• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Game Map-Off

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
  • I thought so, I meant mine in a jokey, sarcastic manner as well. :P
    I am curious to see where I've come, though. :P And don't worry, you won't be last as I will. ;D XD

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Since the last judge didn't even log in today, I'll hold it off for one more day ('cause nearly all events are done).

And yeah I'll just post 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. Just PM me (when the time comes) if you want to know your score/placing, for privacy reasons.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • It was too bad the last judge couldn't make it in time, but the scores wouldn't make a huge difference anyway. Aren't you all happy that I decided to post the results now? Excited? Feeling tingly? Well, here's the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place Winners, and their scoring!

In third place, we have....

Binary's Clandestine Path with a score of 76!

In second place, we have...

ΣŁ1ŦΣ CHΛRIΖΛЯĐ's unnamed map with a score of 79!

And finally, in first place... *Gasp* A tie?

Spoiler:

All your emblems will be given out once Jake feels like it they are uploaded (1st, 2nd, and 3rd place have special awards). Participants get that participant emblem, ya ya ya, congrats to the winners and I hope to see all of you guys at the next Map-Off! Oh and PM me if you want to see your score and placing.

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • I knew I'd do horribly.
    Congrats to all the winners, I knew Abnegation and Dr Fudgey would win :D

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Congratulations to the winners. Both maps were amazing. :D And congratulations to everyone who placed. :) Oh, and thank you judges and Destiny Demon and Hiroshi for hosting this. :) It certainly was fun, and motivated me into mapping again. :)
    Now, gimme mah participation emblem. >:D Lol, just joking. ^^

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    Congrats to the winners of this contest, There has been some good maps entered this year :)

Piplup-Trainer

This is my custom user title.
    Years
  • Haha xD Srsly, who would've won with such a small and "old" map? xD

Oh well, tbh I can understand it. The maps that placed the first 3 4 (because 2 maps are at the 1st place) are really awesome! They are really good and I also think that they deserved the first places. So yeah, gongratulations :D

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
    Years
  • Great job, mappers! I hope to see you next year!

E.C.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    Can't believe i placed 2nd, at least i don't have to share 2nd place between 2 people. :p i didn't imagine my map to be that good.

Can't wait to try this again next year, for sure i'll get first next time :p

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
    Years
  • Wow, having a tie for first place really shows how close the maps were this year :P

Anyway, congratulations to ΣŁ1ŦΣ CHΛRIΖΛЯĐ and Binary for placing second and third, as well as Abnegation who I have the honour of sharing the top spot with :3

I know I'll be back next year.

Last edited:

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • Damn I ranked pretty low. But I'll improve that map and try next time! Congratulations and I hated loved your maps!

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • i thought we just get an emblem and that's it, is there something else besides the emblem?
    if yea, then can't wait to see what it is.
    In the first post under Prizes, it says that 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place emblems get their maps put inside the emblem itself. Except 1st Place gets their map put in a special way. (;

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Gee willikers batman. Didn't think I'd win, or come joined first for that matter! Especially when I noticed I left a lovely little mapping flaw when I uploaded. I'm lazy so I didn't bother changing it. But Anyway, congrats to the second and third place entrants, and especially to Dr. Fuji, who seems to have the flair for Town/City creation that I wish I had. Competition really was stiff this year, so well done.

Now what's this "special way" I have to wonder. Hmm.

Back