• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: ~Pokémon: Faithless Distance!~

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2015
    Will you release the fakemon soon? Or will that be a secret till the hack is released? I like the tiles and the paths and stuff. Looks nice.

MKSSB

OKですか?
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2014
    You'll probably not listen to me but if you don't add any fakemon and the pokedex will be randomly picked by kanto,johto,hoenn pokemon it would be really really great.Like starters Larvitar,Bagon,Dratini or like Charmander,Mudkip,Chikorita.Also if you change the trainer sprite (not recolor) to a new one (completely new) but with a hat like red has would be good.I love the screenies.Good luck!

Ok, first, about the Pokémon. There'll be fakemon, and the starter (there'll be just one starter) will be a fakemon, which, I'll reveal soon.
    And about the trainer sprite, check below in the update. :)

Ok, the graphics just blew me away, even if you didnt have a story or anything, I'd still play it for the graphics. BTW, are you going to been the original hero sprite?

Check below in the update :)

Will you release the fakemon soon? Or will that be a secret till the hack is released? I like the tiles and the paths and stuff. Looks nice.

I'll release it soon. :D

Update:
    Mercury village new tiles! Also, there's DN system.
    ~Pokémon: Faithless Distance!~

And now... TA-DAH! The hero sprite!

The overworld sprite is not done yet though, but I'll show it to you when it's done.

PokemonGiratinaX

2015 Edition.
    Years
  • Ok, first, about the Pokémon. There'll be fakemon, and the starter (there'll be just one starter) will be a fakemon, which, I'll reveal soon.
    And about the trainer sprite, check below in the update. :)

Check below in the update :)

I'll release it soon. :D

Update:
    Mercury village new tiles! Also, there's DN system.

And now... TA-DAH! The hero sprite!

The overworld sprite is not done yet though, but I'll show it to you when it's done.

The hero is cool and he looks good in that hat!

munchhack

Advanced Scripter
    Years
  • Really good story!

I think this game is going to come out really cool, and I really liked the story, and the story also got me thinking.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
    Years
  • The tiles are amazing I have to say, but the player's sprite seems a little...out of place in the surroundings, it looks amazing, but iunno, it might just be me, haha.
    The stairs in mercury village also looks little "cartoony" if you know what I mean, it looks just a little awkward.
    other than that, the story sounds so sad D: you're mom dying and all, but I love the idea of being attacked, and then battling the pokemon again!, you should make it a recurring thing, where you catch it at some point...that would be kind of cool.
    All in all, it looks amazing, and I cant wait to see the end of it!

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen May 18, 2020
    OMG How could I have overlooked such an AWESOME hack! The graphics are great, the music are great, and the title screen is awesome! Nice job!

Sephirothxx

Likes Ruby version
    Years
  • Wow can't believe I didn't know about this hack! I found it on wikipedia in a rom hacking article of all places! IT's great! Hope you can come back to it mkssb!

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Aside from what everyone else said, I really liked the Kingdom Hearts song that you re-patterned for the Title-screen. (Oh, and the other KH references, hope there are more on a release)

Good luck with the project!

Back