• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2019
    Hey, it's me... again. Guess what!? I found another game breaking bug. When you go the the cave with the second ancient art piece near the bug gym there is a section with two boulders. I tried to use strength on one of the boulders (derp i dont Have strength) and the boulder decided to try and sell my something pink and an infinite amount of lemonade. And thus my game crashed and I had not saved. TBH I'm not sure how this got hack of the year if I've already found 2 game breaking bugs in a day of playing.

Years
  • Help me please ASAP. I don't know how to patch. It won't open in MY Boy! Android... :( I really want to play this game because of the Mega Evolutions..

Last edited:

Trainer 766

Help me please ASAP. I don't know how to patch. It won't open in MY Boy! Android... :( I really want to play this game because of the Mega Evolutions..

Download ROM Patcher from Play Store.Download the patch file,if it's a zip file,extract it with File MAnager or RAR.Then,download a clean FireRed rom.The file name should be 1636-Pokemon Fire Red (U) (Squirrels).Then patch the rom using ROM Patcher.

OR

Download the Fire Red ROM.Download the patch file.Extract it.Place them in the same folder.Enter MY Boy!There,done.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2016
    Could somebody please help me?
    My Dusclops doesn't evolve into Dusknoir, actually none of the new evolutions methods seem to work.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2016
    Hey, So I was wondering whether the egg you receive just takes forever to hatch or if it was just a glitch. I have three gym badges and am on the first island, but it only says "will hatch soon". the egg has been in the sixth slot in my inventory for the entire time

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2019
    Hey, So I was wondering whether the egg you receive just takes forever to hatch or if it was just a glitch. I have three gym badges and am on the first island, but it only says "will hatch soon". the egg has been in the sixth slot in my inventory for the entire time
    It's been a while since played through that 'event' so i'm not entirely certain but if i'm not mistaken the egg can indeed be hatched properly and the egg pokemon is togepi.Also,to explain the reason of your worry,the egg's status of 'will hatch soon' will remain that way until the moment it hatches due to a glitch,though i'm not completely certain about this either.Anyway,i recommend you continue to carry it since i believe it will hatch.I hope this helped.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2016
    Hey, it's me... again. Guess what!? I found another game breaking bug. When you go the the cave with the second ancient art piece near the bug gym there is a section with two boulders. I tried to use strength on one of the boulders (derp i dont Have strength) and the boulder decided to try and sell my something pink and an infinite amount of lemonade. And thus my game crashed and I had not saved. TBH I'm not sure how this got hack of the year if I've already found 2 game breaking bugs in a day of playing.

Is it really a bug if you're not intended to be there with stuff(hm) you weren't supposed to have. . yet?

I played the hack to completion, including exploring all the secret areas and talking to most NPCs, and found nothing. I'm really starting to think that we have to brute force our way through it, although that seems dumb af.

Yeah it would seem we'll have to apply brute force to it. I've searched every nook and cranny in the internet in hopes for codes but the ones I've found are for the locks in the cave with *ugh* Sunflora infestation.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2016
    It's been a while since played through that 'event' so i'm not entirely certain but if i'm not mistaken the egg can indeed be hatched properly and the egg pokemon is togepi.Also,to explain the reason of your worry,the egg's status of 'will hatch soon' will remain that way until the moment it hatches due to a glitch,though i'm not completely certain about this either.Anyway,i recommend you continue to carry it since i believe it will hatch.I hope this helped.

So I was able to hatch it and it hatched into an eevee. Thanks for the help though! I ended up having to put my Monferno in the front of my party and that seemed to help hatch it faster. I also positioned the egg in the front of my party.

Where to download this rom ?

Google for a FireRed ROM, download it and then patch the .ups file in the first post on this thread onto the ROM file.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2019
    Are we getting an update soon?, Or are we just gonna try and get all rom hack creators pushed off this site?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Are we getting an update soon?, Or are we just gonna try and get all rom hack creators pushed off this site?

You need to understand that not all of us can just put our time and focus on ROM hacking forever. There are more important things in life we should be focusing on, such as school, or work, or family, or even life itself. We also sometimes 'don't feel like it' or we're just being lazy and decide to spend our free time on other things, to relieve ourselves from stress, or just simply enjoying ourselves.

ROM hacking is a hobby. A fun one. For me at least. But by the time we start feeling like it's work, we need to take a break from it, either temporarily or permanently.

Trainer 766

Try ROM Hacking for yourself before complaining about the capabilities of another person who is much better.

Just try,if you think ROM Hacking is super easy.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    Yeah it would seem we'll have to apply brute force to it. I've searched every nook and cranny in the internet in hopes for codes but the ones I've found are for the locks in the cave with *ugh* Sunflora infestation.
    Yeah, I found nothing either. I'm way too lazy to look it up in the game code though.

Dear developer, I understand that you are very busy and have a lot on your hands both in the hack and IRL, but would you mind making the battle marsh a tiny bit harder? As it is right now it's laughably easy to get to 200+ consecutive wins with any reasonably strong team. Also, I found a small bug: when a Pokémon U-turns out of battle it doesn't take life orb recoil.

One last thing: is scizorite in the game at the moment? Because my regular scizor honestly hits like a little bi*ch.
    Anyways, thank you for the commitment you've shown to your work and for sharing this amazing hack with us, really wish you best of luck!

Back