• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Forêt Éternelle

Sceptile Queen

Sceptile Fan
Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    This looks really beautiful! I'm going to have try it when the first demo gets released.

Years
  • Hey trainers! We're proud to release the first fully live recorded song by Kunning Fox for Forêt Éternelle! 🦊

👉 https://soundcloud.com/foreteternelle/capturing-a-wild-beast-foret-eternelle 👈

Make sure to follow & support him: https://bit.ly/KunningFox 👍

This is a revised version of the Wild! Battle Theme that Kunning Fox wrote for the game.

Special thanks for the incredible performance to the following artists:

Strings (Violins, Violas, Celli): Elizabeth Lister - twitter.com/elister_violin
    Brass (Trumpets, Trombones, French Horns): Will Allen Jr. - www.youtube.com/channel/UCMknYrDOrHk1AsP5UcqZesg
    Woodwinds (Piccolo, Flute): Davide Bonomo - www.youtube.com/user/bonflute03
    Piano: Kirill (k33rya) - www.instagram.com/_keerya/
    Harp: Lishan Tan - www.youtube.com/channel/UCBBy6FXb2H-scG9JHpPFreg
    Bass & Rhythm Guitars: Artem (boor_metal) - www.fiverr.com/boor_metal
    Drumkit: Silvio Centamore - www.youtube.com/user/SilvioCenta
    Glockenspiel & Timpani: Elisa Lencioni - www.fiverr.com/elisalencioni

See you soon for some game characters release! 🌲

Last edited:
    Years
  • Your efforts have paid off, trainers! 👏 Thanks to the 100 ⏰ reactions reached on Discord, Prof Oak was able to progress efficiently in his research, and a new creature has been discovered! Daifetch'd, a Farfetch'd evolution, enters the Forêt Éternelle's dex. ⛩️

Pokémon Forêt Éternelle

🖌️ Narök
    🖥️ Aerun
    ©️ Forêt Éternelle 🌲​

Years
  • Wow, the UI design looks beyond any fangame I've seen. And that music track...incredible. And the redone-Kanto angle is pretty interesting.

Years
  • Hey trainers ! 🌲

A small overview of the work done last months:

🔹 Big step forward on the Main Menu programming. As a reminder, we have a single block menu with 13 different interfaces, like classic RPGs. Main ones are there, and are working well. Our programmers are geniuses!

🔹 With Jayzon, we worked on the User Experience (UX) of interfaces. We mainly use green & yellow, and we wanted to work on accessibility, especially for people with color blindness. A very good way to improve readability, colors, contrast. Many interfaces are already created, so it was only a matter of replacing resources, and possibly adjusting things.

🔹 Regarding graphics resources, when we decide to go on a larger resolution (720p), that requires adaptations. But we have made great progress! You've already had a large overview of the Characters & Pokémon made by the team, but what about internal resources? Our Pixel Artists did a great job too!
    You'll find just after the resource percentages of the elements found in the demo.

📦 100% of the items menu icons.
    🦋 91% of the Official Pokémon sprites & 86% of the Fakemon ones.
    🐌 40% of the Pokémon menu icons.
    🐾 0% of the Fakemon's overworlds. Starters are coming!

🔹 Event Making already well started! Maps have been done with Tiled, so let's go! We are therefore at more than 70% of the main plot's Event Making. We will make side quests & NPC just after that.

We'll continue to work with the goal of having a fully functional Main Menu for March. Then things will follow!
    In any case, alpha is coming. Brace yourselves. ❄️

The Forêt Éternelle team 🌲

Years
  • Hey Pokémaniacs! HERE WE ARE!
    We're glad to show you the new designs of heroes you'll be playing in Forêt Éternelle!

Pokémon Forêt Éternelle

Now they are revealed, will you play the girl, Yana 💙 or the boy, Swan? ❤️

🖌️ TheFearFear
    🖥️ Aerun
    ©️ Forêt Éternelle 🌲​

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm assuming from all the secrecy that it's not exactly going well. If it was, why are there no news outside of their cringe Discord?

imagine calling discord cringe just because of no updats elsewhere................ honestly dude this kind of stuff happens all the time, not just for pokemon so dont act surprised

rwbonesy

Dogulus Rift
    Years
  • while i do not support keeping information locked behind a discord, i would say just ignore the user you quoted. this is the second bad-faith post i've seen on these boards from them recently about fangames.

XVanitasX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2023
    imagine calling discord cringe just because of no updats elsewhere................ honestly dude this kind of stuff happens all the time, not just for pokemon so dont act surprised

Discord is cringe regardless, but when a fan game keeps their alleged progress secret in a discord server and posts 0 updates anywhere else, it's pretty easy to understand that it's doomed.

XVanitasX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2023
    while i do not support keeping information locked behind a discord, i would say just ignore the user you quoted. this is the second bad-faith post i've seen on these boards from them recently about fangames.

The fact you think it's "bad faith" to state simple facts shows your level of credibility lol. Any fangame I criticize it's because it's either dead or in the above category of "locked behind a discord server". If anyone's assuming bad faith here, it's you, urging other users to ignore me because you're butthurt.

Back