• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Garnet Version

Kyaru-san

Mysterious Trainer
Years
  • Pokémon Garnet Version

Hack of Fire Red

Pokémon Garnet Version

Spoiler:

----------------------------------------------------------
    Pokémon Garnet Version

Spoiler:

---------------------------------------------------------
    Pokémon Garnet Version

Spoiler:

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pokémon Garnet Version

Spoiler:

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Pokémon Garnet Version

Spoiler:

---------------------------
    Pokémon Garnet Version

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Spoiler:

Elite 4
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Spoiler:

The Taizu Colliseum
    --------------------------------
    Spoiler:

------------------------------------------------------
    Pokémon Garnet Version

Spoiler:

Pokémon Garnet Version

Spoiler:

Team:....For Now
    Kyaru - Mapper, Tester, Scripter in Training, Game Planner and Plotter

Team Need:
    Mappers - 2
    Scripter - 2
    Spriter - 3 (OW, In Game, Fakemon)
    Music Editor - 1

Banners:

Last edited:

Kyaru-san

Mysterious Trainer
    Years
  • You stole alot of sprites.
    Thief. >:O

FYI I have permission to use some sprite if you would read then you would know that second My team made some of these sprites so I advise you two read history by searching the game itself, Thank You so anymore C&C besides these two who clearly cant read....<.<

BTW: If you talking about trainer sprite than Wrong I made them sprite hero re-made by esmas
    and for the pokemon the ones you see i have permission to use I still have more that Team Aeon made oh yeah Forgotten Memory ask thethethethe and DH they was helping on the game as well

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    FYI I have permission to use some sprite if you would read then you would know that second My team made some of these sprites so I advise you two read history by searching the game itself, Thank You so anymore C&C besides these two who clearly cant read....<.<

BTW: If you talking about trainer sprite than Wrong I made them sprite hero re-made by esmas
    and for the pokemon the ones you see i have permission to use I still have more that Team Aeon made oh yeah Forgotten Memory ask thethethethe and DH they was helping on the game as well

well sry i was just agreeing lol. You didn't respond at the time so i didn't know it was true...

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Okay.

Besides that, this hack looks really nice, and judging by the video, the maps look nice. The scripts are good too.

Since you have a video, maybe you should put up some screen shots to get this moved to the hacks showcase. ;D

Anyways, Good Luck~

Back