• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
Years
  • I have a question, and it would mean a lot to me if you could answer it. I was playing Gaia the other day when I noticed that you were able to take a two turn move (Ithink it was razor wind) and turned it into a one turn move- animation and all.

If you could PLEASE tell me how you combined the two animations to make them play in one turn, I would be eternally grateful. I have been trying to do this since forever but I have few leads and no one else knows the answer.

When you go to a move with a two-turn animation like Solarbeam or Sky Attack, it actually starts with two pointers. One is for the first turn, the other is for the second.

Though this isn't really the place for it!

Anyway, loving the updates Sphice!

Cataclyptic

Everything I say is a lie
    Years
  • When you go to a move with a two-turn animation like Solarbeam or Sky Attack, it actually starts with two pointers. One is for the first turn, the other is for the second.

Though this isn't really the place for it!

Anyway, loving the updates Sphice!

I don't want to sound sarcastic, but I've searched the internet and this forum high and low for the answer, as well as post questions in the appropriate places. Your quote above is literally the first help I've gotten on this subject so I'd almost say it is. So thanks for that, I'll try and find out where that second pointer is (although if you know where to look already, feel free to reply)

Years
  • Oooh btw Sperical dude, Will you be posting full guides on finding items, pokemon in various locations and guides through possible secret areas and the details of each trainer to be battled once you have completed the game? =o Cuz that would be so sweet! :D The pokemon company could learn a thing or two from you and your team by you guys creative sparks u.u
    Thank you!

I currently don't have any plans to document where all the secrets are, as that kind of defeats the purpose, haha. At some point I might release a list of wild Pok?mon though.

So I just have one suggestion that may help some of us out there, can you add the trade stations back in the pokemon centers BC my GBA emulator allows trade and I'd like to have it in this game. Just a suggestion.
    I likely won't be adding trading back, sorry.

Hey, Spheri. When did Aria get replaced by Fernando?
    Fernando is actually the Gym Leader of Seros Village! Aerous City no longer has a Gym, but Aria has not been removed; she is instead the Gym Leader of Nestpine Town. She has less involvement in the story this time around, though. It will all be clear when you play the new release!

I played an enjoyed so much - it's really amazing hack.
    Thank you!

Time for an update that I've been promising for over a year now!

That's right... the Pok?dex now displays the base stats and abilities of the Pok?mon!

TSAs5ip.png

Thank you to DoesntKnowHowToPlay for the routine for this!

Okay the actual main update is the new heroes! Check it out!

zJsEH1l.png
    81f29Z5.png
    Md3tQpt.png

Q3BUYsY.png
    Kb6fdwn.png
    QfHz4qT.png

bVD9qUn.png
    HhGcOU1.png
    Z9JydvW.png

Thanks to MrDollSteak and Shinoya for help and feedback on the sprites for these guys!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    Thank you!

I currently don't have any plans to document where all the secrets are, as that kind of defeats the purpose, haha. At some point I might release a list of wild Pok?mon though.

I likely won't be adding trading back, sorry.

Fernando is actually the Gym Leader of Seros Village! Aerous City no longer has a Gym, but Aria has not been removed; she is instead the Gym Leader of Nestpine Town. She has less involvement in the story this time around, though. It will all be clear when you play the new release!

Thank you!

Time for an update that I've been promising for over a year now!

That's right... the Pok?dex now displays the base stats and abilities of the Pok?mon!

TSAs5ip.png

Thank you to DoesntKnowHowToPlay for the routine for this!

Okay the actual main update is the new heroes! Check it out!

zJsEH1l.png
    81f29Z5.png
    Md3tQpt.png

Q3BUYsY.png
    Kb6fdwn.png
    QfHz4qT.png

bVD9qUn.png
    HhGcOU1.png
    Z9JydvW.png

Thanks to MrDollSteak and Shinoya for help and feedback on the sprites for these guys!

Edit: Whoops! Put my reply in the wrong space! Lol
    You really had me there dude! I love the base stats feature! But the hero sprites are pretty good! Definitely the highlight of this update. Though I think they could be better! Still really good.

goranthegreat

is leader belle removed or replaced or moved to a another gym?

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2023
    Is there a list of obtainable Pokemon? Wondering if the Beldum line, Horsea line and Aerodactyl are available.

Also, I'm looking at the new female PC sprite and... regretting picking the guy. Damn, she's cute.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    Ooh! Loving the male and female player designs! The girl is cute. Now I wish there are two rivals you'll run into: one is Cobalt, and the other is the opposite gender you've picked. So, there will be three tasked by Redwood, and in case I played as male, I'll get to see the girl too in game. But damn! I'm just in love with the female's design. XD

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2019
    The IV Rating System is not available in BETA 2 (perhaps you are playing BETA 2 or older versions). It will be available in BETA 3.
    Thanks for your answer, but on the first post there's no download link for Beta 3. The latest version on the first post is beta 2. Can you give me the link to download beta 3 version, thanks so much.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    Thanks for your answer, but on the first post there's no download link for Beta 3. The latest version on the first post is beta 2. Can you give me the link to download beta 3 version, thanks so much.

BETA 3 isn't released yet, so that is why there are no download links. It will be released soon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2019
    Thank Sky High for your infomation. Hope beta 3 released soon :D Good luck to the game creator.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Hi, great hack! I have reached the end of the beta, and have a few questions.
    1) The bug catching contest isn't in yet right?
    2) Megas aren't available yet I presume?
    3) i saw the stuff on the next beta, does it mean, I will have to restart my file with it?
    Thanks in advance!

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016
    awesome hack can't wait to beta 3 i have a question hawklucha isn't in the game yet? congratulations to the people who made this hack possible, one of the better hacks i've ever played keep the work you are awesome

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    After the battle with Abomasnow, if your inventory if full, the game will freeze when you cant get the item from the lumberjack.

Back