• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
  • This is a great hack indeed, mysterious .
    If you want help with anything, PM me :)
    Thank you!

neat and clean! very nice! looking forward to this hack. hope you finish this. good luck..
    Thanks!

Love those secret temple tiles! Especially the floor/wall ones :).
    Thanks! They're actually from Emerald.

Well, you DO work relatively fast, so I wouldn't be surprised if you finished by the end of this month. I believe you could do it!
    It's definitely in the realm of possibilities but I wouldn't place any bets on it, haha. Thanks!

Pokémon Gaia Version
    Pokémon Gaia Version
    Pokémon Gaia Version

The third Gym is on Sabulo Island, and features a mystical forest holding Fairy-type Trainers. Careful you don't get lost in the winding paths of the woods!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Something I've been meaning to do for a while is remap Windmist City, which, in its previous incarnation, I felt was too cramped and didn't really feel enough like a city. That, however, has been remedied by the new remap I've made for it, which gives it more space to breathe whilst also making it, in my opinion at least, far more aesthetically pleasing! Take a look!

Pokémon Gaia Version
    Pokémon Gaia Version
    Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
  • Something I've been meaning to do for a while is remap Windmist City, which, in its previous incarnation, I felt was too cramped and didn't really feel enough like a city. That, however, has been remedied by the new remap I've made for it, which gives it more space to breathe whilst also making it, in my opinion at least, far more aesthetically pleasing! Take a look!

Pokémon Gaia Version
    Pokémon Gaia Version
    Pokémon Gaia Version

Reconstructed Windmist City? That's good. Now, it will really be a city :3

Years
  • This is all looking good Ice. Keep rockin' on what you're doin'! (Honestly, I have no idea what I said, but keep up the good work :D)
    Thanks!

Reconstructed Windmist City? That's good. Now, it will really be a city :3
    Thank you!

I've made the new world map for Orbtus! The layout might be changed in the future, but for now it's the region for Gaia!

Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
  • Cool world map!
    Is it based on any real-world location?

Thanks! And nah, it isn't based on a real world location.

Pokémon Gaia Version
    Pokémon Gaia Version
    Pokémon Gaia Version

Pokémon Gaia Version
    Pokémon Gaia Version
    Pokémon Gaia Version

A new nifty addition for faster travel I've added is a Cable Car going from the south of Windmist City to the east of Celanto Town. While initially inaccessible due to the tremors causing an avalanche, once the player reaches Windmist City they can then use the Cable Car to swiftly move up and down Mt. Ignis. (At the moment this has no cutscene in between, but if I manage to get to grips with C well enough I hope to include it!)

Last edited:

hassanabdullah45k

Charizard619
    Years
  • So far it seems a really nice game with a good storyline, haven't started played in yet, but can you please import newer/better tiles? It will make the game look a lot more unique and combined with the good storyline, it'll prove out really good!

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2017
    I feel like I need this Hack. This is the best Hack I've played to date. Very well done. I would absolutely love you forever if the Froakie line was included, though.

Ocular Stratus

It's okay, I enjoy being the bad guy.
    Years
  • Quite possibly my favorite rom in years. I haven't been able to really get into any other like I did with this one and I can't wait for the next update. Keep up the good work.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back