• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Eternal X & Wilting Y [Version 2.67 Released]

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    On the same vein as the others, many thanks for making this hack, and more importantly, for sticking with it as long as you have.

On a personal aside:

-Is it possible to remove the player's hat in this hack? If not, can you make it possible? (Maybe add a hat with no model?)

I had your same problem, and it's possible to do modifying your save with pkhex (in the hat aspect, you put a "0" and you'll have no stupid hat on your head). Hope it's usefull!

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Hey man. Just wanted to say I enjoyed the hack and I love how active you are replying to people. Thanks for the fun hack.
    On the same vein as the others, many thanks for making this hack, and more importantly, for sticking with it as long as you have.

On a personal aside:

-Is it possible to remove the player's hat in this hack? If not, can you make it possible? (Maybe add a hat with no model?)
    Hey guys, thanks for taking the time to share your appreciation!

Not sure if I can make the no hat option available in the hack, would probably have to replace an existing one with the "0" hat. Don't know if that would cause issues in the shop, might be worth a look.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    So I was thinking about distributing legendaries through out the game without resorting to Horde Modes, and I took the time to make a simple spreadsheet and distributing all of them on specific locations trying to fit them on the more thematically locations possible. A lot of them had good locations but some of them got the short stick lmao on this distribution, but, in the end I think it's pretty nice as a base. Maybe a little more tweaks here and there, but I think removing legendaries from Horde would benefit the game. And I respect a lot of your initial locations btw, because it's your hack in the end :D

Anyway, I put the file into the attachments of this post, hope you like it

Attachments

• Legendaries Spreedsheat.xlsx
      9.8 KB · Views: 6
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm using the Android Version of Citra. How do I download this romhack on the Android Version? I have a clean Pokemon Y rom.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    So I was thinking about distributing legendaries through out the game without resorting to Horde Modes, and I took the time to make a simple spreadsheet and distributing all of them on specific locations trying to fit them on the more thematically locations possible. A lot of them had good locations but some of them got the short stick lmao on this distribution, but, in the end I think it's pretty nice as a base. Maybe a little more tweaks here and there, but I think removing legendaries from Horde would benefit the game. And I respect a lot of your initial locations btw, because it's your hack in the end :D

Anyway, I put the file into the attachments of this post, hope you like it
    I wouldn't put so many legendaries in the early parts of the game, as some of them would just destroy the player's party (Celebi and Mew), or all the other trainers once they're caught (Kyogre) at that point. Might get away with Route 10 Regirock as the earliest one available, or maybe Connecting Cave Victini. Most of the rest look good as a starting point though, thanks for sharing this!
    I'm using the Android Version of Citra. How do I download this romhack on the Android Version? I have a clean Pokemon Y rom.
    Hey, it's more or less the same as the PC method, the only difference is that you'll need to create the mods folder for the hack's files somewhere on your phone. Not sure where exactly but the citra website should explain it.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    I wouldn't put so many legendaries in the early parts of the game, as some of them would just destroy the player's party (Celebi and Mew), or all the other trainers once they're caught (Kyogre) at that point. Might get away with Route 10 Regirock as the earliest one available, or maybe Connecting Cave Victini. Most of the rest look good as a starting point though, thanks for sharing this!

Thanks for looking it! I agree with you that find them wild, and they would destroy player's party, but how much time player spends on Route 2 to find a lvl 5 Mew? And a lvl 10 Celebi on Santalune could be an awesome moment if you can catch it.

Although your imput about Zapdos and Kyogre it's spot-on lmao. I was thinking more in a post-game world map, but that's just impossible right now

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Thanks for looking it! I agree with you that find them wild, and they would destroy player's party, but how much time player spends on Route 2 to find a lvl 5 Mew? And a lvl 10 Celebi on Santalune could be an awesome moment if you can catch it.

Although your imput about Zapdos and Kyogre it's spot-on lmao. I was thinking more in a post-game world map, but that's just impossible right now
    No problem! Yeah it'd be nice if XY actually had a post game area with grass in it, would've solved the legendary issue.

Years
    I finally finished the game! I wasn't prepared at all for the Elite Four water member x) It was an incredible experience, I loved it so much!
    Did you add post game content or is it the same as the original game?
    Nonetheless, thank you for this super cool hack rom 😄

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    I finally finished the game! I wasn't prepared at all for the Elite Four water member x) It was an incredible experience, I loved it so much!
    Did you add post game content or is it the same as the original game?
    Nonetheless, thank you for this super cool hack rom 😄
    Thanks, glad you liked it! The post game battles have been edited, so the looker quest, rival rematch and gym leader rematches (if you can be bothered grinding the chateau rank for them) are all harder than usual.
    And you're welcome! Thanks for leaving feedback!

Aqua Mosquito

Nuzlocke Beginner
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2021
    I started a nuzlocke of this hack after failing my Blaze Black run miserably and I'm enjoying it so far. I have a question about Snorlax. I wanted to run a classic curselax set with it, especially with slack off now, but I didn't see curse in his moveset. Is there a way to teach him curse?

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    I started a nuzlocke of this hack after failing my Blaze Black run miserably and I'm enjoying it so far. I have a question about Snorlax. I wanted to run a classic curselax set with it, especially with slack off now, but I didn't see curse in his moveset. Is there a way to teach him curse?
    Hey, it looks like there isn't a way to get Curse onto Snorlax without breeding, which is something I definitely need to fix. You could use pkhex to do it in the mean time; it'd be more of a bug fix than cheating.
    Good luck with your nuzlocke, hope you enjoy the rest of the hack!

Aqua Mosquito

Nuzlocke Beginner
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2021
    Cool, thanks for letting me know. I guess I'll run him banded for now. I also have a question about focus sash, as I was going to run a lead set with my Frogadier before he died. It seems like the only place to get them is the battle maison. This also applies to wise glasses and muscle band, which I like to use as mini specs and bands.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Cool, thanks for letting me know. I guess I'll run him banded for now. I also have a question about focus sash, as I was going to run a lead set with my Frogadier before he died. It seems like the only place to get them is the battle maison. This also applies to wise glasses and muscle band, which I like to use as mini specs and bands.
    Yeah Focus Sashes are Maison only, there's only so much space in the shops and most of it went to to mega stones and evo items. Not sure about the glasses and band, but if they're post game in vanilla XY it's probably the same in the hack. 3DS hacking is very limited so there's not much I can do about poor item distribution in the base game.

Aqua Mosquito

Nuzlocke Beginner
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2021
    I wiped to Korrina today on my run. Breloom was dealt easily enough with Hypno, and Pyroar somehow managed to tank a dark pulse and vacuum wave from Lucario before finishing it off with flamethrower. I send out my Masquerain to get the intimidate on Lopunny, and she baton passes to Pangoro, giving it the intimidate drop. I then send out my underleveled Illumise to heal stall it. I lock it into thunder punch and heal a few times before Illumise gets paralyzed. The encore ends and then it uses ice punch, so I use the opportunity to sacrifice Illumise and get another intimidate. Masquerain gets it into red before the encore ends. Korrina heals, and I send in Sigilyph to set up reflect, with Pangoro wasting a sucker punch turn. I send Masquerain out, getting a quadruple intimidate, and kill that tanky Pangoro with air cutter. She sends out Hawlucha and I switch into Blastoise to tank the flying gem acrobatics and give it chip damage with the rocky helmet and the reflect wears off. I let Blastoise stay in a turn, with both him and Hawlucha in low yellow health. I send in Sigilyph hoping to get another reflect up, but Hawlucha outspeeds and kills it. I send Blastoise back out and then switch to Hypno. He tanks a flying press and then dies to acrobatics. I send Masquerain back out and get intimidate off before he gets killed by acrobatics. Hawlucha kills Pyroar and then Blastoise, succumbing to chip damage before the battle ends.
    Still the farthest I've gotten in a nuzlocke.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    I wiped to Korrina today on my run. Breloom was dealt easily enough with Hypno, and Pyroar somehow managed to tank a dark pulse and vacuum wave from Lucario before finishing it off with flamethrower. I send out my Masquerain to get the intimidate on Lopunny, and she baton passes to Pangoro, giving it the intimidate drop. I then send out my underleveled Illumise to heal stall it. I lock it into thunder punch and heal a few times before Illumise gets paralyzed. The encore ends and then it uses ice punch, so I use the opportunity to sacrifice Illumise and get another intimidate. Masquerain gets it into red before the encore ends. Korrina heals, and I send in Sigilyph to set up reflect, with Pangoro wasting a sucker punch turn. I send Masquerain out, getting a quadruple intimidate, and kill that tanky Pangoro with air cutter. She sends out Hawlucha and I switch into Blastoise to tank the flying gem acrobatics and give it chip damage with the rocky helmet and the reflect wears off. I let Blastoise stay in a turn, with both him and Hawlucha in low yellow health. I send in Sigilyph hoping to get another reflect up, but Hawlucha outspeeds and kills it. I send Blastoise back out and then switch to Hypno. He tanks a flying press and then dies to acrobatics. I send Masquerain back out and get intimidate off before he gets killed by acrobatics. Hawlucha kills Pyroar and then Blastoise, succumbing to chip damage before the battle ends.
    Still the farthest I've gotten in a nuzlocke.
    That's rough! Might have been better to focus on attacking as Korrina's team is full of Pokemon with setup moves, so she can get around defensive play easily (assuming her AI doesn't do something dumb).

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2021
    Hey, thanks for the mod, I'm playing through the rebalanced version and it really is balanced.
    I just have one issue, is there a wiki or something? Some things are in the change log (but it's kind of confusing to look up things), but some things are not, for instance, all pokemons that evolve by trade now have "alternative evolution methods" but I can't find what any of the new methods are?

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Hey, thanks for the mod, I'm playing through the rebalanced version and it really is balanced.
    I just have one issue, is there a wiki or something? Some things are in the change log (but it's kind of confusing to look up things), but some things are not, for instance, all pokemons that evolve by trade now have "alternative evolution methods" but I can't find what any of the new methods are?
    Hey, the hack's got pdf documents that cover all the changes. They're included in the folder the hack's files came in, but you can also view them online via the download link in the main post.

Back