• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2022
    Hello,
    I have a problem with my card collection. I have a lot of them but they doesn't appear in my collection. How can i fix it ? Do i have a quest to do before ?
    Thx !

Years
  • Hello, I would like to breed a Wispaur/Wiseraph but I noticed that Nasty Plot is an EGG MOVE only obtainable by breeding, but with the information I found on the internet, the only Pokemon from Amorphous type egg to learn Nasty Plot is Spiritomb, but it is not obtainable in the game. So I would like to know if anyone knew what I could catch or do the be able to give Nasty Plot on my Wiseraph, thanks a lot for help :D

Spiritomb is obtainable, but it's a one-time encounter and very rare.
    You require an odd keystone for it, and then you need to go to the route next to the Sylen City Outskirts. Look around until you find a well. Make sure you save beforehand in-case you mess up, as it's not an encounter you can do twice.

Also, I'm 90% sure egg moves can be taught by going to a Pokemon Move Maniac in the game and checking out which moves that mon has already learned (if I'm right, they appear above the typical level 1 moves).

Years
  • Hello, where can i get the mod "Edge of eternity"?
    The MEGA link dont work.

EoE atm is on break for now, and all dl links have been removed.
    A note from JZ/the mod creator:

Announcement (30 Jan 2021): There's little use in continuing a fork of Empyrean based on an older version when many new players are starting on 1.0.2 and there is no save resetter available. I might make one once the final Empyrean version is released. Thanks to everyone who has played, it's been fun.

(this can be found in the empyrean fan club discord)

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    Hello,

I search an oval stone to evolve my happiny.
    I don't find any information on the wiki and the item guide.

Is it found on wild chanseys or has he changed the method of evolution ?
    My happiny has 5GP. I wish I hadn't spent time at the pokémon day care for nothing.

Thanks for the answer.

Years
  • is it possible to get a Noivern with draco meteor and how, also where and how can i get meteor mash on Lucario
    Love the game btw

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    Please 😢!

I obtain happiny in my eggs whithout giving luck incense to the mother chansey. I can't obtain chansey directly like in official games.
    I need an oval stone.

Nobody knows how to obtain it ?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Please 😢!

I obtain happiny in my eggs whithout giving luck incense to the mother chansey. I can't obtain chansey directly like in official games.
    I need an oval stone.

Nobody knows how to obtain it ?

try with a team of pokemon that have the pick up ability or just try to catch as many chansis idk to be honest

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    try with a team of pokemon that have the pick up ability or just try to catch as many chansis idk to be honest

I had thought about pickup but in the file "Item guide", the oval stone is not mentioned in the table.
    It is not mentioned anywhere else.

For wild chansey, I've seen that they can hold lucky egg or lucky punch. Maybe the oval stone is very rare.

If ever the oval stone is not available in the game, that's a problem. It will be impossible to have chansey or blissey with 5GP😭.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2021
    I need someone to teach me some in-depth knowledge about breeding that is kind of ambiguous in the guides.

1) Does power seed give the exact value of a pokemon's gp? For example, can i breed a +5 seeded Ditto with a female unevolved +0 Wispaur and get a +5 egg? If not, how the hell am i supposed to get a +5 if there are only 4 stones in the game?

2) For a pokemon to gain +1 gp, does it have to be same species (i.e. Marshtomp+Marshtomp) or can it be same egg group? Would be good to know if i can cross-breed lopunny and gardevoir for +5 on each.

3) Can 2 pokemon caught from the wild be "family"? This can be troublesome if breeding pokemon with 1% appear rate.

4) The wiki guide says a pokemon needs to be evolved once, so can i breed 2 Kirlia and get +1 ralts?

On another note, I really like the game, but the extreme anti-cheating mechanics almost made me stop playing. pressing right and left for hours just for the luck of a shinny +5 egg is not the epitome of gameplay.

Years
  • I need someone to teach me some in-depth knowledge about breeding that is kind of ambiguous in the guides.

1) Does power seed give the exact value of a pokemon's gp? For example, can i breed a +5 seeded Ditto with a female unevolved +0 Wispaur and get a +5 egg? If not, how the hell am i supposed to get a +5 if there are only 4 stones in the game?

2) For a pokemon to gain +1 gp, does it have to be same species (i.e. Marshtomp+Marshtomp) or can it be same egg group? Would be good to know if i can cross-breed lopunny and gardevoir for +5 on each.

3) Can 2 pokemon caught from the wild be "family"? This can be troublesome if breeding pokemon with 1% appear rate.

4) The wiki guide says a pokemon needs to be evolved once, so can i breed 2 Kirlia and get +1 ralts?

On another note, I really like the game, but the extreme anti-cheating mechanics almost made me stop playing. pressing right and left for hours just for the luck of a shinny +5 egg is not the epitome of gameplay.

1) power seed gives you the power to transver the male pokemons gp to the egg
    2) for the pokemon to gain GP you need just one egg group
    3) i did not get you're question
    4) i use fully evolved pokemon for exsample (meganium and abomasnow)

and to be honest i use tiny tasks for the left and right bs so i get GP 5 mons in like 2 to 3 hours of watching YouTube

Years
  • I was wondering if it was normal if the heart icon if my ditto dissapear when I fuse it and if there was a way to prevent it?
    Or do I have to reset at 5GP to get an heart icon again?
    Edit: I come to the conclusion that it's normal and process to try and fuse my ditto with 0GP Staryu, but it still give me a 0gp ditto. And the offspring of my now heartless ditto still give me only 0gp egg, it's something I'm doing wrong?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    I'm doing the rainbow quest. I think some steps are impossible without a solution.

Spoiler:

Back