• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Platinum hack: Pokémon Flawless Platinum

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 22, 2023
    Help me! I'm trying to patch the game and this is what happens... I'm not good at this stuff:(
    - Original file "3541 - Pokemon - Platinum Version (US) (Xenophobia).7z" selected.
    - Patch file "Normal Mode.xdelta" selected.
    - Applying patch, please wait... (don't panic!)
    - An error has occurred: xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT

You are trying to patch a 7z file. I think that that is what you are doing wrong. Download 7z o use winrar to open that file and extract the .nds that is inside.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 30, 2017
    Just wondering, how do you evolve pokemon like Haunter? I've been trying for ages to have it level up, but no such luck even at level 55 T-T

Thanks!

shamwowza

A really great white snake
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    I have successfully patched it now how do I open it up?

Use an emulator like DeSmuME or No$GBA and open it. If you don't know how to patch and play, I don't think you should be here...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 17, 2024
    Any news on the vanilla/clean version without Pokemon changes?

That's the versions I always play on Drayano hacks, and one of the reasons I love his projects. I'm doing a large playthrough of all gen 4, 5 and 6 games and I'm using difficulty/all Pokemon hacks for all of them, but I want to keep the experience consistent among all of them as I move to each new game by breeding a team that descends from the previous one, and even beyond when I transfer my finished teams to Sun & Moon, that's where the clean versions come in.

Would really appreciate an update to that.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    Any news on the vanilla/clean version without Pokemon changes?

That's the versions I always play on Drayano hacks, and one of the reasons I love his projects. I'm doing a large playthrough of all gen 4, 5 and 6 games and I'm using difficulty/all Pokemon hacks for all of them, but I want to keep the experience consistent among all of them as I move to each new game by breeding a team that descends from the previous one, and even beyond when I transfer my finished teams to Sun & Moon, that's where the clean versions come in.

Would really appreciate an update to that.

just like you, i hate seeing all these DS hacks with no vanilla patches. inexcusable..

for now. perfect platinum is the only platinum hack where its faithful to the vanilla stats/abilities. google it.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Aug 14, 2016
    anyone still playing ? i have a question . can i buy tm's somewhere cause tm on gen 4 is not unlimited. thank you for this nice hack :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 31, 2017
    This game is fantastic! I think my only pet peeve is how Deoxys is placed, but other than that fantastic work <3

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2017
    While trying to find Pokemon on Route 202 I got knocked out from a Spearow's critical hit Peck and instead of going to Sandgem's Poke Center I got sent to Eterna City. Did anybody else get this?

EDIT: Nevermind the OP mentioned this

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 22, 2016
    Can't put cheats on this I'm using drastic ds and using r4cce to add the cheats

Trainer 766

Can't put cheats on this I'm using drastic ds and using r4cce to add the cheats

Drastic doesn't have cheats for hacked games.Only the original HeartGold and SoulSilver,Diamond,Pearl,and Platinum,Black and White,Black 2 and White 2.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 22, 2016
    That's y I'm trying to add them. I saw a video of someone playing blaze black with cheats

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 22, 2016
    Where can I get tm psychic. I have a lvl 37 Xatu but it has no attacking moves unless u count me first

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    I would really love to play this hack since it seems to be the best Platinum one out there, but I'm hesitant to start it if there's still bugs with the legendaries working. I think Lugia, Mew, Arceus, Regirock, and Latios were the ones mentioned? Anyone know if they were ever fixed?

Also I would really love a version of this that still has all the trainer, wild pokemon, legendary event, evolution, and item-obtain-ability changes without any changes to the Pokemon's types/abilities/movesets/stats etc. I believe Drayano had this kind of feature in his hacks.

I would play Perfect Platinum instead but it lacks edits to trainer rosters, nationaldex obtainment, and legendary events which I really want.

So has this project been abandoned? ;-; @Draknir;

EDIT: Also, if I might make some suggestions to evolution: Slowpoke's evolution mimicking Wurmple's is a bad idea imo, I always hated not knowing what my Wurmple would become. Also level 10 seems low for Pichu, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Togepi, and Budew. Even Wynaut evolves on level 16. (Azurill's is fine because Marill evolves at level 18 anyway). Riolu also was not listed despite evolving through Happiness during the day previously. Does this mean it was unchanged?

Also why not just keep Seadra and Clamperl with the same items as before just with leveling up?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 28, 2018
    The Darkrai event doesn't trigger, and the guy who are supposed to give me the Member Card just give me a Super Rod instead.

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Oct 27, 2019
    I do not know if it is intentional or a bug, but the -1 floor in a pokemon center has a mewtwo standing behind the desk. I went and checked to see if there were multiple pokemoncenters where this happens, and there are infact multiple mewtwo.

I know this hack has been out a long time (great hack btw, one of the best imo), so I'm not sure wether or not you'll see this message.
    Just wanted to let you know.

K bye

Edit: I'm training up this mantine, but it doenst seem to evolve.
    Now I've had the remoraid in my party, and the changes document doesn't say anything about the evolution method being changed. Is this a glitch or did you change it without mentioning it?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    ireally like randomizers is their any way to get this toworkwith the universalrandomizer i tried but noluck

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 13, 2020
    I really hope there's still someone here.. The game has been freezing everytime I step on the first blue button at Wake's Gym in Pastoria City. Has this happened to anyone else and any idea how to fix?

Back