• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    I got passed the first puzzle it was 94130

Still working on the second one

The second one: Factor 2210. The first number is 10, leaving 221. For the second and third numbers, you're given some hints through the construction of the puzzle:

* Both numbers have two digits
    * One of the numbers is less than or equal to the square root of 221.

There is another hint in there (and a slightly different solution method), but I'll leave that for you to find. In any case, it should be possible to brute force from here.

WHERE IS PROFFESSOR STINE!! I CANT FIND HIM OR THE OTHER RATTATAS

The rattatas are scattered around in Sylen. You won't be able to reach some of them before you continue with the main quest and reach a specific part of the sewers. As for Stine, I don't remember.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2019
    Hey my game crashes really really often and im not sure why. its been doing it since i started but its gotten a lot worse now. (in dooriver) it crashes almost every time i enter battle. its been a blast so far so id appreciate the help to continue playing

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2021
    Bit of a spoiler here

But is there anything you can do about the corruption creature under sylen city?
    It really worries me and I want to help the slum people out.
    Or will I have to wait for a future update to deal with it?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    I just noticed the following tweet as a response to a guy requesting to get unstuck (bolding added by me)

Stochastic on Twitter said:
    Hey, I'd love to help you, but I can no longer mess with v0.8 savefiles (I'm technically on v0.9 now and v0.9 saves are not backward compatible with v0.8) But come to the discord and I'll be able to direct you to someone who can unstuck you

How should we understand that part? That we move our save to the v0.9 release and that we as players don't have to worry about it, like we usually do when the game's updated. Or something worse?

Bit of a spoiler here

But is there anything you can do about the corruption creature under sylen city?
    It really worries me and I want to help the slum people out.
    Or will I have to wait for a future update to deal with it?

I've been wondering the same thing.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2019
    I need help on finding the password in lakeside house
    The number are "9","4","1"3","0"
    HELP ME MY BRAIN HURTS

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    I need help on finding the password in lakeside house
    The number are "9","4","1"3","0"
    HELP ME MY BRAIN HURTS

Brute force always works. And I mean that literally, that's the solution method. Cinnamond says that the '0' probably is for padding (i.e. at the beginning or end), and he's right, which means that you need to test 12 sequences (seeing as the '3' will always follow the '1'). I think an answer was posted previously in the thread

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2022
    Just wondering if anyone could tell me where to find a dragon scale and a toxic orb. And also, how do I find the password to the computer in the basement of my house? Nevermind about second question, just saw what was written above this.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    Started a new game+ earlier today. Been sweeping through everything, and my Kirlia (which migrated from the previous save) just evolved into a permanent Mega Gardevoir. Looks like that bug carries over through saves.

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2021
    Hi! just been looking for a new rom hack and saw this and it looked incredible! just wanted to know if theres a way to change the controls as the default ones are a bit awkward for me to use, sorry if this has been asked in the thread already just dont have the time to look through 51 pages of comments ^^ thanks in advance!

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2022
    Hi! so my Wisblind got devolved after fighting Porygon2. And it doesn't evolve back. Is there any way to revert it back or maybe other stone of light other than the first one on Sylen City?

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Hi! so my Wisblind got devolved after fighting Porygon2. And it doesn't evolve back. Is there any way to revert it back or maybe other stone of light other than the first one on Sylen City?

You can find another stone of light. How many have you found so far? You get 3 throughout the course of the game.

Also, where can I find the good rod. Someone said that I find it in Mesmer Town, but i got the super rod there.

Last edited:
    Years
    What weaknesses/resistances does the Data type have?

* Weaknesses=FIRE,WATER,LIGHT,DARK,BUG,PSYCHIC
    * Resistances=DATA
    * Immunities=NORMAL,FIGHTING,FLYING,POISON,GROUND,ROCK,STEEL,GRASS,DRAGON,FAIRY
    * Types that resist Data: Psychic, Data, Idk feel like there was one more, maybe dark or steel
    * Types that are weak to Data: none
    * Types that are immune to Data: Ice
    * Special: Ice moves freeze data types, Dark moves make their secondary typing Dark, Electric moves increase their special attack stat.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2023
    * Weaknesses=FIRE,WATER,LIGHT,DARK,BUG,PSYCHIC
    * Resistances=DATA
    * Immunities=NORMAL,FIGHTING,FLYING,POISON,GROUND,ROCK,STEEL,GRASS,DRAGON,FAIRY
    * Types that resist Data: Psychic, Data, Idk feel like there was one more, maybe dark or steel
    * Types that are weak to Data: none
    * Types that are immune to Data: Ice
    * Special: Ice moves freeze data types, Dark moves make their secondary typing Dark, Electric moves increase their special attack stat.

Thanks!

EDIT: Well, I found out that ice is immune to data.

Last edited:
    Back