• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Fire Red Extended Version

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    i find that the "link cable" on an emulator doesnt actually work for the myboy emulator on my phone even going as far as to say ive already tried the link local on it. it refuses to bring up the trading(i tried to get all starters even going as far as to save a different save for each but since the trading doesnt seem to work i cant really claim to have them all can i?) that said i havent fully explored the game(because i like to try and get all starters when given a choice) and have found that for whatever reason the ups/ips/bps or whatever file doesnt actually go for whatever version of firered i do have and the standard rom for the game i do have is at 2.2.4 but cannot for whatever reason apply the patch.

Last edited:
    Years
    i find that the "link cable" on an emulator doesnt actually work for the myboy emulator on my phone even going as far as to say ive already tried the link local on it. it refuses to bring up the trading(i tried to get all starters even going as far as to save a different save for each but since the trading doesnt seem to work i cant really claim to have them all can i?) that said i havent fully explored the game(because i like to try and get all starters when given a choice) and have found that for whatever reason the ups/ips/bps or whatever file doesnt actually go for whatever version of firered i do have and the standard rom for the game i do have is at 2.2.4 but cannot for whatever reason apply the patch.

The link cable works as Evolutionary Stone... 🤔
    Well, in my discord server, you have a Thread called as "Tutorials", they explain how to patch files.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2022
    Tarma, sou um tremendo fã do seu projeto, já acompanho a um tempo o jogo, na minha opinião o jogo está ficando ótimo, sem dúvidas das hack Rom que eu já joguei é a minha favorita, tem algumas coisas de outras hack Roma que eu gostava e a sua NN tem, eu entendo isso como uma diversificação de idéias e posso dizer que são essas diferenças que deixam cada hack única, se eu tivesse algum pedido a vc, seria ou um sistema de itens para substituir os HMS que eu acharia mais prático sinceramente ou a adição das mega evoluções, gigantamax E os z-moves, porém sei que você NN gosta kkk, então eu tô ansioso pelas próximas atualizações principalmente quando vc incluir a próxima geração no ano que vem, muito obrigado pelo jogo incrível que vc está me proporcionando e futuramente espero poder criar minha própria hack com meus gostos e ideias e que ela fique tão bem trabalhada quanto a sua😍✌️

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2022
    Ei uma dúvida, sou grande fã e colecionador nato da série e como no fire red original tenho vontade de capturar todos os pokémons, vc pretende aumentar a quantia de box? Pq ela limita isso na gameplay😔🤡

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2022
    sprite icon lilligant hisui is wrong, in it is the icon/sprite of krokorok could you fix it please? when does the update come out with this fixed?

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2022
    There is an error in the sprite/icon of lilligant hisui instead of appearing it appears Korokorok, can you fix it? When does the update come out? I really want to use her on my team.

VLF

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2024
    There is a problem with Greedent, it has zero in all its Base Stats, it can have IVs and EVs but no Base Stats.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2022
    when is the next update coming out? will the icons be there? I really want to use lilligant hisui on my team.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2022
    Hey, thank you for making such amazing romhack. It's a pleasure to play. Kanto is beautiful now.
    Could you tell me where can I find Rookidee? I want it so bad - I can't afford myself new games so I'm playing only GBA hacks :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2023
    Hey, thank you for making such amazing romhack. It's a pleasure to play. Kanto is beautiful now.
    Could you tell me where can I find Rookidee? I want it so bad - I can't afford myself new games so I'm playing only GBA hacks :D

It's at Route 11, just past after Vermillion City...

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2023
    Hey, are u able to get rid of the hm system and switch the wild battle music to a regular wild battle theme instead of a trainer battle theme?

Back