• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Floral Tempus EX 1.9.4 - RELEASED (12 Gym Badges + Elite 4/Champion)

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2023
    I defeated the steel gym but my game freezes in the episode ending message. Is it normal? I thinked it was possible to explore a bit more

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2022
    i have a couple of questions/
    1/ i've beaten team magmar however i did not get an elekid in the restaurant why?
    2/ is this a new update ? if yes what is the new content?

Juno and Ice

Developer of Pokémon Floral Tempus
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    I defeated the steel gym but my game freezes in the episode ending message. Is it normal? I thinked it was possible to explore a bit more

Update your game to 3.0.4 to fix that bug.
    Make sure when you boot your game up, it says 3.0.4 on the bottom right of the screen that has shaymin on it.

i have a couple of questions/
    1/ i've beaten team magmar however i did not get an elekid in the restaurant why?
    2/ is this a new update ? if yes what is the new content?

The Electivire Gang Route is sort of bugged, and will be fixed next episode. If you didn't get your Elekid you'll get it next Episode. Also make sure your game is updated to 3.0.4.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2022
    actually i have just checked and im' updated in the game i have the latest version and the elekid event is still bugged i hope you could fix it in the next version

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2023
    Where do I get magikarp/gyarados? Is it a quest? My old rod only pulls up finneons :(

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    How to get mega stone

depends on which mega stone you want as there's more than 1 available if you want a specific mega stone u may or may not need to proceed far enough into the story until you obtain it......... do keep in mind that mega evoltuion isnt obtained until rather late in the game's current release tho iirc so u would likely already have 1 or 2 if you looked hard enough but i could be mistaken

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    this game is too hard I got stuck in the 2nd gym.
    I can't beat him.
    I am not the type who plays hacks for a challenge, only for pleasure, and not just pleasant to lose all the time

Juno and Ice

Developer of Pokémon Floral Tempus
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    this game is too hard I got stuck in the 2nd gym.
    I can't beat him.
    I am not the type who plays hacks for a challenge, only for pleasure, and not just pleasant to lose all the time

Well this fangame is made to put more of a challenge into Pokémon. You could try waiting till next episode, when we revamp the level's and see if it's easier then, but if you can't deal with a bit of a challenge then this fangame probably isn't for you.

Mega stone for lucario

Lucario's mega stone isn't available yet.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2020
    This is my favourite pokemon game ever!! I created this account just to say a massive THANK YOU to the people who made it, I can't believe how talented and dedicated you all are.

IF you are looking for some feedback, here it is:

The story has been really interesting so far. It's familiar (team blight - team rocket, etc) but still different enough to keep things fresh. I really like all of the characters, they feel a lot more realistic than what I've come to expect from a pokemon game. I especially like Scarlett! She's so sweet, but also kinda badass. The relationship she has with her sister is really well-written too. I'm curious to see how the relationship between the trio from the orphanage and Scarlett develops. It seems kind of like a found family situation, and I think there's a possibility for an interesting dynamic between them. Basically, I would love to see more mushy, feel-good scenes with them n_n

The overworld and the spites all look GORGEOUS. Kudos.

I'm really liking how the game rewards exploration with items and story elements. A lot of the NPC dialogue is so fricking funny as well. A standout is the kid just screaming "I WANT CAKE".

I'm actually enjoying that it's more difficult than a regular pokemon game. I'm a total scrub and pepega, so if I can beat it, anyone else can surely. ("Protip": change up your team to have type advantage, or at least not type weakness, against the gym you're battling.)

A few technical things I noticed:

On route K, specifically the lower half near Paeonia City, the background disappears in wild encounters. It's just a black screen, for me at least.

The other route K, between Ixora Island and Syringa Town, needs a few more rocks to keep us in place. I travelled pretty much all over at the edge of the world map. Which was cool, but unless you guys are trying to push a flat earth agenda very sneakily, I don't think I was meant to :P

Lastly, I can't solve the maze in Fallugia Forest (the one post 7 badges). Is it currently possible or will it be in the next update? I'm pretty bad at puzzles, so it could just be me :P

Very much looking forward to the next update :D

Back