• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2023
    Dear All

Please help me

I have recently updated to the version 2.16 of this pokemon fire ash game

At first it worked, but when i changed it to full screen and tried to re-open the game

It always pops up a "Sprite resize error" & crashes out. game never opens now due to this error :(

"Sprite Resize error: nomethod error occured"

Undefined method

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2021
    So I saved the game on pummelo island and I got an error message saying"script'pokemonField'line1476:NoMethoderror occurred.
    Undefined method 'spriteset' for #<Scene_Intro:0x9fc7d47>
    Pls help if there is a way around this or do I have to restart the game from the beginning again

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2020
    speeding up doesn't work, it just says that this is for a registered item. I am playing 2.16 is and unless im doing something wrong what is the problem and how do I speed up the game then.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2023
    speeding up doesn't work, it just says that this is for a registered item. I am playing 2.16 is and unless im doing something wrong what is the problem and how do I speed up the game then.

It should work. Did you check your keybindings? Maybe F is set for a key item so change it to something else so it can work?

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2020
    So I saved the game on pummelo island and I got an error message saying"script'pokemonField'line1476:NoMethoderror occurred.
    Undefined method 'spriteset' for #<Scene_Intro:0x9fc7d47>
    Pls help if there is a way around this or do I have to restart the game from the beginning again

Just switch back to the version of fire ash and progress the game a bit and save somewhere else you should be fine wiht your game

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2024
    It has too much friendship and that overrides the Level evolution. You'll have to lower it down enough to not make it trigger.

So give it herbs it won't like and let it faint a few times?

Never mind I let it faint and gave it a few revival herbs which helped it evolve into Dusk Lycanroc; also it evolved between 5:00 and 5:59, so thanks for the help.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    I have I question when I get a thunderstone is there any benefit to keeping Pikachu a Pikachu instead of evolving it? Besides the light ball of course. Also, does Raichu learn any moves?

Edit: Btw what gen are the movesets?

Last edited:
    Back