• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Forest Nature [Rebirth Edition]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
  • So I have a few updates.
    First, I have looked into the beta and yeah, back sprites are missing. I have managed to recorver all sprites from my other computer but for an odd reason it wont allow me to view any CDs on my laptop so I can pass what I saved on my CD to my laptop. But i did manage to load up to the internet to Ill just download it from my server.
    Now the other news...
    I am redoing the starters. And since we always had troubles with the fire starter... here is PERIGU, the fire penguin.
    More on him and it's evolution as I continue with the game. You can expect a few surprises with this new starter since it's type its not only fire but electric and can learn a few ice attacks, but it cannot fly.
    firoguir3.png

PERIGU
    Fire/Electric

Now the other two starters are the same except we are redoing the sprites for them to look better.
    More screenshots coming later this week.

Last edited:

Sharanza

Returning: Platinum Silver
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2007
    awesome sprite
    i really like it
    cant wait for mor ^^

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • So here are six screens with the new fire starter fully inserted.
    More screens coming later. Enjoy.

pen1ij3.png
    pen2pj8.png

pen3hy8.png
    pen4vz8.png

pen5aw4.png
    pen6jj7.png

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • wtg, looks great, except that pokemon oughta be one strange pokemon considering that any ground attack would kill it immediately. grass/electric works, but fire/electric... i doubt it. anywho, wishing ya luck.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2008
    Is beak a new attack? I've never heard of it before... Also in the fourth screen the trees near the water have been cut off at the top.

Otherwise, it seems like a great hack!

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Whisme said:
    Is beak a new attack? I've never heard of it before... Also in the fourth screen the trees near the water have been cut off at the top.

Otherwise, it seems like a great hack!
    Yeah there are new attacks in the game.

As far as that fourth screen you said... I just realized that that's one of the old screens that map is no longer in the game. (as much as I did like the whole map) but yeah.

jeremy992

legendary pokemon catcher
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    ive found a bug the game stops when getting in the house why??

jeremy992

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    the minute the lil guy stept out of the truck talk to his mom
    and bam black screen nothing else

jeremy992

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    oke i will download a new ruby rom

okey we will see now if it works

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
  • Your Perigu pokemon looks promising, tell me : What pokemon was this created over? A Charmander? A Cyndaquail? Maybe a Torchick? I'd love to trade it over to another version....I can imagine it now, the ice breathing, lightning striking Charizard....

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • KoBRe LaiR said:
    It has Torchick's colors and it was inspired by swablu but for fire.

no he meant which original pokemon did you replace with perigu's info? or did you make it in a new slot for a pokemon?

Scyther

Te odeo interfice te cochleare
    Years
  • Samson said:
    no he meant which original pokemon did you replace with perigu's info? or did you make it in a new slot for a pokemon?
    replaces torchic LoL
    as it has torchics colours :P
    because Kobre likes to keep the same colours as the pokemon before

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • All third generation pokemons are replaced and some of them old ones too. but only about seven pokemons were added from scratch. Those are the legendary dragons.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back