• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Can Sneasel evolve or i am leveling it aimlessly?
    Normally it needs Razor claw and nightime but is this possible here?

Years
  • This hack is so great.

I noticed that Scraggy gives too much exp, and the price of charcoal is 9800 its shouldn't. And i'm not sure but I remember using Mach-Punch on a Dark type Pokemon and it was not very effective..

https://www.serebii.net/itemdex/charcoal.shtml

Look at that, at the purchase price. Charcoal has always had a purchase price of 9800 in every Pokémon game it has been available.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    iam at Telmurk City i already got 5th badge but iam missing 4th one where to get it.
    and which level scraggy evolves mine is at 33?

If i am not mistaken, you go to the previous town where the gym is closed and there is a way to surf north to an island. I think the gym leader is there.
    Pokemondb says scraggy evolves at 39 lvl

Absolumont

Obsessive Clothes Shopper
    Years
  • Walkthrough question: Where do I go after I get the first Gym Leader to the Tunnel? I went through the alternate section of the Tunnel, but that did nothing, and I can't go directly to the temple/mountain that the Professor and Gym Leader talked about, so...?

+ Pretty sure I saw a Shuppet when I was playing in the Tunnel earlier, but they aren't there now. Are cave Pokémon effected by Day/Night system or am I getting confused with another hack?

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2015
    I couldn't patch this, can someone send me a patched file of this hack?

I tried it multiple times too

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I couldn't patch this, can someone send me a patched file of this hack?

I tried it multiple times too

Distribution of ROM files, and asking for them, are against the forum rules, sorry. However, you can ask for help on how to patch here if you explain what your problem is. Have you tried the patch on a clean Fire Red (U) ROM?

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2016
    Just finished the beta i loved it and i want more!!

I noticed that the battle against your rival (the one that's always in his house) is bugged, if you lose you'll lose all your experience from that match, i also noticed that the first half of the game whenever my pokemon where affected by a status effect after the battle ends they lost it but after the second gym i think it didn't happen anymore, also after i faced my rival before entering to the "Battle Frontier" (i think it's called that way) i tried to get back to the pokemon center and i used surf but my Spheal was fainted, so when i did it i just appeared floating without any pokemon and then i couldn't get back to land so i had to exit the game and enter again so when i beat him again i got back to level up my Swablu i faced a Goomy and he used Protection and the game got locked at it it just repeated the same move and i couldn't do anything

Even though there are more bugs, the hack is really enjoyable, it has so many variety in pokemons, by the way, how much pokemons will be avalaible to catch? I really wanna have a game where i can have all the dragon type pokemons :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2015
    Distribution of ROM files, and asking for them, are against the forum rules, sorry. However, you can ask for help on how to patch here if you explain what your problem is. Have you tried the patch on a clean Fire Red (U) ROM?

Ok, well what my problem is. Whenever i patch it onto a Firered Rom it says unable to patch. I AM on a mac however so idk :/

Years
  • Just finished playing the game all the way through to where Beta 2 ends, and I have to say that it was an awesome experience! I won't even be mad if I have to start over when Beta 3 comes outs, the gameplay was very nice, and smooth (no bugs on my part). Can't wait to play it again!

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2022
    I'm loving this so far, got a couple episodes af a let's play done. First one's up already; Great job as always SphericalIce, your work never disappoints ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back