• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Pokémon General DCC

Years
  • I got my copy of HeartGold used, so I never even got a Pokewalker with mine. Granted, I don't think I would've got much use out of it, but it still would've been cool to have one nonetheless.

Years
  • Guys just change the battery. Its also really simple. It only looks complex, its as simple as it can get actually lol. If anyone needs help with it you can send me a message.

Morning Sun Espeon

Time to shine ★
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2016
    I used mine to Get an Espeon faster, but it's not really worth using now, as it was an exclusive to HG and SS...There isn't much (socially) you can do with those games now

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I still have my PokeWalker and I like to carry it around whenever I go somewhere. I'm just sad that my first battery run dry without me using it back then...

I've accumulated around 8000 Watts at the moment.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've never used PokéWalker much, unfortunately.

Although it was a cute device, I found it more of a hassle to be transferring Pokémon into it one-by-one, and putting them back into game after we were done. Had they made this process slightly easier--I don't have suggestions at the moment, but I feel any accessibility improvement will do--it would have been great.

I still have my PokéWalker somewhere in my drawer, luckily! Though, it doesn't seem to turn on anymore; its batteries are likely dead.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm sure it's more accurate than my weirdo of an iPhone at least :B I never had a pokéwalker.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I wonder if Blazkien , Infernape or Emboar could do something liike this--

Spoiler:

I'm really hoping for a Mega Infernape Or Mega Charizard Z that can emit flame like that.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I have never even seen a pokéwalker in real life. Everyone seems to be very enthusiastic about it, but I know no-one that used to it.

I also learned that I said pokémon wrong for like my whole life.

Years
  • One of these days I might actually find my pokewalker again, lol.
    I stuffed it in a box somewhere. The question is, which box.

(Not that I'd use it much even if I did find it. I think I messed with it once or twice for novelty's sake when I got it, and then promptly put it aside and never touched it again.)

Years
  • I wonder if Blazkien , Infernape or Emboar could do something liike this--

Spoiler:

I'm really hoping for a Mega Infernape Or Mega Charizard Z that can emit flame like that.

Going super saiyan, anyone? Well we do already have one Mega Fire/Fighting type, so we are left wondering if the other starters will get them too.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Doesn't Emboar kind of look like that with his beard already :p

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Doesn't Emboar kind of look like that with his beard already :p

Emboar is kind a too bulky ! I preferred something more agile like Infernape .
    Speaking of which , Shouldn't Emboar able to fly if its bear emit that much flame ?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Emboar is kind a too bulky ! I preferred something more agile like Infernape .
    Speaking of which , Shouldn't Emboar able to fly if its bear emit that much flame ?
    I'm gonna guess you mean beard here. And both in reality and pokemon, things that burn don't necessarily fly away, so. No :)

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    And even if it would be able to make so much force that it would be able to fly, it would just launch itself backwards and hit it's head on the floor.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Aughh. I'm in a pokemon slump atm. I don't do anything pokemon related aside from a few RPs.

What pokemon-y stuff are you guys up to nowdays?

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    And even if it would be able to make so much force that it would be able to fly, it would just launch itself backwards and hit it's head on the floor.

Not really , Emboar flame extend to his back So he is can launch himself forward .
    Trust me , I have seen Anime character flying simply by setting their hand on Fire (Hello Tsuna) So Emboar using his flame to fly its not impossible.

Years
  • Aughh. I'm in a pokemon slump atm. I don't do anything pokemon related aside from a few RPs.

What pokemon-y stuff are you guys up to nowdays?

I'm finishing Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs these days and am planning to step into the fifth generation with Pokemon White for the first time. :)

Back