• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2016
    so my first file wouldn't save but i found a solution by switching to flash-128k and deleting it. after that it would save properly and i didn't have a problem loading up and playing from where i last saved reguardless of reseting or closing out of the vba emulator, only getting "the 1M sub-circut is not installed or blue bars" after the start screen. so when i was done i shut off my computer and went to bed, now that i'm up my save file isn't working. i clearly see it in my files but its not working

(i can't post links yet)

but now its starting up the game like it isn't even there, does that the sav file is corrupted and i have to start from scratch

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    Is Glaceon in this game? Cause i have an Eevee :7: and i REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want to eeveelve my Eevee :7: into a Glaceon! (couldnt find Glaceon Emoticon) And where could i find an Ice Rock in PoKéMoN Gaia?

Komedinos

Assasin and Poison Designer.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2019
    How do i pass Telmurk Swamp is the end of the beta there pls answer me i have search everything the guard says "You need some sort of protection to pass"

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
    Years
  • How do i pass Telmurk Swamp is the end of the beta there pls answer me i have search everything the guard says "You need some sort of protection to pass"

No it ends at Precimos island, just play through Valoon Town and you'll get the protection you need.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Found a bug in game, after I've captured chansey in secret path and try to leave, the screen stays black.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2021
    thanks about that lol, I already search it in google but theres no result :)

I found it. So you could have too xD A little tip. If in your search results you have youtube videos, open the videos and search for your keyword in the video comments. That's how I found the code when I needed it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2016
    Is Glaceon in this game? Cause i have an Eevee :7: and i REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want to eeveelve my Eevee :7: into a Glaceon! (couldnt find Glaceon Emoticon) And where could i find an Ice Rock in PoKéMoN Gaia?

well i evolved my eevee to leafeon for leveling up in the nemesis cave, so i think if you level eevee in the ice cave it will become a glaceon

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2016
    Locations mega stones of Louponny and Aaggron...

i dont know about louponny stone but aggronite can be found in the far right of the nemsis cave, also on the way to the nemsis cave you'll see a small island with a cuttable tree, cut that tree then surf to the other side and move up and you'll find a hidden grotto with alterianite

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2021
    Excellent hack, I have played a fair few and this is easily one of the best. Just wanted to mention a couple of bugs that I encountered and didn't see in the README.txt:
    • After my rival healed my team outside the Battle Marsh, the game froze. I restarted from my save twice, the first time it froze again but the second time the game continued as normal. I haven't fiddled with the code at all, and my game is patched onto 1636 - Pokemon Fire Red (U)(Squirrels).gba.
    • I have a Clefable with magic guard that doesn't take damage from burn/poison or weather (as expected), but takes recoil damage from a life orb as if it doesn't have the ability. This might be intentional or just something on your to-do list, but I thought that I would point it out just in case.

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
    Years
  • hey, i have a question. where can i find a move tutor/tm for return (for my mega-alteria)

Archan Town after you have Rock Smash.

My sheerforce Nidoqueen also takes recoil from the life orb. Wasn't sure if I was missing something but I guess it's a bug.

I actually know why this is, KDS' original routine and battle scripts use the 'correct' index for Sheer Force, ie. it's Gen V index number +1. While I think Sheer Force has a different index from when I helped put them in, so Spherical just needs to make them match,

Back