• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Vash.tetr

Vash
Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Apr 12, 2022
    Hello, I intend to play Empyrean but I got two questions.
    How do Hidden ability work in this game ? I mean how can we obtain pokemon with one or switch an existing pokemon's ability for the hidden one ?
    Is the pokemon Dualcell available before the league ? (the wiki say future 2 sidequest but I have no idea what that mean)

Thanks in advance.

You can get Hidden abillity with Dream Candys and DualCell is in the post game (future 2) you can obtain it only after the league

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2023
    Okay thanks for the info, I will need to find another pokemon to replace Dualcell with then.

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2022
    Your game looks amazing! Just the graphics look so stunning! I want to play just by looking at the overworld. Are you developing this on essentials?

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2020
    Hello I'm having a problem. I'm in the space station but everything is black and only the pnjs are visible. How can I fix that?

Spe0

Bane0Fate
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Any tips to get mons with GP 4 and 5? Struggling to get them 5 GP mons.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Any Reason not to play EoE mod over base game?
    And is the base game still receiving updates?

EoE just has extra post game content, and some other 'Mons, QoL stuff and moves added in. The vanilla game is getting an update sometime in the next few months.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2020
    Hai , Thanks for creating such a good game ,
    what is the super rare pokemon in the flowery park?
    isn it gyarados? beacuse i have roamed in the waters for a lot of time , only one time gyarados showed up?
    and what about the Thundra ticket in Krystonly town ferry ride?

It is an extremely rare pokemon. And no it's not the gyarados. Check for the orange trees where you put honey for pokemon to appear. The last try will show you the pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    If i play EoE and then an official update comes out will i be unable to play it till EoE is updated?

You should be able to transfer saves between EoE and 1.0.1 but you should still probably wait until EoE is tested and updated.

is there a percentage of how complete this game is?
    Game's complete. You can go from start to end no problems. It's just a post-game quest and some QoL that the OP is making.

That's a not entirely correct. The post-game quest that's missing is an important piece of the mainline story, it's the final chapter.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    So you said the postgame isn't complete yet, I was wondering if you have any sort of ETA on when it will be done?

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2020
    Hi ! I just reached the ending of the game, and I wanted to say that the game is amazing !!
    Thank you a lot for creating this amazing Pokémon fangame Stochastic !!!!

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    I dunno if this is some kind of bug or something, but somehow this happened AFTER I beat the league, and this text happened when I went to the Roarin Island house,
    https://gyazo.com/9f713acaa0a2a953c4a1c355e8187752

And then, when I finally decided to re-match the league, so that I could verify that I ACTUALLY beat the league, this happened.

https://gyazo.com/62a30fc6d19f6e60345432fa53432dfc

I feel like I should've tp-ed inside the roarin house when I beat the league, can someone help me out here?

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2020
    Sorry to repost but where are the dragon scale and the thick club please it very important

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    So you said the postgame isn't complete yet, I was wondering if you have any sort of ETA on when it will be done?

Hi ! I just reached the ending of the game, and I wanted to say that the game is amazing !!
    Thank you a lot for creating this amazing Pokémon fangame Stochastic !!!!

Thank you! <3

I dunno if this is some kind of bug or something, but somehow this happened AFTER I beat the league, and this text happened when I went to the Roarin Island house,
    https://gyazo.com/9f713acaa0a2a953c4a1c355e8187752

And then, when I finally decided to re-match the league, so that I could verify that I ACTUALLY beat the league, this happened.

https://gyazo.com/62a30fc6d19f6e60345432fa53432dfc

I feel like I should've tp-ed inside the roarin house when I beat the league, can someone help me out here?

After defeating the league and spawning outside of it, you need to go back to your seaside vista house. Then find Dad, and then you enter the postgame.

Back