• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Pokémon General DCC

Years
  • Congrats! Pokérus is unbelievably rare, even moreso than shiny Pokémon. But I managed to acquire Pokérus not once, but twice within the same month alone, which was pretty astonishing for me. They were in different plays (one in X, the next in Heart Gold), but I had transferred it into my main game from previous ones.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Honestly , I would prefer if Pokerus was something similar to X-Antivirus (Digimon).
    May be , We can see Pokerus evolution in Future.

Writing Fanfic is So hard .
    I have a idea about creating a Fanfic about Underworld Tournament where everyone fighting to get Jirachi to fulfill their Wish.
    But I don't know how to start it.
    May Be , I would start with a High/Middle school Boy who use to be a Battle Champion in the past due to his Mother's training But he quit after his mother died.
    Until One day , He get a Latter and ''Wonder Launcher'' that drag him to a Underworld Tournament where the Winner will get to meet Jirachi and fulfill his wish So he join the Tournament to revive his Mother.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'm not sure if I'm just lucky or not, but it's been rather easy for me to be contaminated with PokéRus during past few play-throughs of Pokémon games.

In my first run of Y version, I'd gotten a hold of the virus soon after defeating gym number two, if I remember right. Once my entire team were attached to it, I kept one of those Pokémon in my PC box so that I'd be able to transfer PokéRus later on, which I did in my second run.

I've also managed to run into this virus in Black 2, which was after I had received my starter Pokémon. In HeartGold, I was able to stumble onto PokéRus as well, which did not take much time, either; it was after I had received Mystery Egg from Professor Oak, if I recall!

Years
  • I also remember getting Pokérus for the first time in Generation II. I had a Quagsire that had been inflicted with it and I was like, "Is this bad?" Well, many years later I would proceed to find out that it wasn't. xP

Years
  • I'm listening to all the anime's seasons intro songs. So much nostalgia, I can barely handle it. I wish everyone knew how good it feels to be a fan of Pokemon.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm listening to all the anime's seasons intro songs. So much nostalgia, I can barely handle it. I wish everyone knew how good it feels to be a fan of Pokemon.
    So true!

Merry Christmas, Pokémon General goers! It's been a nice year, seeing good activity and finishing the fpt on time, even though Pokemon (Voting) Polls got scrapped at last.

Have you had a good year around PGen?
    What kind of events would you like to see in PGen in 2015?

✨♥️

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Pokedex say that Goomy's body is cover with a Slimy membrane that makes any punches or kicks slide off it harmlessly.
    So Does Goodra also has similar ability after evolving from a Goomy ???

Guys, in ORAS my Absol got Pokerus. Yesss!

Can You tell me its Base star !
    I want to know how powerful a Pokerus Mega Adsol get !!!

ChikoritaCheezits

The Green Leaf triumphs over all
    Years
  • Pokedex say that Goomy's body is cover with a Slimy membrane that makes any punches or kicks slide off it harmlessly.
    So Does Goodra also has similar ability after evolving from a Goomy ???

Can You tell me its Base star !
    I want to know how powerful a Pokerus Mega Adsol get !!!

I'm not really the expert on EVs but I think my Pokemon got it after all my team's EVs were maxed out.

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2015
    Alright, one of my Christmas presents is a copy of Pokémon Y. I was meant to get Omega Ruby, but my parents mixed the two games up. However, I'm not all that mad, because I've had an idea for this copy of Y.

Y, along with Omega Ruby when I get it soon, will be my games for Challenges. At the moment, I'm doing a Monotype Run for Y, and I'm going to plan a Solo Run for OR. I was also writing down my little misadventures of my Monotype Run, but it'll take a while.

After these Challenges, what do you think I should take on next? :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Alright, one of my Christmas presents is a copy of Pokémon Y. I was meant to get Omega Ruby, but my parents mixed the two games up. However, I'm not all that mad, because I've had an idea for this copy of Y.

Y, along with Omega Ruby when I get it soon, will be my games for Challenges. At the moment, I'm doing a Monotype Run for Y, and I'm going to plan a Solo Run for OR. I was also writing down my little misadventures of my Monotype Run, but it'll take a while.

After these Challenges, what do you think I should take on next? :3
    Did you already have an Y version?

Maybe you could ask for the receipt and exchange it for OR? :3

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Did you already have an Y version?

Maybe you could ask for the receipt and exchange it for OR? :3

May be ,its not refundable !!
    By the way , What does Pokedex mean by Glalie can ''Control'' Ice ?
    Is it like Elsa's (Frozen) Cryokinetic Power ?
    I have been wondering it for a long time!!

Twisted Cuteness

Always a team
    Years
    • Va
    • Seen Apr 24, 2016
    If you have a receipt, then anything is pretty much able to taken back
    I'm pretty sure it can control the element of ice, so create ice storms, sleet, and whatever else.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Sadly, I didn't receive any Pokémon-related present this year, haha. Last year, however, my friend had gifted me a pack of trading cards (alongside a few other things), and the year before, she bought me a copy of Pokémon Black (I've had White already, but having both versions was nice!). As for giving, I don't believe I've gifted anyone anything Pokémon within last three or so years, unfortunately. Last time I did, if I remember correctly, it was one of those Pokémon Ranger games (Shadows of Almia, perhaps?), which was for my little sister.

Years
  • I didn't get any Pokémon related gifts this year, but while I was out at my grandparents' house, I did proceed to get myself another copy of Omega Ruby while I was at Target, since I had a gift card and there's no Target near us anymore. I did see a lot of TCG packs and even some plush toys while I was in there, though.

Years
  • I never get any Pokemon-related presents anymore haha, the last time I got one was when I received my DS Lite with Diamond and then got Pokemon Ranger: SoA a bit after that. Damn, I actually miss the days of DS Lite, I loved the games I had and Pokemon Ranger was so good because of how interesting it was due to the differences compared to the regular Pokemon games. Also, the TCG cards were a common gift, I loved collecting them so much, I'm pretty sure I ended up with around 1000 cards but never got into actually playing TCG properly haha.

Years
  • I still have my DS Lite, but it's pretty badly damaged. Despite that I still play my extra DS era games on it when i'm doing challenges or what not. And I also played the TCG more when I was a lot younger, but I don't think I ever went beyond the Rocket or Fossil set I think. And without many people in my college to play with, I don't think i'll get back to it anytime soon, sadly.

Years
  • I got PMD Explorers of Time for my sister's Christmas gift. I got it together with Sky and Guardian signs so I figured why not lol, and am still looking for a DS Lite so she can have one of her own.

I rarely get anything Pokemon related cos I buy the games on my own.

Penelope

fluffy Flaaffy
    Years
  • I got a charm set for my 3DS of Mareep, Pikachu, and Shaymin and a tin of pokemon cards. I'm surprised by the cards because I haven't bought anything like that in years

Back