• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2022
    can you also redo for hoenn Idk why but I just wanted all to be the same (except for kalos and alola because they are the only sprite set I can't find)
    you may not tell the difference between this one and the one you already imported in the game but for this sprite set the overworld sprite has a small yellow line at the bottom of ash shirt and the battle backsprite (I had no idea what you call it?) there's a hole at the back of ash's hat it is the same for sinnoh,unova and kalos.

Last edited:

super fan de pokemon

Pokemon palmero
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    hello again I thought a suggestion that before going to other regions you go to johto but before going to johto or hoenn you must go to your mother's house and your mother gives you the costume of the region you're going to

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    hello again I thought a suggestion that before going to other regions you go to johto but before going to johto or hoenn you must go to your mother's house and your mother gives you the costume of the region you're going to

that would work, but I didn't want to disrupt what I had already programmed. The way I made it simply added a few lines of dialogue.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2019
    that would work, but I didn't want to disrupt what I had already programmed. The way I made it simply added a few lines of dialogue.

in the next update can you make it so you can battle Lillie with Magearna and Snowy I just feel like it would be an interesting battle Magearna like level 40 and Snowy level 45 it would be a cool experience get it cool but I am being serious it would be awesome also could you make it so the different pokemon you catch in each region automatically go up to the gym leaders level when you go inside the gym (with brawly you also get that when you battle him the second time) because it's a big pain having to grind before every gym leader especially in kanto

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    in the next update can you make it so you can battle Lillie with Magearna and Snowy I just feel like it would be an interesting battle Magearna like level 40 and Snowy level 45 it would be a cool experience get it cool but I am being serious it would be awesome also could you make it so the different pokemon you catch in each region automatically go up to the gym leaders level when you go inside the gym (with brawly you also get that when you battle him the second time) because it's a big pain having to grind before every gym leader especially in kanto

Magearna, as of episode SM116, is 1)not Lillie's Pokemon and 2)currently inactive and not even able to battle. Even if it does wake up I will not be adding it to the game unless Lillie somehow adds it to her team, which is unlikely since the Sun & Moon series seems against giving Ash's companions Pokemon. A Magearna will be added to the game so players can catch one, but the one that Lillie found is technically worthless right now. It's the same case for the Shaymin Mallow is watching or the Bewear that follows Team Rocket around.

As for the level adjustment I feel that takes away from the challenge of the game. What would be the incentive to battling regular trainers if you automatically get the experience handed to you? I understand this game can have a hard time with the balance of levels since it is so long and resets every region, but having it be an automated thing doesn't work.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Urm in the next update will you be adding z-moves and went its the next update coming out?

I am having trouble with the code for Z-Moves so I don't know when if ever they will be added. Next update will at best be out April 28th, it all depends on what the episodes give me.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2019
    Magearna, as of episode SM116, is 1)not Lillie's Pokemon and 2)currently inactive and not even able to battle. Even if it does wake up I will not be adding it to the game unless Lillie somehow adds it to her team, which is unlikely since the Sun & Moon series seems against giving Ash's companions Pokemon. A Magearna will be added to the game so players can catch one, but the one that Lillie found is technically worthless right now. It's the same case for the Shaymin Mallow is watching or the Bewear that follows Team Rocket around.

As for the level adjustment I feel that takes away from the challenge of the game. What would be the incentive to battling regular trainers if you automatically get the experience handed to you? I understand this game can have a hard time with the balance of levels since it is so long and resets every region, but having it be an automated thing doesn't work.

OK I thought she has caught it because in serebii on the episode it says she catches it could you maybe only do it for the second challenge against sabrina because even when I use haunters shadow punch it survives and uses a psychic type attack and haunter faints or maybe program it so kadabra faints in 1 hit by any attack

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    OK I thought she has caught it because in serebii on the episode it says she catches it could you maybe only do it for the second challenge against sabrina because even when I use haunters shadow punch it survives and uses a psychic type attack and haunter faints or maybe program it so kadabra faints in 1 hit by any attack

I just checked Lillie's page out on Serebii and I wouldn't trust it for information. Not only does she not obtain it but Snowy was unable to use its Z-Move.

As for the game, why would I program a gym leader-who didn't show a pokemon with fragility-to have pokemon that instantly faint? Like that you could beat the whole game with a level 1 Machop that knows Bullet Punch. I know the game is manageable as I did every major battle restricting myself to the pokemon Ash used against them; so if I can beat Nanu's three Pokemon with only a Lycanroc I think the difficulty of the game is fine.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2020
    Guess this'll be the place to post this but is the sound meant to not be working or have I just buggered installing it? Sound files are all there in the directory but no sound when playing the game. If it makes a difference the game is on a secondary hard drive instead of the primary.

By the way super stoked on the game as I haven't played pokemon since gen 2 as a kid and pretty hyped to see all the changes and new stuff.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Guess this'll be the place to post this but is the sound meant to not be working or have I just buggered installing it? Sound files are all there in the directory but no sound when playing the game. If it makes a difference the game is on a secondary hard drive instead of the primary.

By the way super stoked on the game as I haven't played pokemon since gen 2 as a kid and pretty hyped to see all the changes and new stuff.

do you have the sound turned on? Press F1

Back