• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon General Poll #25 - Favorite Pokémon of Each Type

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Here come Waves of pictures!

Normal

Porygon-Z, one of my most favorite Pokemon of all time. I really fascinated by its true capability as Pokemon that can transform into digital form. Well I think it can Metagross from inside if Metagross's firewall is down.

Fire

Those beautiful, mythical looking fur are irresistible. If only Ninetales the first Fire/Ghost pokemon, it would be perfect.

Water

DW Crawdaunt with dragon dance are just wicked. Too bad the stats are too low for a pokemon that is hard to raise though. But that's not orevent me to make it my favorite.

Grass

I pretty much like the idea "Hit meh and you will hurt yourself"

Ice

The fur color looks beautiful and it looks cute too while not hindering its battle capabilities.

Ghost

Yet another beautiful Pokemon. While its battling capabilities looks not so impressive, it at least can hide in your shadow and cool air around you.

Psychic

These two guys. Can't really decide. Slow, Trick room play, go for reuniclus. Fast, sweeping play, go for Alakazam.

Fighting

Breloom with poison sure is interesting. It can make itself pretty much immune to other status ailment, making it capable of taking those pesky static guy without any worries.

Bug

Ahh, old favorites. Its also the first pokemon of Sakaki, one of my favorite character in PokeSPe. I wish it could have better stats.

Poison

It looks strong, hideous, and big. Its simplicity also have its charm. This poison lump should have immunity to any kind physical attack.

Dragon

A hybrid of dragon and bug. Could be perfect if they drawn it wing much bigger.

Ground

This king of the forest or mountain are classic favorite.

Dark

It looks badass, maybe because it have a shape of tengu?

Flying

Oh those long feather beat down feather-beard of Hocnkrow and make itself become my favorite.

Steel

A buggy knight with lances? instant faves.

Electric

Because Magnezone just look.....ridiculous.

Rock

apart from being half grass type, it also have good battling capabilities and have good design.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Normal: Persian. First Pokemon I ever fell in love with, and still my favorite 5 generations later. It's just so elegant looking, who cares if its stats leave soemthing to be desired and it doesn't resemble IRL Persian cats.
    Flying: Crobat. Excellent team player in Pearl, Platinum, and XD Gale of Darkness.
    Fire: Typhlosion. My preferred Johto starter.
    Water: Empoleon. Kicked major butt in pearl and Platinum.
    Grass: Eh, Bellossom, I guess. I did use her to good effect in Sapphire.
    Psychic: Starmie. With Surf, Ice Beam and Thunderbolt, it pretty much single-handedly defeated Lance in Soul Silver.
    Ghost: Mismagius. First Ghost type I ever seriously trained, in Pearl.
    Steel: Metagross. Looks awesome, and is even more awesome in battle.
    Dark: Umbreon, I guess... I don't really use Dark-types much.
    Ice: Walrein. No rweason, but it looks cool and is tough to take down.
    Fighting: Hitmonlee - Though I haven't used him heavily, a Pokemon that specializes in Chuck Norris style kicks is always awesome.
    Electric: Electrode. I'll admit to using Jolteon more b/c of its higher stats, but Electrode was my first Electric type, and it's an electric ball. That goes boom.
    Dragon: Flygon. I really like its combination of types, moves, and Levitate.
    Bug: Vespiquen. Tried one for a Pearl run, and it was pretty good as long as I kept it away from its many type weaknesses. Also kicks butt and takes name in Super Contests.
    Poison: Weezing. Also goes boom.
    Rock: Golem. Between him and Rhydon in 1st gen, he was my choice because... you guessed it... he goes boom.
    Ground: Nidoking - One of my standbys since the days of Blue.

Back