• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Fire Gold 1.4

Years
  • This one is a banger guys! The first real finished remake / demake with canon gameplay of Johto for the GBA. Something we always missed but noone thinks I will really happened! There are the other well known Johto hacks with so many perspectives of different gameplay through the region (and Kanto for sure), but the "basic but real deal" was not there for a long time. After cancelled projects like Crystal Dust or GS Chronicles and Liquid Crystal (only for the final 1-2% of the game) I am happy to see this one from out of nowhere. I hope the nature of the game will never change and it is really impressive to see HG/SS with Crystal story on GBA, I think that is about what the game want to be.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years
  • Gonna keep an eye out on this one... Johto brainrot has been extreme this year, so anything Johto, I wanna play.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    Can you please post the 1.4 link to here? I don't want to join your discord just for a patch.

Years
  • Can you please post the 1.4 link to here? I don't want to join your discord just for a patch.

Also I don't know why they removed the patch when they should know the rules that you have to have the patch posted on these forums themselves and not just discord. I let the creator know on discord about this rule.

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
    Years
    • Seen today
    Also I don't know why they removed the patch when they should know the rules that you have to have the patch posted on these forums themselves and not just discord. I let the creator know on discord about this rule.

Find this very ironic since I brought this exact issue up over on the Blazing Emerald fourm back in September 2020 and I instead get ridicule on. If this is finally a rule that's been implemented on this site in recent times then thank lord, should let the creator of Blazing Emerald know he must upload the latest patch on here too.

Back on topic, really love the look of this hack, seems to finally be a genuine Gen 3 G/S/C remake that perhaps could surpass the original Shiny Gold even. I'll try it for sure when I get the chance to.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2024
    If you get to the first double battle with just one party member and an egg, you can really mess up the game by looking in the party menu and backing out of the fight.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2023
    Hello. I was playing yesterday and the game crashes sometimes when i look into the pokedex info, actually not a big problem because after the first time it crashed i started to save game before using the pokedex. Besides Raikou appeared in the grass just too early! (i went into the burned tower, awakened the beasts and seconds after i was battling him on route 38... pretty sure it was the first time i did find it that fast) aaand he does not run away (it is a bug?), my pokemon were level 30-35, only 3 ultraballs and he used ROAR deleting himself from the game lol.

I'm playing it just for fun anyways, not thinking too much about ev's/natures and that kind of things usually i do when I play like catching specific pokémon, just checking here and there.

It feels fine as a fan of 2nd gen but the first crash caught me out of guard and having to reset kinda hurts my mood.

Hoping the best. Waiting for more (:

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Started playing this today and I'm enjoying it so far. Very polished and I enjoy some of the liberties you took with the overworld map. :)

From what I can tell, the Battle Tower is not available in this version of the game. Once the Battle Tower is operational, I'd like to ask if you could also implement some sort of IV perfector and a way to change your Pokémon's Nature. Maybe you could program an NPC to charge something (rare items, lots of money, Game Corner coins, whatever) for such "services"?

I'd really love it if you could implement such a feature.

Black_Fragrant

Finishing up my Firegold
    Years
  • im glad you liked it! the pokedex will show up all red when you are in the right time the pokemon spawns for that location, you will see it clean once you go to a place without that pokemon.
    eevee evolves into all eeveelutions with stones now, like the later generation!

Back