• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Forum Adventure!

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
I say we go to connecting cave, gotta love flying types.

P.S. i personally would like to help write the story posts with you guys, if you would let me i would be grateful. we could take turns for the different posts

FiersomeLucia

The Blue Skies Will Appear...
Years
Hey... That's a good idea, ShadowMirror! Let's all take turns writing the story. Anyways, I vote for the Connecting Cave because having a flying type in the team is always a good choice.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Results:
Town - 1
Rotwood - 1
Cave - 2
The story so far:
A trainer named Lily has agreed to help a Latias rescue her brother, Latios. Since Lily wasn't strong enough at the time, Latias agreed to help Lily get stronger. Latias took on a human form and became a traveling companion. Lily has so far caught an Eevee and a Pikachu(named Ventus.)

The story:
Lily and Latias enter Connecting Cave. Lily is eager to take on the gym challenge, and thinks that after she has beaten the 8th and final gym, she will be able to save Latios. As she walks, she ponders her journey so far. Her thoughts are interuppted by the high-pitched cry of a pokemon.
"GO! VENTUS!" Lily cries out, choosing her Pikachu...but then realizing she had no idea what the wild pokemon was.

"Erm...Latias? What is that?" Lily asks.

"Oh, that's a....

A. Taillow
B. Geodude
C. Zubat
D. Onix

Which pokemon is it?! (Also, do you want to catch it or make it faint?)
P.S. The schedule idea sounds cool. How about this:
POST A: Lucia
POST B: Darkpokeball
POST C: Shadowmirror
And we just take turns alternating in the above order?

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2013
catch a taillow, maybe? i mean, taillow sounds like something that would make a high pitched cry.

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
Cool does that mean I'm next, I'll wait till there is at least 6 votes to make it fair.

I vote for it to be a Zubat, we can make a new aquantince and teach it to stop being depressed.

FiersomeLucia

Years
Okay... Dang... I'm going to start the on Wednesday. And then, the next days, Saturday or Friday because I'm starting school.
I'm finally a high schooler! (I'm a 1st Year, starting tomorrow.)

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I'll vote for Zubat, because Geodude and Onix don't make high-pitched noises, and Taillow doesn't live in caves.

And I vote to make it faint, so that we can get some EXP.

King Of Pokemon

Pokemon King
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2014
Lets get that Taillow!
If it's in a cave, the only logical reason I can come up with for it being there is that it's KO-ing all those annoying Zubats and Geodudes.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
CAPTURE ONIX 8D In a really strange way, maybe with Latias' help since I have no idea how a Pikachu and an Eevee could make an Onix faint without putting it to sleep or spamming Tackle for a while...

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
I think its time this is continued, now for the results, im not taking into consideration catching or beating, that can be done later.

Results:

Taillow - 2
Geodude - 0
Zubat - 2
Onix - 1

i have used a randomizer to decide because the scores were even

The story so far:
A trainer named Lily has agreed to help a Latias rescue her brother, Latios. Since Lily wasn't strong enough at the time, Latias agreed to help Lily get stronger. Latias took on a human form and became a traveling companion. Lily has so far caught an Eevee and a Pikachu(named Ventus.) Lily is on her way to participate in her first gym battle in Rainshine Village. First she had to travel through Connecting Cave. All of a sudden they heard a shriek in the distance...

The story:
It was a Zubat, Lily had heard about these things from travelers. They were apparently dastardly creatures that attacked you in caves. But this one was cute. It was over by the corner of the cave crying, it had seemed to have its wing stuck under a large rock. Latias, Ventus and Lily ran over to it.

"Hello little buddy, are you ok" Lily asked

The Zubat Screeched loudly

"It says that it got stuck here by some wild Cubone, his name is Laxer" Latias said

Lily thought to hersef what should i do now....

A. Help take the rock of Laxer's wing and help it aginst the Cubones
B. Help take the rock of Laxer's wing and then just continue to Rainshine Village
C. Help take the rock of Laxer's wing and offer him to join our team
D. Screw Laxer, i got my own problems, ditch him for the gym

What decision will you make?!

Just a reminder of the poster order
POST A: Lucia
POST B: Darkpokeball
POST C: Shadowmirror

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
C. Help take the rock off of Laxer and offer him to join our team.
It's important that we have a good coverage of types! Plus, Golbat is pretty freaking awesome. (By the way, would this Zubat happen to be green?)

FiersomeLucia

Years
Our Story So Far...

We are a schoolgirl named Lily, living in Lilycove City, and our partner Pokemon is Eevee. Our first adventure is to the beach to have a tanning/training/swimming session. Suddenly, a talking Latias tugs us by our leg and asks for help. Sadly, we only have one Pokemon so gathering our team is the option so Latias decides to help us and transform into a girl!

We decided to Pokemon Contest Hall to look for abandoned Pokemon teammates left by prideful Trainers.
But we get knocked down by a Pikachu, and accidentally get electrified by her. We get a good look at her, and it looked so frightened and hungry. So we reached into our pocket and brought out an apple for her to feed on, and after Latias talking to Ventus the Pikachu to join our team, we didn't have any pokeballs... So we went to the PokeMart to properly catch Ventus.

And we are now weirdly positioned between Hoenn and another region with Latias' brother being held up hostage, and we went through the Connecting Cave, filled with rock and flying type Pokemon... until a shriek came from the cave. Somehow, a zubat was somewhere in the corners of a cave, was an innocent zubat with one of its wings stuck between rocks. Latias communicate it it, saying he was attacked by a Cubone and the name's Laxer... What to do now???

VOTES!!!

C - 2
D - 1

Our Story Progesses On...

With a pokeball in our hands, we quickly helped Laxer with his problem, and offered to join the team... Luckily, he agreed. We make our through the connecting cave, and we come to... the region of Ambrosia!
"So Latias, where are we now?" We asked but no one answered. We looked around to find Latias missing!
"LATIAS?!" We shouted when we heard her screaming! We looked up and found her by...

What Happens To Latias?
A: She found berries!!!
B: She was captured by the people who has her brother hostage.
C: She's just looking at the view of the city/town you're in.

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
It's obvious that I will choose B because it has good potential to continue the story.

P.S. I really liked how in the description you highlighted all the decisions so far, very well done, I might use that when it's my turn.

Back