• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2023
    I saw that you posted an update which supposedly fixes the bug with Litleo not being able to level up to 13, but having redownloaded just now I have found the problem is still there (for me, at least).

My Litleo is female, haven't been able to find any males for some reason. It's a shame because I really wanted to use one :/

Years
  • Sweet! I'm enjoying your hack, it's kinda hack that I am dreaming of.
    Thank you.

thanks for the help
    which was picked chichar ivasaur touched me, now I get it
    where I can find binacle
    If you redownload, you will have a chance to find Binacle when you use Rock Smash on the rocks in Telmurk Outskirts.

Dude, i'm caged in the Telmurk City Gym! :(
    *Sorry, if I don't speak english very well, I'm BR*
    I'm assuming you mean you're trapped? How so? Can you not Surf? Is there a screenshot of where you're trapped?

I saw that you posted an update which supposedly fixes the bug with Litleo not being able to level up to 13, but having redownloaded just now I have found the problem is still there (for me, at least).

My Litleo is female, haven't been able to find any males for some reason. It's a shame because I really wanted to use one :/
    Yeah this Litleo bug is extremely annoying me and I honestly don't want to think about it anymore. In the mean time I've changed all of the gender-based evolution methods and the new methods are in the Readme file. I'm sorry I've had to do this but it's genuinely stressing me out at this point, which probably isn't the best thing for me to be worrying about.

I am trying to learn gravity for my Pokemon. How do get the move?
    Gravity is not in the game. As I've said multiple times by this point, you only need to enter the weight of a Pokémon. Bear in mind what it is the New Elders are looking for in Ferre Ruins, and that the braille translates to "IRON WEIGHT", what Pokémon do you reckon that could possibly be the weight of?

I took the black sludge before it was switched to absolite. Is there another way to get it?
    If you redownload it will be in the Hidden Grotto again (technically now anybody can do this and get a second Absolite if they already had one, but oh well).

Please redownload. I've also made the braille clue for the Ferre Ruins lock slightly less vague, hopefully it will help out!

Last edited:

Aleister

Will-o'-the-wisp
    Years
  • Some bugs I found. I'm playing at my Android device using GameBoid (with Beta 2.5).
    Spoiler:

Everyone, the code at the end of the Ferre Ruins is:
    Spoiler:
    And you, mister, are spoiling my fun :(

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Some bugs I found. I'm playing at my Android device using GameBoid (with Beta 2.5).
    Spoiler:

And you, mister, are spoiling my fun :(

Thank you! I've fixed all the bugs and reworded that NPC's dialogue. You can redownload to fix them. (I also wrapped his post in spoiler tags because that wasn't very nice of him).

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2023
    Yeah this Litleo bug is extremely annoying me and I honestly don't want to think about it anymore. In the mean time I've changed all of the gender-based evolution methods and the new methods are in the Readme file. I'm sorry I've had to do this but it's genuinely stressing me out at this point, which probably isn't the best thing for me to be worrying about.

Fair enough, sorry to have brought it up if you already knew about it.

I'm desperate to see this hack finished, so if it means that one Pokemon is off-limits for now then fair enough. I can deal with it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2022
    is mega medicham in this hack? I'd like to have one; if he is; where do i find meditite

Great hack; cant wait till its finished

Phantom Phoenix

Lost on the road of life
    Years
    • Age 27
    • ???
    • Seen Jul 1, 2020
    cool hack.I love this hack since I played beta 2.0.
    bet 2.5 is more amazing.

I only mega evolved my alatria to mega altaria in a battle but there was no m altaria sprite just ??.

Years
  • Fair enough, sorry to have brought it up if you already knew about it.

I'm desperate to see this hack finished, so if it means that one Pokemon is off-limits for now then fair enough. I can deal with it.
    No, thank you for confirming it was still a thing! It is indeed a shame, but at least with the alternate evolution methods I've included in the README.txt, you can still technically obtain Pyroar.

is mega medicham in this hack? I'd like to have one; if he is; where do i find meditite

Great hack; cant wait till its finished
    Mega-Medicham is in the data, but Medichamite and Meditite are not available as of yet. Thank you!

Let's not talk about how I got a Focus Sash. I'm not even sure how I got a Focus Sash.
    Well, if you remember, do tell!

cool hack.I love this hack since I played beta 2.0.
    bet 2.5 is more amazing.

I only mega evolved my alatria to mega altaria in a battle but there was no m altaria sprite just ??.
    Thank you! The Mega-Altaria comment is already noted in the README.txt file, thanks.

I've released a small fix that changes the Pokédex's world map to correctly display the Valoon Reserve (which I've renamed from Safari Park -- it's where the Bug Catching Contest is held), fixed some grammar and spelling issues, and some other minor polishes. No urgency to redownload, but the option's there!

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2015
    Another lil bug regarding moves from scyther/ Scizor:
    False Swipe kills. Nothing gamebreaking though...
    And thank you for the fast fixing of the other bugs :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    In the bug-catching contest, how can I win the Mega Stone?
    Every time the Gym Leader wins and gets the Mega Stone.
    When I fight him in the Gym, he uses the Mega Stone, so he is supposed to win or there is a way to win the Mega Stone???

After that event, when I enter to the contest I win, but the prize isn't the Mega Stone.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2015
    In the bug-catching contest, how can I win the Mega Stone?
    Every time the Gym Leader wins and gets the Mega Stone.
    When I fight him in the Gym, he uses the Mega Stone, so he is supposed to win or there is a way to win the Mega Stone???

After that event, when I enter to the contest I win, but the prize isn't the Mega Stone.

I don't think you are supposed to win the first time you enter the contest. It was the same thing for me. Enter again after the leader wins. An easy way winning a mega stone after that is cathing a dustox. I get the first place with it most of the tines. Again. AFTER the leader wins!
    Have fun :)

Years
  • What I did was used the save state when I caught scyther/pinsir and reset until I get 1st place with mega stones . I obtained pinsirite scizorite and beedrilite

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    I don't think you are supposed to win the first time you enter the contest. It was the same thing for me. Enter again after the leader wins. An easy way winning a mega stone after that is cathing a dustox. I get the first place with it most of the tines. Again. AFTER the leader wins!
    Have fun :)

ok, I will try that. Thanks for the help.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2018
    Excellent hack I've played so far,can't wait for the finished version.Btw why flare blitz doesn't recoil back lol.

Years
  • Dragon tail force switch when used on substitute and also one time it said it failed.. Idk what? my Pokemon was on the field but wasn't switched.. I'm sure I had other Pokemon healthy

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2015
    I have another question (searched the whole thread)
    Did you add a move reminder yet? You said it maybe would be after telmurk city...

Back