• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2019
    Well since I am new I can't post images apparently. Well that is bad. BUt ok. I'll explain the situation. I need advice.

I played the newest version, and arrived in celadon city. Explored the town a bit and entered a house, since I haven't saved for a while I decided to do it in the house with the old lady and her meowth and psyduck.

And then I realise the damn PSYDUCK is stuck at the building entrance and is not moving. I waited for hours for it to move, but it just stays and rotates. I can't get out of the house.

Is there a way to fix this? I don't want to play from the beginning.
    Can you remove the psyduck in the next update, so when I download it and somehow load my save again, it is gone?

HELP

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Well since I am new I can't post images apparently. Well that is bad. BUt ok. I'll explain the situation. I need advice.

I played the newest version, and arrived in celadon city. Explored the town a bit and entered a house, since I haven't saved for a while I decided to do it in the house with the old lady and her meowth and psyduck.

And then I realise the damn PSYDUCK is stuck at the building entrance and is not moving. I waited for hours for it to move, but it just stays and rotates. I can't get out of the house.

Is there a way to fix this? I don't want to play from the beginning.
    Can you remove the psyduck in the next update, so when I download it and somehow load my save again, it is gone?

HELP

This is a problem I'm aware of and have already fixed. Next update will resolve the issue.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2020
    just wanted to ask is there any way to increase the windown size? i have played older pokemon games and rom hacks on emulators before and they allow you to play the game on a bigger window size is there any way to play this in a bigger window size

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2019
    This is a problem I'm aware of and have already fixed. Next update will resolve the issue.

Sounds great.

But will I have to start over once I download the new updated version, or will I be able to continue my save?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    just wanted to ask is there any way to increase the windown size? i have played older pokemon games and rom hacks on emulators before and they allow you to play the game on a bigger window size is there any way to play this in a bigger window size

In the options. It's not perfect but there are a few options.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023

There are 3 windows sizes, but if you have a 4K monitor, the game's always going to look small. Though you could have the walkthrough or other related windows next to the game window.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2023
    Can someone confirm you can have Dragon Scales (and Metal Coats with Magnemite) by fishing Horsea at Cinnabar ? The Walkthrough.txt says you can have it at random like the official games but I've been fishing them for ages and I have no luck, none of them have an item.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Can someone confirm you can have Dragon Scales (and Metal Coats with Magnemite) by fishing Horsea at Cinnabar ? The Walkthrough.txt says you can have it at random like the official games but I've been fishing them for ages and I have no luck, none of them have an item.

Magneton evolves at Mt. Coronet and other places with a magnetic field.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2023
    Hey, I got everyone except for Type: Null in this new patch. Where can I find it?

There's a poke ball in Aether Paradise on the table on the right side of the entrance but I can't get it, and there's one in Mount Lanakila Cave which I can't get to.

Is it one of those two or something else?

Tnx in advance.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Hey, I got everyone except for Type: Null in this new patch. Where can I find it?

There's a poke ball in Aether Paradise on the table on the right side of the entrance but I can't get it, and there's one in Mount Lanakila Cave which I can't get to.

Is it one of those two or something else?

Tnx in advance.

It is the one in Aether Paradise. It is supposed to be obtainable, but I messed up. Next update you'll be able to get it.

Back