• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon FireRed: Rocket Edition (Completed)

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2020
    I'm this is the first rom hack that I've played. I didn't j is they could be so in depth. I though it would just be minor tweaks to the game. I just finished the beta and came here hoping for an update. I was bummed when I saw the last release was in 2017, but so excited when reading through the comments and seeing that the project hasn't been abandoned and seems to be nearing a final release. Thanks for the fun game! Is there a way to stay notified of when it releases?

Tunak23

Blurson Of the Shore
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    So many years and we finally got it!
    Well done colonesalt as an old follower of the hack I can only praise you on proving all the skeptics wrong and released the final product.

Cannot wait to get a hand on it and best wishes to you dear hacker!

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I'm super excited for the final release. It's one of the best hacks I've ever played. I'm glad you never gave up on the project like so many others seem to do.

KiremeShadow

Your Everyday Competitive Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Man this is gonna be a hype year bro, I am on the discord and I can't wait to beta test. For now I will stick to my kleptomaniac run of B3 for now. This is gonna be sooo cool!! Keep up the good work!

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2020
    Super excited for the next release! One of the main things I'm looking forward to in early 2020 actually. Good luck and keep up the great work!

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2020
    For some reason my game stopped working when i traded with the little girl that wanted a Spearow for her Fetchid can you try and fix this later in the future?

Years
  • For some reason my game stopped working when i traded with the little girl that wanted a Spearow for her Fetchid can you try and fix this later in the future?

I don't think NPC trades are supposed to be possible in this romhack, are you sure you patched the rom correctly?

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    Is there going to be a new update? Seems like the creator abandoned this game 😕 It's awesome and I really look forward to play after Cinnabar island secret meeting... Sooo any plans of the game's ressurection?

joshspicer

Josh Spicer
    Years
  • Is there going to be a new update? Seems like the creator abandoned this game 😕 It's awesome and I really look forward to play after Cinnabar island secret meeting... Sooo any plans of the game's ressurection?

This game is in no way abandoned and your assumption is so far off base it's not even funny.

The dev posts updates semi-weekly on the Discord detailing what he's done for that week. The idea is that the game is on its last stretch and should be releasing any day now.

Where did you get the idea from the last few pages that this game was abandoned? Just because nobody posts an update in a few months doesn't mean it's been scrapped. If that were the case the majority of the hacks on this site would be dead.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    This game is in no way abandoned and your assumption is so far off base it's not even funny.

The dev posts updates semi-weekly on the Discord detailing what he's done for that week. The idea is that the game is on its last stretch and should be releasing any day now.

Where did you get the idea from the last few pages that this game was abandoned? Just because nobody posts an update in a few months doesn't mean it's been scrapped. If that were the case the majority of the hacks on this site would be dead.

Maybe he glanced at the last few comments of this page?

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2022
    I just hope that the have doesn't release till next 2 weeks because I have exams. And If it releases now I'm gonna be distracted.

Back