• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Forces 3D MMO (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockeymon

Real life Silver Shirubaa
Years
  • Okay from what I see this is just a fan game. It looks well planned out and I congratulate you on it, you made it further than I did (A few of you may remember my pre-attempt at a 3D Mmo). If you want to prove that your small team(I will refer to you as a team because of the factor a company would have SEVERAL members instead of 6-7) can do the work lets see some updates, all I have seen are arguments. Also work on your website it says MY FORUM, nobody is attracted to that throw some updates up give us some proof that this is looking good we have been expecting a video for A MONTH. Also from what I have read I recall you saying," What would take years would take us a month to a year." Well prove it lets get some proof instead of pity little 13 year olds arguing.

On the high chance of your work and what we haven't seen I encourage you to keep on and make this. Nintendo will let you make this, they don't own the game they FRANCHISE it. Contact Game Freak and ask them, you don't want to get all this done get the game launched then get shut down cause you can't fight them in court over the game. At all worst you can offer them X ammount of royalty's from game profit(Ie. the premiums and such you where talking about earlier), and trust me if this game takes off (which if you complete it, it will) then you will be making enough money off the game that those little bit of royalty's won't be to big of an issue.

Great hope in the game.
    ~rockeymon

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Move along! Nothing to see here!

It seems they gave up. The site's overhauled again, their forum's reset, and now there's no mention of a Pokemon anything. Just... Orc.
    This may or may not be an opportunity to seal up the thread and let it sink into the abyss.

Move along! Nothing to see here!

Combusting Studios

Game Dev Team 2010
    Years
  • Dear Pokecommunity,

Our company name has recently changed so do not be alarmed, our new name is Infernix Entertainment. We will finish the Pokémon project in the near or distant future, of when I do not know, however what I can tell you is it will be done for sure. Maybe with better Grahpics, Enviroment & Ideas, I can also tell you that we will be doing it after our unique game 'Collision Online' or maybe the one after that. If you wish to know more please contact us, you can do that through our site.

Thank you,
    Infernix Entertainment.

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
    Years
  • Whew!7 pages of arguing.
    Well, let me say this(in the cleanest grammar so i don't get flamed or trolled)
    I support this project and the team itself.What legal issues people brought up shouldn't be worried about until the time comes.Apparently,they stated that everything except that premium items factor would be free(in which i guess you WOULD need Nintendo/not Game Freak as they only own mainstream Pokemon franchise[this game falls more to XD/Coliseum type with routes as the pokemon are already made]and it would be a legal factor) and I see no problem with this.

Now, has everyone forgotten that this is a Game Developing Forum?Somehow this HAD to pique your interest in order for you to post here.The screens they posted were an ATTEMPT to take your mind off the issue and more on the game concept.But now because everyone has flamed them to death for it,they have to stop and gather themselves on another project.

Honestly,I wanted to see where this went, and because you guys generated attention by the argument,I will follow this IE team in their new project.Hope you guys obtain the major sucess you are striving for.

Combusting Studios

Game Dev Team 2010
    Years
  • Whew!7 pages of arguing.
    Well, let me say this(in the cleanest grammar so i don't get flamed or trolled)
    I support this project and the team itself.What legal issues people brought up shouldn't be worried about until the time comes.Apparently,they stated that everything except that premium items factor would be free(in which i guess you WOULD need Nintendo/not Game Freak as they only own mainstream Pokemon franchise[this game falls more to XD/Coliseum type with routes as the pokemon are already made]and it would be a legal factor) and I see no problem with this.

Now, has everyone forgotten that this is a Game Developing Forum?Somehow this HAD to pique your interest in order for you to post here.The screens they posted were an ATTEMPT to take your mind off the issue and more on the game concept.But now because everyone has flamed them to death for it,they have to stop and gather themselves on another project.

Honestly,I wanted to see where this went, and because you guys generated attention by the argument,I will follow this IE team in their new project.Hope you guys obtain the major sucess you are striving for.

Thank you very much for your support! this is what we like to see and you have just told them all what they were missing to see. I would also like to remind you we will be doing this project, but in due time. When we do come back to this project, we will be ready with much better Tech & a bigger team. We hope all you fans can't wait because we can't! remember to keep an eye on the updates, and keep supporting us ;)

Thanks,
    Infernix Entertainment

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    Just so the thread doesn't get flooded.
    I have reported the topic for advertising/not being in progress.

~For the last time
    ~Inpoe Studios(Got a name change)

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Since the game is no longer being worked on, and apparently the thread is now being used just to plug your team's new name and other projects, I have to close this thread.

Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back