• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Forest Green

TrackerXNinjaX

Traveling Artist
Years
  • Title is Pokemon Forest Green

Using the Project Theta Tiles by Christos, They are very good for my region.

Plot.........?
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

New things I hope to include in Forest Green:
    -New moves
    -New main characters, duh.
    -Kurt the ball maker. He will make you balls you cant buy in stores. These balls will be able to catch pokemon sometimes even better than an ultra ball.
    -New region
    -New pokemon, including starters
    -New places specifically for battling other trainers repeatedly, called Trainer Towns.

What I have done already:
    Sakura Town
    Knotting Town
    Driftwood Port
    Pine City
    Route 1
    Route 2
    Route 3

ALL POSITIONS OPEN
    Lead Mapper and Hack owner: TrackerXNinjaX
    Mapper:xM3722x
    Mapper:
    Mapper:
    Spriter:Squall-Z3L
    Spriter:
    Scripter:
    Scripter:

Last edited:

TrackerXNinjaX

Traveling Artist
    Years
  • I hope to add a few new in, not remakes, at the very least for the starters. Some people start out their hacks with 10 different towns, fully customized tiles and stuff, ten new different pokemon already made and inserted into the game, a title screen, new battle system, and new sprites. If they just posted it have they been working on it for months so far with 5 different people? Its only me working on this hack so far, I mean.

lia

im back.lets rule pc again
    Years
  • the story seem to be interesting..
    i like the story that much..
    good luck in your hack.

TrackerXNinjaX

Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Well, I have actually been working on it since the last time I was here. I almost gave up on the PC because no one was really interested in any thread that I had. But yeah, if anyone would like to help out with the hack, it would be appreciated.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    The plot seems really interesting. And I like the sound of Graveroux. Maybe we'll get to see a sprite soon.
    But I have one question. Why would Team Shuki want Earth to be a Pokemon World only? Would they want to destroy themselves too? Anyways nice idea...

TrackerXNinjaX

Traveling Artist
    Years
  • They are made up of scientists that were forced to hurt and kill pokemon for world domination. They have seen human corruption and believe that humanity can not be saved from destroying the planet. They were Team Rocket Scientists that have enacted countless cruelties and probably would be okay with sacrificing themselves for forgiveness from their corruption. 'The ends justifies the means', as macchiaveli said.

MrDrPants

SithLord
    Years
  • The story is really good, and as Binary said "I like the sound of Graveroux. Maybe we'll get to see a sprite soon."

Anyways, I'm a newb, but if I can help then I will.

Years
  • What do you mean? Like pictures from the game?

Yeah, I think that's what they mean. Here's how to embed an image:
    1. Upload the actual image somewhere. Your Album here in PC will do.
    2. Copy the link to the image.
    3. Type [IMG*]=[/IMG*]. Remove the asterisks, and paste the link to the image where the equals sign is. (remove the equals sign, too, lol).
    That should work. If I'm explaining badly, sorry everyone...
    Lol, see the banner in my sig, and the text underneath? Forest Fury had become Forest Green... But fair enough, you got there first. I like the idea of Trainer Towns. Yeah, I see potential here. Best of luck!

TrackerXNinjaX

Traveling Artist
    Years
  • thanks for the info on how to embed, i'l try it now. I even have some more maps to put up, so we'll see. But yeah, I started FG around June and since no one seemed interested in it, decided to work on it off the thread. So yeah, any help would be appreciated. Just tell me what you'd want to do, no matter how good or bad you are. Just be ready to take some constructive criticism from the PC to help make you and your creations better.
    If anyone also has any ideas for the story, I'm open for suggestions.
    Thx

Years
  • But yeah, I started FG around June

so you did, lol. Sorry, I didn't look at the date in the first post..
    Anyway, I can't see the images. You probably did it right, but if you uploaded the images to your Album and set the Album to "Private", then I don't think it works. XD Is your Album set to "Private"?
    Edit: No, you don't... Are you sure you're doing it right?

Last edited:

TrackerXNinjaX

Traveling Artist
    Years
  • preety sure. did everything, even that foward slash in the last [/img]. Just uploaded the pics of my two mains I made a while back, it'll be up soon.

TrackerXNinjaX

Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Thanks! Message received from xM3&22x, you're a mapper now. Welcome to the Team. Sent you instructions. To every one else: I need pretty much everything else. We're good on mappers, we only need route 5 and cedar city, two caves, and a few houses before the entire beta 1's maps are done. Then we'll need some scripters and spriters as the mappers work on the next beta's maps. Any help appreciated.

Back