• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2018
    Take the time you need Spherical Ice but put other things first such as work, uni, family or even friends. This is only optional for you to do but thanks for the existing progress you have done for this rom hack. It is so good that is outshines, glazed, victory fire, flora sky and even light platinum (fully completed rom hacks) out of the roof with just a game that goes to 6 gyms. Really love the game and do what you need to do to make the game better!

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2022
    The Mega Evolution part by pressing select is the thing, why I love this ROM, its really original and never seen in any other ROM. Will there be more Mega Evolutions in V3 with all the sprites? I am really looking forward to it.

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • never seen in any other ROM
    Except there ARE other ROMs that uses Touched's Mega Evolution, like Gaia does.
    None of them are even on par with Gaia in terms of quality from what I've seen though, but that's besides the point.

ON: Tfw no v3.0
    Joke aside, I'm extremely excited to play this. I've been looking forward to a completed version, but with v3.0 being so close, the fact that savefiles will be compatible with the next release/s, and the amount of content it'll have, I just can't hold myself back anymore.

Judging by the screenshots provided in the main post, I always thought of Gaia as a hack with the same quality if not higher than Game Freak's games, so I'm super looking forward to the next release.
    Keep up the good work Spherical, you're awesome!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Pokémon Gaia Version 3.0 - October 14th, 2018

Pokémon Gaia Version

This release will go up to the credits, including a conclusion to the main story, eight Gym battles, the Pokémon League challenge, and more!

Years
  • Awesome news and the wait worth it after all since you stated finishing even upto Pokemon league. And cool coincidence is that you announced this big news on 100th page.

Last edited:
    Years
  • wHen wiLL tHIs Be UpDaTEd?

congrats on the release. must be the most polished hack i've ever seen. i remember playing the first beta and would definitely try this out soon

Mosmero

Hey, it's me, the Mos!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen yesterday
    Haven't played this in two years...
    Can't wait to get back into it!

Back