• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Forever Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
hmm..owokae,time for my view..i cannot believe i haven't post here yet[have i?]..anyway,so this is the hack you were talking about the last time we chat.hmm,your thread is well organised,everything is easy to read.Now onto the hack,the world map,it look brilliant.I think i saw the tile[or whatever the thing in the map used] use somewhere in this forum before...xD..it look beautiful and cool to have.The tiles you picked are nice too...for the story,it seems cool but there still something in it i don't like but maybe the progress will be intersting...For the mapping,from the screens,it look abit empty,try adding more things in,i cannot tell more for the screens does not show much...and btw,you got a great team helping you out on this,good luck on this dude..will be waiting for new updates and how this will progress...

Your Pc Buddy,
Ace Phantom

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Okay.
I will be re-releasing this hack with some more work done in the future.
On a very special day. ;)
Basically I have like no time to update at the moment and I have bigger things to worry about.
HOWEVER, do note that this hack will continue to be worked on until it is re-released.
So, look forward to seeing the thread released again in the future with some more work done.
Also, I didn't appreciate the spam of applications xD

So this will be temporarily closed. Expect the new release in the coming months with more work done.

Forever Lost, is not dead, just working behind the scenes for a bit.
Vrai x
furretlock.gif
4 life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back