• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Fluorite Version (8-13-15, Beta 3 Released!)

Should the player speak?

• Yes

Votes: 327 55.1%
  • Only during important events

Votes: 148 24.9%
  • No

Votes: 119 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Okay, so I finish this awesome game's beta, and I love it, best scripts I've ever seen ;)

Anyway, I would just like to post that words above ^

But I think it's a bit generic, so, why not post my very terrible team:

Sneasel (Lvl. 39)
    Sceptile (Lvl. 37)
    Charizard (Lvl. 40)
    Tyrunt (Lvl. 34)

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2015
    Hello im sry to trouble you but xan i know how to dowbload and be able to play this game

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2015
    Hi dark sneasel could i also test ur beta i got alot of ideas about improving the game and would like to contribute.the game as it is is already very awesome.it has well balanced amount of pokemon in each area and i like the idea of being able to buy shinies.however when i bought from the dragon selling man my money did not decrease thr might be a glitch thr.i have plenty of ideas and improvements i think could be made so if u would allow me to test and assits u on making this hack i would be hornured. Pm me if u accept me.

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2021
    hi i have the same problem as some other people. when i tried to patch it to an emerald rom says :" Failed! Input checksum is invalid ". what should i do?
    i download like 5 emerald rom.
    Thanks

Years
    hi i have the same problem as some other people. when i tried to patch it to an emerald rom says :" Failed! Input checksum is invalid ". what should i do?
    i download like 5 emerald rom.
    Thanks

Try using NUPS...
    I got that message, too, when I tried the first time on tsukuyomi, and if its still says no, then, redownload in a different site.

PSYqualiac

King of Eatos!
    Years
    MY ANSWERS!!
    1: I Know! I thought that is an ASM so I asked him if he can port it in FR! Gets?
    2: I didnt mentioned anything in this thread about my problem in your tool, why you keep on insisting that "IM WRONG IN THAT QUESTION?" Youre so hard! It just a simple question, sorry for that! And as I said! I thought that command is ASM! Okay!?
    3: FYI! He asked anyone here to test his upcoming beta so I suggest my self! Clear?
    4: Ok!

Our 1)s had nothing to do with each other. :P All I said for 1 is the answer is in the title :P
    2) I have no clue what "Gets?" is supposed to mean! XD Anyhow, that script is relatively simple. Open up PKSV and start writing your script as usual. Use the disappear (or maybe hidesprite, it's been a minute since I used the script) and specify the trainer and yada yada. You can find tutorials for it if you google it. :) Also, the thing you're talking about isn't my tool. XD I'm just the only one around to help you with anything to do with it. :P
    3) Haha, won't lie, I actually missed that response from him. :P I thought you were being an annoying fanboy/fangirl trying to get the Beta early just because you wanted it. Haha
    4) Don't get why you yelled at me on that. Haha, I was agreeing with you. XP

Take it to private or visitor messages if you want to continue this, you're getting off topic.
    Haha Sorry Christos, I wasn't in the best mood that day. A guy hit me with his car so I wasn't too good of a mood that day. Hope you can forgive Lance and me... at the very least, forgive Lance as it was my fault. Sneasel, you also... don't hold anything against Lance, as it was my fault.

@Sneasel, I really am enjoying this. Sign me up for getting the next Beta when it's out! :D I can't wait. :)

Lance32497

LanceKoijer of Pokemon_Addicts
    Years
    Our 1)s had nothing to do with each other. :P All I said for 1 is the answer is in the title :P
    2) I have no clue what "Gets?" is supposed to mean! XD Anyhow, that script is relatively simple. Open up PKSV and start writing your script as usual. Use the disappear (or maybe hidesprite, it's been a minute since I used the script) and specify the trainer and yada yada. You can find tutorials for it if you google it. :) Also, the thing you're talking about isn't my tool. XD I'm just the only one around to help you with anything to do with it. :P
    3) Haha, won't lie, I actually missed that response from him. :P I thought you were being an annoying fanboy/fangirl trying to get the Beta early just because you wanted it. Haha
    4) Don't get why you yelled at me on that. Haha, I was agreeing with you. XP

Haha Sorry Christos, I wasn't in the best mood that day. A guy hit me with his car so I wasn't too good of a mood that day. Hope you can forgive Lance and me... at the very least, forgive Lance as it was my fault. Sneasel, you also... don't hold anything against Lance, as it was my fault.

@Sneasel, I really am enjoying this. Sign me up for getting the next Beta when it's out! :D I can't wait. :)

Sorry for my responses, I just thought that you are teasing me.. Dark Sneasel, I really love the game, compared to others, it has a very good stories, I really like the scenarios, and I also like on how you apply movements in NPCs and PC

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Hey guys, I'm back, with an update.. I'm almost done with the fifth gym, and here's a few screenshots since the latest beta. There's a lot more than this, but I quickly got a few screenies, and here they are...

Pokémon Fluorite Version (8-13-15, Beta 3 Released!)

Opinions, anyone? :)

Pictures are not in the order that it happens in-game.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    Everytime i try to patch it says:
    "Failed! Input checksum is invalid." with Tsukuyomi and "Failed" with NUPS :/
    Where can i download a working Emerald rombase for this hackrom?

Cya~

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Everytime i try to patch it says:
    "Failed! Input checksum is invalid." with Tsukuyomi and "Failed" with NUPS :/
    Where can i download a working Emerald rombase for this hackrom?

Cya~

I'm not allowed to say :/
    I guess since the website doesn't work anymore, it won't hurt to say it now, but I got the original rom from coolrom. Maybe for the next beta I'll use another patching system, and since release will be fairly soon, that's that... sorry :/

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    I'm not allowed to say :/
    I guess since the website doesn't work anymore, it won't hurt to say it now, but I got the original rom from coolrom. Maybe for the next beta I'll use another patching system, and since release will be fairly soon, that's that... sorry :/

I said perfectly the ROM Base used in the Platinum Red & Blue thread and nothing happened, i mean.. the moderation didn't said anything about it and also i was able to helped some people there ._. ...
    But well.. thanks...... i guess...

EDIT:
    Oh yeah, Thanks.
    I was able to get the ROM from CoolROM using the "In Cache" mode <3

EDIT2:
    Well.. i was able to patch Pokemon Flora Sky too, so.. yep, thank you so much :')

Cya~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2019
    Hey there, I just downloaded the game, and I gotta say, it's really impressive. I'm not too far, but the dialogue is great and the plot looks like it's going to turn out to be very interesting. The Professor was a great character, too.

However, and I don't know if you meant it to be this way, but in beta two and a half, there are no wild Pokemon on Route One. I spent a while just running around there to no avail, so that's a possible bug. I'll keep you updated on those and if you'd like it, my opinion, as I go through the game.

I'm excited to see where this game goes~

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Hey there, I just downloaded the game, and I gotta say, it's really impressive. I'm not too far, but the dialogue is great and the plot looks like it's going to turn out to be very interesting. The Professor was a great character, too.

However, and I don't know if you meant it to be this way, but in beta two and a half, there are no wild Pokemon on Route One. I spent a while just running around there to no avail, so that's a possible bug. I'll keep you updated on those and if you'd like it, my opinion, as I go through the game.

I'm excited to see where this game goes~

Yeah, I'm aware of that, it's fixed already :)
    But thank you, and happy new year :D

Anyways guys, progress, I'm done with the fifth gym, and here are the latest two maps.. opinions?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
    Years
    This map looks alright but one major qualm I have with it is the fact that, of all the places possible, the PC has been put in a pit of lava. A hospital, in a pit of lava. Just seems like something the townspeople would try to avoid doing!

That's what makes it hardcore. Oh, you wanna heal your Pokemon? Well first you must survive the very narrow path of walking over lava which btw has a surface temperature that'll cook any meat within a couple dozen feet but hey, how bad do you want to heal your Pokemon?

Lol.

The maps look good Darksneezy, keep up the good work. Glad to see things are still going good for ya.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back