• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Pokémon General Daily Chit-Chat. Join in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    The cheeks need a little more fat imo :3 slightly chubby Pikachu is the cutest Pikachu.
    Pokémon General Daily Chit-Chat. Join in.

Those are ordered by generation. Take your pick. My favourite's personally the Gen 3 one, since it's the right size :P

I think 3rd and 6th Gen Pikachu's body shape is just right. First two are too chubby, 4th and 5th Gen are too thin.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    It's actually pretty positive that we can agree that the games are going in the right direction with designs, finally 8) Or did we love the lying-down-Snorlax?

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    I honestly did love the laying down snorlax :D but seeing him finally stand on his feet is nice as well :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    It'd be pretty cool if they could have Snorlax lay down at all times, and stand up only when battling. Y'know, sort of like the anime. d:

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Omnimon. Definitely. That thing is so fierce-looking. 8) Aside from that, though, there's a lot of other Digimon I like. Few would include Beelzemon, Devimon, Angemon, and Wargraymon. Yay, DigiCommunity!

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
    Patamon fo' sho. It reminds me of Hamtaro but with wings. Tbh I don't really know anything about Digimon :\ I think I joined the wrong forum...

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    My favorite...I tend to like every one I see...xD

except numemon no one likes numemon.

In other news, does saying Pokemon get you infracted?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    NUMEMON the yuckiest ever. Agumon and Gabumon are love :3

In other news, does saying Pokemon get you infracted?
    That is in the past, do not linger in the past. The shiny future of the TRUE Mega Evolutions is here.

(-10 p for the Slytherakaran house)

Last edited:

Wobbu

Years

Digimon are losing their creativity these days. I mean, a Digimon inspired by trash? What's next, ice cream? Magnets? Or maybe a even a lamp?

Years
    Ugh, look at those random spikes on its back and the all the unnecessary designs all over the trash can. I mean, I try and stay as open minded as possible when new Digimon are released, but they're obviously running out of ideas at this point.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'm not feeling enough love for Etemon right now. I mean come on, no Pokemon could ever hope to look this cool.

Infernape says hi. Or is at least trying to. ;o;

Digimon are losing their creativity these days. I mean, a Digimon inspired by trash? What's next, ice cream? Magnets? Or maybe a even a lamp?

You know, it would have been pretty awesome if we actually had a 'mon based off that. I could easily imagine it being poison/ground, haha. We've never had any Pokémon before with this combination, have we?

Wobbu

Years
    Infernape says hi. Or is at least trying to. ;o;
    Who is Infernape? Do you mean Infermon?

You know, it would have been pretty awesome if we actually had a 'mon based off that. I could easily imagine it being poison/ground, haha. We've never had any Pokémon before with this combination, have we?
    Nidoking/queen. I'll stick with Garbodor, though. I like the lid/shield concept with that Digimon but there are way too many materials with that design.

Crystal Glaceon

Devious
    Years
    I remember getting into Pokemon vs Digimon debates in elementary school. Some picked pokemon for quantity, and digimon because it's less of a hassle for their evolution chain

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back