• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Floral Tempus EX 1.9.4 - RELEASED (12 Gym Badges + Elite 4/Champion)

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2022
    I got softlocked in the powerplant after I fight the two grunts. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2022
    Can you show me a screenshot of what's happening?

Thank you for taking the time to respond! I love your game btw so I hope I will be able to continue.

This occurs after I just beat the Steel Gym Leader and then head to the PowerPoint. There are two grunts that you fight back to back.
    Pokémon Floral Tempus EX 1.9.4 - RELEASED (12 Gym Badges + Elite 4/Champion)

I died after the second one and when I came back I saved before entering the powerplant and it restarted me on the second grunt.

I beat the battle and afterwords I cannot move or press any buttons.

I already tried to soft reset and it didn't work.

Juno and Ice

Developer of Pokémon Floral Tempus
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Thank you for taking the time to respond! I love your game btw so I hope I will be able to continue.

This occurs after I just beat the Steel Gym Leader and then head to the PowerPoint. There are two grunts that you fight back to back.

I died after the second one and when I came back I saved before entering the powerplant and it restarted me on the second grunt.

I beat the battle and afterwords I cannot move or press any buttons.

I already tried to soft reset and it didn't work.

Can you send me your save file. I'll fix the problem for you. Sorry I took so long to respond.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Hello, I need help, I can't open the game it says the script is taking too long. How can I fix this?

Years
  • Hello, I need help, I can't open the game it says the script is taking too long. How can I fix this?

think this has been told in some post in previous page, just press f12 to restart the game when the script is taking too long is there on the screen

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2020
    I fought Del in the professor's house in marigold city but I dont know how to progress through the story now. the gang member on the left side wont budge and the gang member on the right side is still waiting. Any way to progress?

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2021
    Battle items won't work even i have x speed it keeps saying you don't have usable items in your pocket.

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2020
    Stuck in astromelsia city after the dining hall sequence in juno-shiro mansion.After the gym lady leaves there is no dialogue and my character cant move nor can I access the menu

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    The game is pretty cool - the story is totaly different from what we are used to, but some battles are way to difficult!
    I started playing as a fun game, so my team ins't that competitive, but ti was a mistake because the difficulty level in this game is so unbalanced, and it is kinda of making me quit the game...

With a lot of luck, I've just defeated Xyla at Ixora Cave, after been stucked there for a good period! My team are Luxray, Torract, Pancham, Furret, Floatzel, and Golett (which is the only non level 30 pokemon in my party and I captured him moments before falling in the hole). Her Joltik and Tangela were pretty tought, and I lost to her many times before been blessed by luck moments!
    I'm worried because people said that there will be more difficult trainers, and they all tends to use strong pokemons that appears only at late game...

Last edited:

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    The game is pretty cool - the story is totaly different from what we are used to, but some battles are way to difficult!
    I started playing as a fun game, so my team ins't that competitive, but ti was a mistake because the difficulty level in this game is so unbalanced, and it is kinda of making me quit the game...

With a lot of luck, I've just defeated Xyla at Ixora Cave, after been stucked there for a good period! My team are Luxray, Torract, Pancham, Furret, Floatzel, and Golett (which is the only non level 30 pokemon in my party and I captured him moments before falling in the hole). Her Joltik and Tangela were pretty tought, and I lost to her many times before been blessed by luck moments!
    I'm worried because people said that there will be more difficult trainers, and they all tends to use strong pokemons that appears only at late game...

personally the biggest issue i had in this was the water gym but other than that i didnt really have all that many problems.............. i'd say what my team was but for some reason i dont have that save anymore :/ i only remember it having a mega aggron and i "think" a nidoking but cant remember for sure on the latter

Juno and Ice

Developer of Pokémon Floral Tempus
    Years
    • Seen yesterday

The difficulty is something a lot of people complain about, but it's also something we don't plan on changing. Gym leaders already become easier because the player is given more access to stronger Pokémon as the game progresses. If we make the Milo and Xyla easier the whole game becomes easier as a result, and there's no fun in a game that's super easy to run through.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    The difficulty is something a lot of people complain about, but it's also something we don't plan on changing. Gym leaders already become easier because the player is given more access to stronger Pokémon as the game progresses. If we make the Milo and Xyla easier the whole game becomes easier as a result, and there's no fun in a game that's super easy to run through.

Amen to that. Having just replayed it, it's not as hard as I thought. ONLY if you play competitively, wisely and use more than 6 Pokémon. If you want to be a masochist and just use your starter and 5 other Pokémon, good luck, but you are gonna struggle BIG TIME. You've got the option/alt. key so just grind away on various Pokémon to EV train for a couple hours and eventually, you'll find a way to beat them.

Plus, it's much more rewarding to beat a gym and watch the story progress.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    Amen to that. Having just replayed it, it's not as hard as I thought. ONLY if you play competitively, wisely and use more than 6 Pokémon. If you want to be a masochist and just use your starter and 5 other Pokémon, good luck, but you are gonna struggle BIG TIME. You've got the option/alt. key so just grind away on various Pokémon to EV train for a couple hours and eventually, you'll find a way to beat them.

Plus, it's much more rewarding to beat a gym and watch the story progress.

you dont struggle just because you use your starter and 5 other mons and nothing else, especially if you know the mon at its base before even playing this which is precisely why i didnt have as much trouble as many here did as i used my knowledge of pokemon ive built up over the majority of my life as well as knowing other fan games that ive played prior to this such as rejuvenation and reborn

in a nutshell: if you know the pokemon themselves well enough its not nearly as bad as u may think

Back