• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Fused Dimensions

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2022
    how do I run it I downloaded it and now when I click open it doesn't do anything and i'm trying to play it since it looks fun

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2022
    Where is eevtom? When I go to celadon city to earn eevee, it gives madinja instead

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2022
    Hello again, I kind of abandoned this post haven't I? Well, most of the questions have already been answered before, and I'm glad to say that I'm currently working on the version 2.0 of the game, that will hopefully come around next month

What will add/include version 2.0? I'm about half the game and if there's gonna be major changes I will standby my playthrough until the release.

Years
  • What will add/include version 2.0? I'm about half the game and if there's gonna be major changes I will standby my playthrough until the release.

90+ new fusion, the gym types will change so previous players can play again without everything feeling so repetitive, will fix a little the shiny ratio, some movesets and lines will semi-change (new split evos due to hisuian forms), as well as a couple of redesigns and some character models will change, also I'll use a new rom so I don't think progress can be saved from 1.0 to 2.0, but it will be possible from 2.0 onwards (hopefully),also maybe some map changes, tho that will most probably happen in 3.0 an onwards

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2023
    which version of fire red do we need to patch? i can't find my base fire red roms and the ones i'm downloading lead to glitchy tilesets in the overworld after i apply the patch

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2023
    also i think i saw this in previous comments, but is the 1.6 patch supposed to have boosted exp on your mons as well as really common shinies? like i don't think i've seen a non-shiny mon yet

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2022
    Hello i can't find a link cable enven in shops could you tell me where can i find it please ? Btw love the game !

Years
    • Seen today
    For those of you who are asking about how to download and play the game, the patch is on the first post. You need to actually patch it to a clean FireRed rom (1.0) using a program called NUPs.

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2022
    I download the ips and patch it to firered but my screen goes white and my audio gets distorted. I cant play it at all and I don't know why. Can anyone help with this, please and Thank you if you can?

Back