• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Eruption (development thread)

Mitchman

Banned
Years
  • Wow i wanna know how you learned that script to take away pokemon. Also if thats possible teach us so we can use it. And make better hacks. Also that lvl 55 is given to you after you take away our pokemon for the dream land script then taken away and we are given bakc our pokemon? Sorry if confusing but im guessing thats how it goes.

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • Wow i wanna know how you learned that script to take away pokemon. Also if thats possible teach us so we can use it. And make better hacks. Also that lvl 55 is given to you after you take away our pokemon for the dream land script then taken away and we are given bakc our pokemon? Sorry if confusing but im guessing thats how it goes.
    Well yeah, And I can't tell anyone how to remove Pokemon because I'm not allowed to. I discovered the command, then I told -HackMew- to Put it into XSE but until -HackMew- releases his Scripting Guide, you'll have to think! "Where does FireRed use the 'removePokemon' command"?

Well, the story is something like that, except your not given back a Cyndaquil, you'll be given...a...Chimchar? I'll insert the cries, if I need to, which shouldn't be hard.

But It's based on Opinion. Chimchar? Cyndaquil? Or a different type of Pokemon/Type

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • Yes, That's what I was thinking!
    You know, sort of a "warpHole" effect. It's totally possible. GameFreak did a Lame version of it on the scientist that steals the sapphire...

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
  • Yes, That's what I was thinking!
    You know, sort of a "warpHole" effect. It's totally possible. GameFreak did a Lame version of it on the scientist that steals the sapphire...

Who says the dream world, can't be looking like the real world :P.

Besides, your planning on doing

givepokemon to -> removepokemon?

lol.

Cause theres a additem -> removeitem

Ryousha

Years
  • @Ryousha There isn't a removepokemon command. You can however disable the pokemon menu.

I said, who knows? You might never know :P.

Besides we know 90% of GBA Pokemon Hacking. Whats the other 10 percent?

XSE has millions of more commands. So you might never know.

Besides, if you disabled the Pokemon Menu. then get back and wake up, and get a Pokemon like chimchar, the Typhlosion would still be in the menu,

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • I said, who knows? You might never know :P.

Besides we know 90% of GBA Pokemon Hacking. Whats the other 10 percent?

XSE has millions of more commands. So you might never know.

Besides, if you disabled the Pokemon Menu. then get back and wake up, and get a Pokemon like chimchar, the Typhlosion would still be in the menu,
    Nope, not in my hack you don't!

@Ryousha There isn't a removepokemon command. You can however disable the pokemon menu.
    True, you're right, there isn't a command. BUT there is a combination of variables, and specials to do the job :P

XD Both of you are wrong!
    I CAN remove a Pokemon, but only the first Pokemon in the party! The other way to remove other pokemon, would be the Daycare Way, and that way has flaws. You have to actually select a Pokemon, who wants that?

Years
  • XD Both of you are wrong!
    I CAN remove a Pokemon, but only the first Pokemon in the party! The other way to remove other pokemon, would be the Daycare Way, and that way has flaws. You have to actually select a Pokemon, who wants that?
    Okay, I thought it was strange to begin with a level 55 pokemon.
    SO CAN I. I mean it's not really conventional, but it get's the job done, ASM. So I'm not limited to just the first Pokemon. :P
    I've got the removing of Pokemon in my hack, but it's a lot different to your dream.
    It really seems like you've been learning lots lately while I've gotten lazy. :\

Ryousha

Years
  • Okay, I thought it was strange to begin with a level 55 pokemon.
    SO CAN I. I mean it's not really conventional, but it get's the job done, ASM. So I'm not limited to just the first Pokemon. :P
    I've got the removing of Pokemon in my hack, but it's a lot different to your dream.
    It really seems like you've been learning lots lately while I've gotten lazy. :\

Do you do the following?
    • Eat
    • Watch TV
    • Eat
    • Go on Comp
    • EAT
    • EAT
    • Shower
    • Sleep
    • etc
    • etc
    • etc

You don't seem you gotten lazy, except for your map work.

LusterLegend

Evil shall fill your heart
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 17, 2008
    Cool hack and is that a baby Lugia i see in the fifth screen shot? If so , awesome! Entei will be the main legendary here i see and shouldn't this be in the hack showcase? Anyways, lots of luck on this and i will be coming back to check this out again later on..

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • Okay, I thought it was strange to begin with a level 55 pokemon.
    Well yeah..I just don't like ASM, it's simple to learn(not always) but it's really time consuming...:\

I've learned a bit of things, but not in scripting(just a bit in there). I just learn through Nintendo's scripts, how to save space, etc.

Thanks for posting, I can't wait for your hack, now that will be something to wait for :D

Cool hack and is that a baby Lugia i see in the fifth screen shot? If so , awesome! Entei will be the main legendary here i see and shouldn't this be in the hack showcase? Anyways, lots of luck on this and i will be coming back to check this out again later on..
    No it isn't Lugia, xD
    It's the Flying Pokemon Animation

hey cooley r u takin anymore team members?
    It depends...Though I would rather not have a team, other then what I cannot do, for example. I can't map that well, and I can't sprite that well, so I have people for that. What do you have to offer?

[HoN] Jereziah

Till DEATH do us part!
    Years
  • Sweet!
    The rock in the boat is fixed!

He said "wanna seem my pokemon collection" I think its see...not seem

Makorin

Ex-ROM Hacker
    Years
  • It depends...Though I would rather not have a team, other then what I cannot do, for example. I can't map that well, and I can't sprite that well, so I have people for that. What do you have to offer?

Well im a great mapper on my take!

Map:

I can also index sprites!
    So if your planning on inserting DP Pokemon i can help with tht and i u want to change (oh i dont know) Dratini's FR Sprite to Dratini's DP Sprite or Even Dratini's Red Sprite (y anyone would want tht is beyond me though! XD) I can do tht (although it is extremely ez)

I can also change the Player's Intro Sprite (the "BIG" one)

Tht's 'bout it...

Back