• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I guess I found a small bug. You can get multiple same mega stone in bug catching contest. I have won 3 Heracross stone.
    It's not necessarily a "bug". It's more of just collection purpose.
    How do I activate the mega evolution? What button should I press?
    Press the Start Button in battle in order to mega evolve.
    What happened to Altaria Mega Evolutuon? There is this Big Question mark sign everytime Altaria is in Mega Form?
    Spherical hasn't obtain the Mega Altaria sprite in order to remove the question mark sign. That applies for others, like Gyarados and Aggron.
    Sunflora (Lvl5-Lvl98) kept popping even after using a repel in Ferre Ruin? I cannot walk a single tile without encountering Sunflora!! I know its quite a good way for training my HM Slave and Pokemon but is this a bug or just how the game works? And BTW BEST HACK I'VE PLAYED.The Storyline,Gameplay,Pokemon and Everything is EXCELLENT.KUDOS to you! I wish there was a Colosseum for battling online with my friends.Eagerly waiting for Version 3.0.♥
    Redownload to fix this problem.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2022
    Welps, I have a similar problem as the user some 20 pages back, where my female Kirlia wanted to change into Gallade at 26. :/ I just dl'd Gaia a few days ago too, so it couldn't be that.

Weird. But I do not want a Gallade. It's hard enough getting Modest female Ralts...

Absoluzion

Fighting (*o*)9
    Years
  • Welps, I have a similar problem as the user some 20 pages back, where my female Kirlia wanted to change into Gallade at 26. :/ I just dl'd Gaia a few days ago too, so it couldn't be that.

Weird. But I do not want a Gallade. It's hard enough getting Modest female Ralts...
    Redownload the latest version, and just get rid that female Ralts, it can't evolve to Gardevoir, catch new female Ralts
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resetting the game with different starter, now i knew for never save in the Gym.
    Finally beat Sid and after some try i can beat that super powerful Mega Slowbro, now time to Battle Marsh and catching some Bugs while waiting new version.
    My recent team are Torterra, Luxray, Talonflame, Gardevoir, Blastoise and Hawlucha

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2022
    That's...sort of the problem. It's literally the latest download. I just dl'd that few days ago, and I haven't even gotten past 2 badges. (I overgrinded.)

Edit: After training another female ralts from rejected catch/breeding round to over lvl 30 (never re-dl'd btw), she evolved normally. Could the glitch be related to nature? Pity, because I wanted modest natured girl. Ah, well. :/

Last edited:

Phantom Phoenix

Lost on the road of life
    Years
    • Age 27
    • ???
    • Seen Jul 1, 2020
    Is Tyranitrite Available in Game? And Focus Band Doesnt Work.

Venusaurite, Charizite Y, Blastoisite,
    Pinsirite, Scizorite, Heracronite, Aggronite,
    Banettite, Absolite, Abomasite, Beedrillite,
    Pidgeotite, Slowbronite, Sharpedonite,
    Cameruptite, Altarianite and Lopunnite are only available in beta 2.5

Years
  • Venusaurite, Charizite Y, Blastoisite,
    Pinsirite, Scizorite, Heracronite, Aggronite,
    Banettite, Absolite, Abomasite, Beedrillite,
    Pidgeotite, Slowbronite, Sharpedonite,
    Cameruptite, Altarianite and Lopunnite are only available in beta 2.5
    Well then T-Tar Has to Wait Now.

Years
  • First of all, I love this Hack and congratulations for first place.

And I have a question.
    What must I do after beating the sixth Gym?
    Thank you! The current beta, v2.5, ends once you beat the Precimos Gym.

Well done for winning the HOTY award mate! I live in Barrow upon Soar, not that far from Leicester!
    Thanks! I've never been there, but Google tells me it's real close haha.

Welps, I have a similar problem as the user some 20 pages back, where my female Kirlia wanted to change into Gallade at 26. :/ I just dl'd Gaia a few days ago too, so it couldn't be that.

This is strange, but I'll look into it, thanks.

Congrats on Hack of the Year!

Congrats!
    Thanks!

Myself and MrDollSteak have finally got all the new overworld sprites for unique trainer classes, to match the appearance of trainer sprites.

Pokémon Gaia Version
    Pokémon Gaia Version
    Pokémon Gaia Version

Pokémon Gaia Version
    Pokémon Gaia Version
    Pokémon Gaia Version

Pokémon Gaia Version
    Pokémon Gaia Version
    Pokémon Gaia Version

You can redownload to see them in action now!

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2022
    Uhhh...Okay, so it MIGHT have to do with natures after all, unless evolution stones are no longer needed in this game.

I decided to train a MALE ralts with modest nature from rejected eggs for an experiment, to see maybe it might be related to natures. Trained him up. Lvl.29. He evolved.

To Gallade.

Without a dawn stone...I do not yet have a dawn stone. I've only gotten the second badge.

??? Weird. I got a link to the screenshot if needed.

https://puu.sh/msnxN/550e67480a.png

https://puu.sh/msnBc/80313861ee.png

I didn't include his movepool because it's pretty a standard one; confusion, drain kiss, magical leaf, and calm mind.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2022
    I'm pretty sure the 30% power boost from life orb is not working.
    Is there a way to transform rotom?

This is my favorite hack btw, keep it up

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2016
    Hey guys. First GZ on the prize! I start play yesterday and i already Love it.

Just have a question, can we now catch Riolu?

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2018
    Can't seem to load past a Kindler on Windmist Summit. I've changed my team around several times, then tried beating the gym and coming back to challenge him (with no success.) My team currently consists of Monferno, Gardevoir, and Snover (30, 30, 24) Gardevoir has Synchronize while Snover has Soundproof. What occurs is I either talk to him or get approached by him and his speech box is completely blank. after mashing the A & B buttons, the battle finally initiates without a problem. That is, until I defeat his Slugma and then I get a blank speech box again. After mashing some more, I receive my money and the battle end but takes me to a never-ending black screen (Where my button mashing finally failed me.) Any ideas?? Possible bug?

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2018
    Hello i am currently playing pokemon gaia beta 2.5 and mega evolution doesnt happen at all even tough i have the mega rings and given the appropriate mega stone...does someone know what is wrong?

Phantom Phoenix

Lost on the road of life
    Years
    • Age 27
    • ???
    • Seen Jul 1, 2020
    Hello i am currently playing pokemon gaia beta 2.5 and mega evolution doesnt happen at all even tough i have the mega rings and given the appropriate mega stone...does someone know what is wrong?

you used (start key) to trigger mega evolution?mega evolution won't happen if you don't press start and chose a move every time you start a battle.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2022
    This ROM is amazing!
    I can't find a way to edit trainers' team...I tried some trainer editors but with no results...how can I do?

Is there an editor that has all new pokemon till number 721?? Most of editors just support gen III games so they have just 386 Pokemon in database.

Also if I want to edit my team, same here, pokegen supports only 386 pokemon!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2016
    Congrats on winning Hack of the Year! Beta 2.5 has me hooked.

I have to ask, though. Where is the Slowbronite Mega Stone located? I've been looking for it for a while, and no one seems to have asked this yet.

Back