• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2020
    Question: How much does GP actually improve a Pokemon? Trying to figure out if I should grind all 5 GP Pokemon while waiting for the update or just play something else

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2023
    From "Empyrean custom mechanics guide" : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yz2cKEWoG1-Ft6e9LZetUKgEFBhx-MXJ4Jmj-0wgabg/edit, the stat augments to x1,1 for each star to a total of x1,5 for a GP 5. It doesn't seem like much, but trust me : it is a significant boost. I have a GP 5 Empoleon and it really makes a difference. But yes, having to breed hundreds of time to have a 5 GP Pokémon is a real pain in the ass. It heavily rellies on luck and that genetic-similar factor totally does not help it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2020
    Hi im at the Victory road and i think i solved the pussle but after i put in the numbers in the pillars what do i do? i tried to push a boulder on top of the hole on the floor above but it dosnt drop.
    I want to see what legendary awaits me!
    Any help is massively appreciated.

I only figured this out thanks to another user, who struggled with the numbers but said he already found the right stone.
    You can try to find out what it means by yourself, I'll put the right answer here though.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    From "Empyrean custom mechanics guide" : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yz2cKEWoG1-Ft6e9LZetUKgEFBhx-MXJ4Jmj-0wgabg/edit, the stat augments to x1,1 for each star to a total of x1,5 for a GP 5. It doesn't seem like much, but trust me : it is a significant boost. I have a GP 5 Empoleon and it really makes a difference. But yes, having to breed hundreds of time to have a 5 GP Pokémon is a real pain in the ass. It heavily rellies on luck and that genetic-similar factor totally does not help it.

Even if you start from a 0 GP Pokémon, Power Seed and Sask Incense makes short work of GP breeding, if you know what you're doing.

The problem is breeding a shiny from regular ones, now that'll take hundreds, if it ever results in one. Spent two hours every day for a week breeding for a shiny Froakie. Nothing.

Considering the absurd amount released to the wild, I think every trainer in the world has a Froakie at this point because of me.

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2020
    Hi I downloaded this game yesterday. I'm 3 gyms in and at the beginning of the game I caught a taillow at level 2 on route 101 that was a dual lightning and flying type. It's now at level 27 and hasn't evolved yet? Because taillow is typically a normal flying type, will my taillow not evolve? I was hoping for a Swellow. If not, I guess I'll have to find another electric type to level up that's stronger.

Also, anyone know the answers to the pattern to moving around the boulders in the Block Cave (the cave found in Shain Swamp)? I have no patience for puzzles

If you go to the first page you'll find some useful informations about the game's mechanics and stats / evolutions wiki of all pokemons. Usually all new pokemons and regional forms evolve about 20 levels later than the original pokemons. I don't remember the solution of the puzzle in the block cave but it's a problem if you don't have patience, because you'll need a LOT of it to complete the game.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2020

I have a full team of Max IV and Max EV Lvl 110 Pokemon: Emboar, Fusion Serperior, Wiseraph, Data Electivire, Petshop, and Pelistorm. Do you think it would still be necessary to spend all that time grinding out GP? I'm pretty happy with my current team which is super powerful already, so I'm really reluctant to spend hours and hours and hours just for some gold stars

I can usually wipe out an entire team with Wiseraph after spamming calm mind until special attack is maxed, and then spam coming of light... I actually beat W.T. with Wiseraph alone using this strategy with a darkness nullifier... so yeah I really have no idea what I should do.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2020
    Even if you start from a 0 GP Pokémon, Power Seed and Sask Incense makes short work of GP breeding, if you know what you're doing.

The problem is breeding a shiny from regular ones, now that'll take hundreds, if it ever results in one. Spent two hours every day for a week breeding for a shiny Froakie. Nothing.

Considering the absurd amount released to the wild, I think every trainer in the world has a Froakie at this point because of me.

So youre saying if you know what you're doing, it's a lot easier and much less of a pain in the ass? please share your wisdom with me, I might actually do it if it can be made simple for me

Also, just so you know, breeding for shinies is a waste of time. After beating W.T., you can go to this guy in the future and he will literally make any pokemon shiny for $1mil. I own all 3 houses and was able to make my entire team shiny very quickly, so really you can just breed any pokemon and if you're satisfied with it, just go to that dude and pay him to "shinify" it. I absolutely love that about this game, you can literally just pay money to avoid grinding for hours upon hours

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    So youre saying if you know what you're doing, it's a lot easier and much less of a pain in the ass? please share your wisdom with me, I might actually do it if it can be made simple for me

Also, just so you know, breeding for shinies is a waste of time. After beating W.T., you can go to this guy in the future and he will literally make any pokemon shiny for $1mil. I own all 3 houses and was able to make my entire team shiny very quickly, so really you can just breed any pokemon and if you're satisfied with it, just go to that dude and pay him to "shinify" it. I absolutely love that about this game, you can literally just pay money to avoid grinding for hours upon hours

I kinda like grinding for something that should be pretty rare. Btw I don't know if "shinifying" increases stats like a natural shiny does, I feel like I read it here somewhere that it doesn't, but I might be confusing it with another game.

About GP breeding;

Without Power Seed: Breed two 0 GP, get one 1 GP, that happens really fast, probably the first egg you'll get. Breed one male and female 1 GP, put them in daycare, breed for a 2 GP. Again, one male one female, rinse and repeat. I know this is tedious too, but you don't need hundreds.

Tip: You can literally just look at the summary of the egg to see its GP. You don't need to hatch anything to see what it'll be. Get egg, check egg, box egg if not the desired one, mass release egg box when done.

With Power Seed: Breed one 5 GP male, make it hold Power Seed. Breed. Walk around until you get a 5 GP egg. That's literally it.

Tip: Go play the Voltorb game, get tokens, fish for Power Seed.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2019
    Could someone give me some advice for W.T.? I can't defeat it anything I do. I even got a platinum Raichu card the other day and leveled up a raichu to 108(maybe need more), but still cannot out dps W.T-s healing in fallen forme with 3x nasty plot,focus blast and fist amplifier with x2 stats from the plat card. Also I'm on nuzlocke mode so revives are not an option...I gave up on nuzlock back on Raykyomi so I'm just resetting every time but I'm not even close. I have charizard x(first i tried a lot with him to buff him and outrage,but still not good),OM_Machamp, Petshop, Empoleon and Raichu on my team rn. I lost 2 good man to Vordev already before this.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Could someone give me some advice for W.T.? I can't defeat it anything I do. I even got a platinum Raichu card the other day and leveled up a raichu to 108(maybe need more), but still cannot out dps W.T-s healing in fallen forme with 3x nasty plot,focus blast and fist amplifier with x2 stats from the plat card. Also I'm on nuzlocke mode so revives are not an option...I gave up on nuzlock back on Raykyomi so I'm just resetting every time but I'm not even close. I have charizard x(first i tried a lot with him to buff him and outrage,but still not good),OM_Machamp, Petshop, Empoleon and Raichu on my team rn. I lost 2 good man to Vordev already before this.

if you can teach some ghost moves to the party as they are weak to ghost.................... and a fire type would have been a godsend for W.T.'s second phase but other than that i cant really offer much advice for the situation ur in unfortunately

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2020

What I did was level up a Wiseraph to lvl 120, max out IVs and EVs, buy it a darkness nullifier, and teach it two TMs: calm mind and shadow ball

First you'll have to wait for Willie to die, because whenever he gets hit, your stat changes go away. Once he's out of the way, just spam calm mind until you've maxed out your stats, and start shadow balling the crap outta him. For me it did about 600 damage per attack, and he couldn't do any damage to me.

Also, if it's really hard, there's no shame in setting the game to "Easy" mode just for the WT battle, lots of us have done it, its just a pain in the ass and nobody is gonna think any less of you for doing it

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2020
    I kinda like grinding for something that should be pretty rare. Btw I don't know if "shinifying" increases stats like a natural shiny does, I feel like I read it here somewhere that it doesn't, but I might be confusing it with another game.

About GP breeding;

Without Power Seed: Breed two 0 GP, get one 1 GP, that happens really fast, probably the first egg you'll get. Breed one male and female 1 GP, put them in daycare, breed for a 2 GP. Again, one male one female, rinse and repeat. I know this is tedious too, but you don't need hundreds.

Tip: You can literally just look at the summary of the egg to see its GP. You don't need to hatch anything to see what it'll be. Get egg, check egg, box egg if not the desired one, mass release egg box when done.

With Power Seed: Breed one 5 GP male, make it hold Power Seed. Breed. Walk around until you get a 5 GP egg. That's literally it.

Tip: Go play the Voltorb game, get tokens, fish for Power Seed.

That's what I've been doing, and I got up to a point where I had a 3 GP male and a 3 GP female in the daycare, and they were constantly pumping out 3 GP eggs. No matter what I did, I could NOT get a 4 GP egg. I've been breeding Pelippers to hatch Wingulls to evolve into a 5 GP Pelistorm, if that matters at all.

I kinda just wanna take my 3 GP and run before I convince myself I NEED to get to 5. I feel like that would be good enough to beat the game if I just power level my entire team before the update.

Also, natural shinies have increased stats? Is that a new feature in this game?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2019
    Well, I've got a problem because am bad
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2020
    Well, I've got a problem because am bad
    Spoiler:

Have you gotten to the point where you're supposed to call Ashy to deactivate the lasers for you? If you have, try doing that

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2019
    Well, i tried to call Ashy, but nothing happened, like when i Call her i just got "No answer"

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2020
    Well, i tried to call Ashy, but nothing happened, like when i Call her i just got "No answer"

That's not it then, are you 100% sure that you've walked around the entire mansion and done everything you can? Some things are easy to miss

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2019
    What I did was level up a Wiseraph to lvl 120, max out IVs and EVs, buy it a darkness nullifier, and teach it two TMs: calm mind and shadow ball

First you'll have to wait for Willie to die, because whenever he gets hit, your stat changes go away. Once he's out of the way, just spam calm mind until you've maxed out your stats, and start shadow balling the crap outta him. For me it did about 600 damage per attack, and he couldn't do any damage to me.

Also, if it's really hard, there's no shame in setting the game to "Easy" mode just for the WT battle, lots of us have done it, its just a pain in the ass and nobody is gonna think any less of you for doing it

I went on easy mode and done it finally. Does anyone know where can i find the 4 generals for the rematches?

Back