep using metronome itself so it becomes an endless cycle of using metronome without the effects of metronome randomly picking a move or consuming PP along with the inability to get a chance to switch Pokemon. There is no way to escape it and I lost a bit of progress having to reset. There is also the decent chance that metronome will force your Pokemon to use "!" which does nothing and there is also the chance to have it randomly use a move which throws an error and skips the turn.

This has been happening in every version I've played since I started playing, and it makes training a Togepi every time I start a new game a complete and total pain to the point where usually I just give up on it every run and box it for eternity. This is the first run I'm brute forcing it and it's worse than I thought.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2021
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2021
    Hey So Mr Nemo is supposed to give me a map or something after I help him right? I Have the descendent cloth thing and he is still not giving me or saying anything?
    is it glitched or am I missing something?

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2021
    Person who asked what the password to dad's PC is, you get that much much later, and I do not think that you learn poke Kata in the entire game though I could be wrong

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Thanks a lot! :] There'll be more graphics improvements in the near future, mainly regarding battle backgrounds (I'll try to have most of them be custom) and tiles.

i have a problem the problem is it doesnt allow me to save the game could you please help me because i want to play this amazing game as soon as possible

Vash.tetr

Vash
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Apr 12, 2022
    Person who asked what the password to dad's PC is, you get that much much later
    i played this game the 3rd time now and i have not found the password, i would gladly accept it, if you could tell me what the password is

Vash.tetr

Vash
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Apr 12, 2022
    i have a problem the problem is it doesnt allow me to save the game could you please help me because i want to play this amazing game as soon as possible
    have you tried to unpack it from the zip file? my friend had the same problem, cuz he didnt unpack it from the file

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Hi I was gonna ask a similar question, so I saved my old version inside of a pokemon center and downloaded the update. But when I clicked on it, the save file isn't there. Can you help please ?

Years
  • Hello Stochastic,

I would like to know if the music naraku-forest, teren_boss and teren_fight are original compositions of Pokémon Empyrean or if they are music from external video games.

I looked in your musical credits, but I did not find for these three specific musics.
    Spoiler:

I wonder if it matches the words "Other music is taken from various games from the Gameboy, Playstation 1, and Nintendo DS eras."

Thanks^^

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2021
    I have a question, I am searching for the 20 Ratata for the quest but after a long time I happened to find 19/20... I run over every place I can visit over and over again but cant find the last one😅 is there one hidden extremely well or at a place I possibly cant reach yet? I finished the whole Red Pass Library stuff🙈 sadly there is no list off locations for them so if someone could probably tell me a few locations I may check I would be grateful ^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2021
    Hey!, I found a bug where my dark type moves are like night slash and dark pulse are not effective against Data type pokemons ,please look into it

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2021
    I would like to know if the music naraku-forest, teren_boss and teren_fight are original compositions of Pokémon Empyrean or if they are music from external video games.
    Those tracks, and several others with a similar sound, all come from the PS1 JRPG Legend of Legaia, a game I highly recommend.
    It came out around the same time as FF9 if I remember correctly, and was vastly overlooked at the time.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2022
    What an unexpected berghain reference bro
    Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2022
    ...How is this game not more known? It is by far the best pokemon game I've ever seen, better in SPADES than nintendos own, in story, characters, the areas, features like bosses, (pfft dynamax, cmon nintendo) even just the general pacing is incredible.

Are there any other fan games/hacks near as good as this? I have played several, but this one really just fucking blew my mind, as to just how good they can be done.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Hello Stochastic,

I looked in your musical credits, but I did not find for these three specific musics.
    Spoiler:

I wonder if it matches the words "Other music is taken from various games from the Gameboy, Playstation 1, and Nintendo DS eras."

Thanks^^

Hello. There are no original compositions, everything is used from old games/Pokemon. Unfortunately, as the game was developed during a long time span, I didn't document all the songs used, and the ones I did I (mostly) lost.

...How is this game not more known? It is by far the best pokemon game I've ever seen, better in SPADES than nintendos own, in story, characters, the areas, features like bosses, (pfft dynamax, cmon nintendo) even just the general pacing is incredible.

Are there any other fan games/hacks near as good as this? I have played several, but this one really just fucking blew my mind, as to just how good they can be done.

First of all, thank you :) I'd say the game is well known if you look at the forum stats, but as far as youtube coverage, it is still relatively unknown. Reasons may be that it's not officially finished yet, or it might not have piqued the interest of poketubers at large.

And fangames I played and would recommend are Pokemon Super Eevee Edition, Pokemon Glazed (ROM Hack) and Pokemon Reborn.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2022
    I've already done Reborn, great game too. It definitely has great characters and story, but I still feel Empyrean is significantly better as a whole game.

On another note, is there a way to get a shiny/plat celebi card? And any Magmagigas card? Didn't get one when I caught him... or was my assumption that legendaries have guaranteed cards wrong, and I just got the 1% celebi card extremely lucky?

Back