• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Pokémon General DCC

Years
    After seeing that picture, i'll admit Mega Pidgeot does look cool at least. Other than in Sinnoh, I did use Staraptor once in Y, despite the fact that they bastardized its sick cry.

Years
    After seeing that picture, i'll admit Mega Pidgeot does look cool at least. Other than in Sinnoh, I did use Staraptor once in Y, despite the fact that they bastardized its sick cry.

Kind of a shame Pidgeot's ability doesn't benefit it as well as we would think. But at least I've seen it having awesome fanart so that does at least compensate.

Staraptor is still my fave of the regional birds in general, but coming a close second is Talonflame with its awesome flame markings on its wings and having one of the best Hidden Abilities to come out of 6th Gen. I also like Unfezant for its gender differences, which are heavily based on the gender differences with most real-life birds, where the males are more fancy and colorful compared to their female counterparts. It was a really nice concept I have to admit.

And yeah I do agree Staraptor's cry sounds terrible in 6th Gen. I feel like this generation has badly distorted so many cries that they just become downright intolerable to hear *cough* Kyogre *cough* but at least there's still a few that sound barely different from the older generations, like Chatot and Roselia.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
    Kind of a shame Pidgeot's ability doesn't benefit it as well as we would think. But at least I've seen it having awesome fanart so that does at least compensate.

Pidgeot used Hurrimiss-*shot*
    Yeah, 135 SpA + Hurricane having 100% acc = DO WANT.

Talonflame and Staraptor are my favourite regional birds.

blue

gucci
    Years
    It will be Mega Dodrio, mark my words.

Pokémon General DCC

Years
    I actually want to see a Mega Dodrio now, just to see if it would be as ridiculous as that. Maybe throw a couple other multi-headed Pokemon like Mega Dugtrio, Mega Weezing and Mega Hydreigon into the mix as well.

Years
    I actually want to see a Mega Dodrio now, just to see if it would be as ridiculous as that. Maybe throw a couple other multi-headed Pokemon like Mega Dugtrio, Mega Weezing and Mega Hydreigon into the mix as well.

oh my god yes

Or how about Mega Vanilluxe? Super monstrous ice cream cone ftw!

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    Mega Staraptor and Mega Dodrio would be pretty fantastic if you ask me. Mega Staraptor should be Fighting/Flying because of its tendencies.

Years
    Or Mega Swellow, that could prove to be something too. But they'd have to give it more than just Normal and Flying-type attacks to make it work. It'd go fast. Really fast.

Years
    I think this was mentioned in one of the clubs, but Noctowl looks like a Pokémon that would be more suited to being Psychic/Flying from the get-go. If it were to get a Mega Evolution i'd have a hard time imagining what it'd look like, though.

Years
    I guess because of the Natu/Xatu line, they didn't want to give Hoothoot/Noctowl a Psychic/Flying type as well, even if it would've made a lot more sense than Normal/Flying. Noctowl, Golduck, and Ninetales have always bothered me in that they weren't part Psychic, but I guess with how OP the type was in some of the earlier games, I can let it slide, as long as their potential mega evolutions fix it.

Years
    But would mega Ninetails still have Nine tails? Ninetails is my go to fire Pokémon. Such a lovely design & a fairly flexible move set at most times

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I would imagine it to have nine tails if Ninetales were to gain a mega-form at some point in future, as this is what they seemed to have been playing up on when putting together this particular Pokémon and whatnot. I believe a mega-evolution would be rather advantageous for it, as it could possibly gain some usage boost in terms of competitive battling thanks to Ninetales possibly gaining stat raises, new ability, better range of moves, and so forth. It'd be interesting to see how it turns out in my eyes! Am definitely looking forward (especially due to how big of fan I am of Ninetales, generally speaking).

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'd imagine a Mega Ninetales to look like a fiery comet :3 Still with nine tails. And it would be cool if it (finally) gained Psychic as a secondary typing.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I'm more interested in seeing Mega Goodra ! Imagine , Goodra Megevolving to a ''Holy Dragon Pokemon'' that suppress all other Pseudo-Legendary Pokemon.

I'd imagine a Mega Ninetales to look like a fiery comet :3 Still with nine tails. And it would be cool if it (finally) gained Psychic as a secondary typing.

I think Mega Ninetales should be part ''Ghost'' Type since its based on Yokai.

Back