• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Fluorite Version (8-13-15, Beta 3 Released!)

Should the player speak?

• Yes

Votes: 327 55.1%
  • Only during important events

Votes: 148 24.9%
  • No

Votes: 119 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Okay, so I added the titlescreen, how does it look?

ghlEs.jpg

Also, thanks TheGameCubeCollector for this banner :D
    j30jn.jpg

Also, yep we got a chat up ^^

And lastly, TheGameCubeCollector made a better Tentrem town, and a new release will be coming soon, won't be any farther plot wise, but it has a lot of new things (Amity Forest is actually a forest now, new route added, rival stuff)

jiangzhengwenjzw

now working on katam
    Years
    • Seen today
    I really want to play this hack but I do not know where to find the clean rom. Please help me, thanks a lot. :D

Ttar0914

Years
  • I really want to play this hack but I do not know where to find the clean rom. Please help me, thanks a lot. :D

Dude, are you kidding us? You should normally know that Google helps you finding CLEAN Pokemon ROMs. Or like others know that any clean ROM can be found on coolrom.

hey man how patch this game ,can teach me?

I prefer you to read a ROM patching tutorial by Yuuki_Asura:
    http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=utcaqkZL
    This tutorial helps you patching the patch files with the compatible games.

jiangzhengwenjzw

now working on katam
    Years
    • Seen today
    Dude, are you kidding us? You should normally know that Google helps you finding CLEAN Pokemon ROMs. Or like others know that any clean ROM can be found on coolrom.

I prefer you to read a ROM patching tutorial by Yuuki_Asura:
    http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=utcaqkZL
    This tutorial helps you patching the patch files with the compatible games.
    I know that.
    I just do not know whether I need 16MB rom or 32MB rom.
    Forgive my terrible English.

Ttar0914

Years
  • I know that.
    I just do not know whether I need 16MB rom or 32MB rom.
    Forgive my terrible English.

Most of the GBA Pokemon ROMs have a size of 16 MB. The patch you're using either doubles its size (32 MB), which is often used to patch Pokemon Emerald ROMs (.ups files), or keeps its size at 16 MB, which is rarely used on Emerald, but most commonly used on Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green ROMs (.ips files).

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    So here's a little update :)

There might be a release soon, and honestly I'm a bit embarrassed by the beta I put out earlier. It's definitely not my best.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2020
    Sorry to be a grammar Nazi, but a couple of small spelling issues:
    Are you forgetting that Team Magma failed as well?
    If I ever see you again,

Corrections are in bold,
    Thanks again for taking the time to make this great hack

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Sorry to be a grammar Nazi, but a couple of small spelling issues:
    Are you forgetting that Team Magma failed as well?
    If I ever see you again,

Corrections are in bold,
    Thanks again for taking the time to make this great hack

Haha thanks but I had already fxed it. I don't usually make mistakes like that :/

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    One thing I noticed in the video - it's a bit odd he called your character out as a witness, when there are two battle-ready NPCs standing at either side of the map :P Might want to move them further away.

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    One thing I noticed in the video - it's a bit odd he called your character out as a witness, when there are two battle-ready NPCs standing at either side of the map :P Might want to move them further away.

I... didn't notice that.
    Haha, I'll fix that right now.

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    So, I worked on this for a few hours, and I think it's pretty cool. I want opinions on this, on how to improve it and stuff :)
    Also, I fixed the stuff near the end of the video.

And of course, I have improved the map. It's only half way done, I gotta do the other side.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2020
    So, I worked on this for a few hours, and I think it's pretty cool. I want opinions on this, on how to improve it and stuff :)
    Also, I fixed the stuff near the end of the video.

And of course, I have improved the map. It's only half way done, I gotta do the other side.

That looks really good! only thing I'd say is to try and make the boat move less erratically and like try and give it mostly straight lines rather than going like up 1, right 1, up 1, right 1, down 1, left 1, etc. It just makes the sailor seem like he doesn't know what he's doing.
    For example when sailing to the first island he takes a longer route to get there than he does when he comes to pick you up.

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    That looks really good! only thing I'd say is to try and make the boat move less erratically and like try and give it mostly straight lines rather than going like up 1, right 1, up 1, right 1, down 1, left 1, etc. It just makes the sailor seem like he doesn't know what he's doing.
    For example when sailing to the first island he takes a longer route to get there than he does when he comes to pick you up.

Are you talking about when the player is controlling it? Cuz that was just to show it, lol.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    The script looks good and a much more interesting way. Maybe add a few more places to dock so that the 'options' idea is more varied? Does everything work if you sail to an island, go in a building and come back out?

Is there a reason for the Rayquaza statue (not sure if I like the pose, it's a bit weird) and the fact there's no way in? ><

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    The script looks good and a much more interesting way. Maybe add a few more places to dock so that the 'options' idea is more varied? Does everything work if you sail to an island, go in a building and come back out?

Is there a reason for the Rayquaza statue (not sure if I like the pose, it's a bit weird) and the fact there's no way in? ><

Yes, going in and out of a building will still work :)
    Also, there's no way in the Rayquaza statue, a story event with the gym leader will happen there. And the pose is from one of the mystery dungeon games, but recolored. When I finish mapping, there will be three more docks on the other side :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back