• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Garnet Version

Years
  • I would like to help:) but I'm to busy with my other 2 hacks [pkmn ever dark and pkmn breakdown] to actually help with scripting and spriting XD I can only help with mapping but you don't need any mappes XDXD

Everything looks very nice! Like the maps only a few things annoy me but that is your way of mapping I think..
    Well best of luck!

Years
  • if you need a sprite editor for pokemon, i can do the frontal views for some pokemon.
    they would have to be somewhat based off of the original pokemon up to D/P.

work: check out my custom sprites album for some examples, my folder containing ALL of my work is on flash drive (and somehow untransferable via e-mail) totaling over *sticks in flash drive and counts* 50, 52 to be exact. 4 evee evolutions, 5 kirlia evolutions, 23 mew evolutions, roughly 30 other evolutions.

once again, check out the pictures posted in the custom sprites album for some examples.

Back