• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2022
    I've found a bug on the latest 3.1.0 version. When I go to Seven Grapefruit Islands, I am unable to go north from the starting island. I can only go south to another island and there I can't access the bridge leading to next islands. Any way to fix this?

Did you fix it brother? I face the same problem and am absolutely gutted

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    Just join the Discord server. Every new update and all the patches are posted there and you would get instant help there.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2022
    Hello! I really want to play this game but after trying to download and play without working several times I do some research and see that it is no longer playable on Joiplay which is all I have. If I'm reading correctly, you can play versions before 3.0 on joiplay. But can't find 2.28 or any previous versions for that matter. Does anyone here have a link to an older but still mainly completed version before it was seapped to rpg essentials at version 3.0. TIA and hope I can play at least some iteration of this awesome sounding game.

*edit- I believe I found v2.28 on the games actual website. Gonna try it out now

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    Having some issues with the discord. I'm not allowed to send any messages in channels and I only see a few chat tabs. I was looking forward to using trading and PVP does anyone know if they still have it?

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    So this error happens when I try to enter route 24 from the hidden village:

RPG Maker Plugin for JoiPlay

Script '[v19.1 Hotfixes] Misc bug fixes.rb' line 686: NoMethodError occured.

undefined method `width' for #<RPG::Sprite>

Any suggestions? (Running version 3.0.0 on Android through JoiPlay)

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    Found a pretty game breaking bug. I talked to one of the guys after talking to Wallace in Valor Lakefront. It was the guy to the south of the city with the fighting dojo costume on. When I talked to him he force pushed me upwards (almost like I hadn't talked to Wallace yet) but since I was above him I had no where to go but into a wall. I am now forever stuck in a walking motion into the wall. I guess this is the end for my playthrough.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen yesterday
    The game stop supporting joiplay since 3.0. You can still play version before that but it wont get updated anytime soon

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2022
    Where is the fixed version 3.1.0 of pokemon fire ash in discord to go to pass the bridge in seven grapefruit island? I can't see it.

Years
    Where is the fixed version 3.1.0 of pokemon fire ash in discord to go to pass the bridge in seven grapefruit island? I can't see it.

theres already a version 3.2 in their website: https://fire-ash.webnode.page/download/

[EDIT] uhhh so i actually tried downloading it on the mega link and it does NOT download. i went to the discord and they do not show ANY link to the 3.2 update, at all. the latest update is 3.1.18 :/

can anybody help?

Last edited:
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen yesterday
    Can someone help me? I downloaded the 3.2.0 version but my game didn't save
    first when you save the game, choose the "save old save file option". After that, restart the game and from then, you should see the "save current game" option. Thats the one u use to save the game

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2023
    Wait, so we can't actually win any of the Leagues? Even is we win any of the battles Ash lost, we can't proceed further. That sucks.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2023
    Looks like Journeys is nearing its endgame. I wonder if that means in the future there might be a Galar update.

Back