• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Fused Dimensions

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2023
    Excuse me but am I using an old rom?

My Metshrew isn't evolving (lvl50)
    And my Delphqueen has horrible stats compared to it's preevolution

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2023
    What emulator is needed for this rom. I use visualboy (Its bad I know) but its not working with that which one would you recommend?

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2023
    Thank you, now knowing where to download it would be nice everywhere I go I can only find the download of the patch and not the actual rom its self?

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2022
    how do you evolve braixina?bc i looked in mt.moon for the moon stone thats norms there but its missing

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    Thank you, now knowing where to download it would be nice everywhere I go I can only find the download of the patch and not the actual rom its self?

The actual rom is in the discord, either way patching is still pretty easy to do. If you search it up there'll be instructions

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Thank you so much for sharing this, I'm at the 2nd badge and I'm hooked lol
    It's fun to discover all these new species and to figure out what's going to work well. It's great that you included the newer experience systems because it allows us to try different mons without thinking "man I spent so much time grinding for this one, I can't switch for that one...".
    The Pokedex entries are a very cool addition, some are just hilarious.
    I will try to complete the dex without looking at guides too much.

My team so far:
    -Beldshrew
    -Kakdabra
    -Kirmeleon
    -Electran
    -Piddish

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2023
    hi, im sorry but i dont see where/how i can download it can someone please help me out

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    .ips patch is linked on the original post. You've got to patch a legit FireRed rom with the right tool. There are many guides around.

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2022
    I really loved playing this rom hack. Gigachamp was one of my favorite pokémon in a rom hack and almost in all of pokémon! Amazing job. Any updates on 2.0? Really looking forward to this.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2022
    so i just got the rom but i have no idea how to play it. i am new to roms, so if someone could help i would appreciate it. thanks

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2022
    when i try to fuse the ips file with a fire-red rom and i start it up all it gives is a white screen and some error sounds, does anyone know how to fix this?
    (the rom itself works, i tried that already but when i apply the ips it doesn't)

Back