• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: Fat Kid [Beta 1.2.4 (21JUL18)]

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    So I ordered the outfits for the fat kid live action trailer ... the first outfit has arrived! Fat Kid's outfit himself:
    Pokémon: Fat Kid [Beta 1.2.4 (21JUL18)]

Next up, Fitler's karate outfit will arrive and filming can commence! Gonna be great. The beta is coming along nicely as well. Just wrapping up scripts and bugs now.

Will the live action trailer come out before the ROM hack, or will they both come out at the same time?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    So I ordered the outfits for the fat kid live action trailer ... the first outfit has arrived! Fat Kid's outfit himself:

Next up, Fitler's karate outfit will arrive and filming can commence! Gonna be great. The beta is coming along nicely as well. Just wrapping up scripts and bugs now.

this is some serious dedication and i appreciate everything about this and you

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
    Years
    Ohohooooo, cannot wait for this trailer!!!!!
    I am also a fan of your hack, has been while i commented, to -be honest cannot wait for the beta, so excited *_*

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Will the live action trailer come out sometime this week? I really, really hope it's soon

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
    Years
    Sorry to keep asking, but did the production start already and will the trailer come out this week?

Production was delayed due to work but we are starting production tomorrow morning and the video should be done later that evening. If not, then it should be done some point Thursday.

Le pug

Years
    Spoiler:

Just a little proof that production started today for the trailer. The two stars of the trailer right before we went into filming. There is still a portion that needs to be filmed (we are using a Dunkin Donuts as apart of our trailer but they were super busy today so didn't want to bother them). Besides that, editing of the currently filmed vids will commence in the mean time.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2023
    Spoiler:

Just a little proof that production started today for the trailer. The two stars of the trailer right before we went into filming. There is still a portion that needs to be filmed (we are using a Dunkin Donuts as apart of our trailer but they were super busy today so didn't want to bother them). Besides that, editing of the currently filmed vids will commence in the mean time.

Lol, should have stuffed some pillows inside your shirt or something to make yourself look fatter

Le pug

Years
    Alright so here it is: the live-action trailer for Pokemon: Fat Kid!

There will be an extended version that will include more live-action footage prior to the beginning of the video and just after the ending portion when the beta is released.

WARNING: This hack is intended for mature players and therefore you will see or hear vulgar words in the trailer.
    (There is a subtitle track, if you'd like to enable if your device is low volume)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2021
    Alright so here it is: the live-action trailer for Pokemon: Fat Kid!

There will be an extended version that will include more live-action footage prior to the beginning of the video and just after the ending portion when the beta is released.

WARNING: This hack is intended for mature players and therefore you will see or hear vulgar words in the trailer.
    (There is a subtitle track, if you'd like to enable if your device is low volume)

Oh my gowsh amazing and funny too lol, I can see a lot of dedication coming from you to your hacks. Keep up the great work!

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
    Let Pug, please marry me. (JK jk)
    Man! I'm so hyped for this. The trailer really gave me the giggles! Hahah! Especially the part where fat kid goes "Sweet" after he knocks out the karate guy. I'm really stoked for Porygon having new evolutions.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Now that the live action trailer has finally been released, will the beta download come out sometime this week?

Le pug

Years
    Now that the live action trailer has finally been released, will the beta download come out sometime this week?

I'm shooting for Friday-Sunday. Going through extensively now to fix all last-minute bugs and events and trying to update as much as I can. As it stands, it is playable so really it is just dolling it up at this point but I want to give a better quality so. Whatever the case, I'll just have to post it and then I'll just hotfix where I can.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm shooting for Friday-Sunday. Going through extensively now to fix all last-minute bugs and events and trying to update as much as I can. As it stands, it is playable so really it is just dolling it up at this point but I want to give a better quality so. Whatever the case, I'll just have to post it and then I'll just hotfix where I can.

You mean this Friday-Sunday now, or next Friday-Sunday (8-10)?

Back