• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon General Poll #20 - Most Forgettable Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Procrastinatron

Annihilator of Youngster Joey
Years
  • At some point in time I forgot what the hell Smoochum evolved into, or if it evolved at all. But the ones I always forget about are Porygon2 and Porygon-Z.

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
    Years
  • The one that got me the most was Durant. At first I was like, "What is that thing, it just came out of no where" until I found out that it was only at Victory Road. For me that's most forgettable since it's only in 1 area in 1 league.

Years
  • The most forgettable Pokemon.

I always thought that Grumpig was a very forgotten Pokemon. It used to be one of my all-time favorites. (Sometimes I even think that Spoink is more popular.)

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2016
    Swarm pokemon in particular can be very forgettable because they are just so rare outside the swarm.

The ones that I just remembered recently and forgot for a good amount of time was Snubull/Granbull and Delcatty.

Years
  • 428-m.png

433-m.png

441-m.png

474.png

These Pokemons seems very forgettable to me :)

Haru

Wolf Simp
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2023
    I always forget 1 starter when i try to name then all i think its usually treecko

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I was originally going to say Unown, but then read the question properly: most forgettable doesn't mean most hated. I definitely remember Unown for its suckitude. Ugh. I guess my real answer would be something like Dunsparce. It just feels like a complete irrelevance in the Pokemon landscape, to be completely honest.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • I forgot.
    I'll say Qwilfish, Snubbull, Delibird, Skarmory (until I started wanting to use it in battle), Numel/Camerupt, the Wurmple line, Taillow/Swellow, Makuhita/Hariyama, and Sunflora (but not Sunkern). Generation II/III seemed to just drip with forgettable Pokémon in my opinion.
    Keep in mind I like all these Pokémon. I can't help forgetting them. :(

Most of these Pokémon I didn't think of at first. Had to be reminded of them in the thread to even remember that they exist. xD
    I can't see how Dunsparce is so forgettable considering everyone came here and immediately thought of it. :P

EDIT: And Grumpig. Lmao forgot it.

Last edited:

Maple Leaf

dazed and abused
    Years
  • A lot of them!! Dunsparce, Chimecho and Combee in particular.

Seeing them in here doesn't surprise me. XD; I was reminded by the posts, tbh.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Spr_5b_631.png

What is that? >___> I'm serious. I played through Black one time when I first got it, but as much as I loved it at the time, I've never replayed it. I also never saw that Pokemon anywhere at all during my playing of it. Is it White specific, or did I just never happen to run into it?

That aside, a lot of the fish Pokemon tend to be the ones that I forget about the most. That, and a few specific ones from gen 1, like Beedrill, Exeggcute, Grimer, and a few more. Though, a lot of mine that are really forgettable, I can't recall... because I forget about them. XD; see wut i did thar?

Also, so many people forgetting Dunsparce. I used to think that Pokemon was adorable when I was younger. :c

Years
  • Some of my fave Pokemon were really forgettable:

Skuntank (Diamond exclusive)
    Miltank (only caught in Johto)
    Manectric (only caught in Hoenn despite Johto Safari Zone availability)
    Spinda (mainly found in Hoenn despite Hoenn Sound in HGSS)
    Gardevoir (was forgettable until Platinum came along)
    Purugly (Pearl exclusive)
    Castform (received at Weather Institute in Hoenn)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Dunsparce, I even use Wikipedia just to know it's correct spelling, plus I haven't even caught one or used one! :'x .. I battled one once but it was easy to beeaat!

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Dunsparce
    Mr. Mime
    Spoink
    Nosepass
    Lickitung
    hoot hoot
    Sudowoodo and more.........

Years
  • About a year and a half ago, we did a contest to find out who the most-forgotten pokemon really is. Everyone was allowed to add one name to the list per post, and we did 494 posts until we figured out who the last one was. Most people, when the last name came, said, "Huh? Who? Yeah, that pokemon is truly forgotten. I didn't even THINK of them." Who was that pokemon?

GRANBULL
    Spr_5b_210.png

He will, forever, be the most-forgotten pokemon as far as I'm concerned.

Years
  • About a year and a half ago, we did a contest to find out who the most-forgotten pokemon really is. Everyone was allowed to add one name to the list per post, and we did 494 posts until we figured out who the last one was. Most people, when the last name came, said, "Huh? Who? Yeah, that pokemon is truly forgotten. I didn't even THINK of them." Who was that pokemon?

GRANBULL
    Spr_5b_210.png

He will, forever, be the most-forgotten pokemon as far as I'm concerned.

I actually like Granbull because of its elemental fang versatility.

I've got one in Black and I tested her out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back